Where would you go once TFS ends?

2»

Comments

• Here we go...

yea i've been learning to ignore your comments

• I was basically insinuating that @iFoRias has not been the only one complaining about this season, but whatever suits you and @Cleminator93's boat. Also, if you were 'learning to ignore' my comments, then you would have not responded in the first place. Guess you lack common sense. xo

yea i've been learning to ignore your comments

• All sorted; not to worry. >:)

BigBadPaul posted: »

Here we go...

• I don’t mind random comments , not at all is that you are the most randomness person I’ve met in a community...ever.

I was basically insinuating that @iFoRias has not been the only one complaining about this season, but whatever suits you and @Cleminator93'

• Thank you for the kind words. o:)

I don’t mind random comments , not at all is that you are the most randomness person I’ve met in a community...ever.

• I've been ignoring your comments, not your replies to mine.

I was basically insinuating that @iFoRias has not been the only one complaining about this season, but whatever suits you and @Cleminator93'

• Why because it makes you uncomfortable that I have an opposing opinion on the game?

I've been ignoring your comments, not your replies to mine.

• not to intrude on this little..... whatever tf this is, but I think i’m the most random person here?

I don’t mind random comments , not at all is that you are the most randomness person I’ve met in a community...ever.

• No. It's because you mostly don't add anything of value to the discussions you take part in.
    I respect your (or anyone else's) opinion on the game

Why because it makes you uncomfortable that I have an opposing opinion on the game?

• You mean because I do not write an essay, but merely sum up my perspective in one or two sentences?

No. It's because you mostly don't add anything of value to the discussions you take part in. I respect your (or anyone else's) opinion on the game

• No my dude, all you say is pretty much "The game sucks" or "I'm not interested in the game anymore", again, not bringing anything interesting in a conversation.
    Not in the mood for this so gonna leave you to it, peace

You mean because I do not write an essay, but merely sum up my perspective in one or two sentences?

• Just a load of mierda to be honest.

Dex-Starr posted: »

not to intrude on this little..... whatever tf this is, but I think i’m the most random person here?

• Okay, but I have never disputed that. If that hits a nerve, then all I can say is wow.

No my dude, all you say is pretty much "The game sucks" or "I'm not interested in the game anymore", again, not bringing anything interesting in a conversation. Not in the mood for this so gonna leave you to it, peace

• Ok, sorry @RobertHirschko1 your the 2nd most randomness person the title goes to @Dex-Starr .

Dex-Starr posted: »

not to intrude on this little..... whatever tf this is, but I think i’m the most random person here?

• I know what you think of me; you do not have to repeat yourself.

Ok, sorry @RobertHirschko1 your the 2nd most randomness person the title goes to @Dex-Starr .

• Your still second place,your neck to neck with @Dex-Starr .

I know what you think of me; you do not have to repeat yourself.

• Great.

Your still second place,your neck to neck with @Dex-Starr .

• I didn’t know you spoke spanish

Just a load of mierda to be honest.

• Where would you go once TFS ends?

It's been a while since I've posted anything and I must confess, that question has been on my mind since the words of The Final Season graced the video game news years ago.

And upon doing so, I feel like Conan at the end of the epic '82 film Conan the Barbarian:

I've had an immense passion for this game series ever since it's introduction long ago. I learned more about the Walking Dead, i came to love various characters, shed tears at the passing of my favorites, hoping against hope that despite the bleak and bland world this zombie apocalypse is, I wanted Clementine to be reunited with old friends and finally find a home at a stable survivor colony. I know that's asking for much, but I guess now all I want more than ever is a reassurance that all will be well. That from adversity comes strength.
    Hope is something that should never be cast aside no matter how dark things get.

I await the retail release and avoiding spoilers for when the time comes to play, I will stick to my instincts and pray my faith is rewarded for holding on to hope.

And if it's not...then I will try and accept what follows, with my head held high and bidding this incarnation of the Walking Dead a respectful salute. For all of the bad, the good parts of the series really shone through for me.

Another thing for me, I've mentioned before I've expressed desire to write a continuation of the game via my own mindset and creativity and many believed I should go for it. And I will in due time.
    I will keep the spirit of the early seasons in it (that's a fact) bring in fresh new characters, bring back ones from the past, and maintain the daily struggle of survival against the dangerous living and the dead.

I believe like the end of Conan the Barbarian, once I've finished it, I will hold onto it in my game collection and then one day, donate it, so that someone else may experience the final chapters in their own right. And upon finishing my Walking Dead writing project, secure in the knowledge I've put my heart and soul into and made it with my creativity without fear from other fans scorn or ridicule, I may present it on a website for the entire world to view, and hope fans will enjoy it for what it is and how the story enfolds.

And after all is said and done, I will continue with my other projects and hope they will be just as creative and successful as I hope this fic of a game series I've loved for so many years.

And I remember Spock from Star Trek II the Wrath of Khan: "There are always possibilities"
    And I remember Days of Future Past regarding what will come, I will show no fear and always remember "the future is never truly set". A lot of things can happen, good things.
    I guess boils back to hope.

I feel this track from the Conan soundtrack captures the moment when it will come:

It's sad but at the same time, opens a new door.

• What if I told you...that behind the new door.....was another door? One in which upon opening reveals a new protagonist, one far greater than Lee, Clementine, Michonne, and Javier? One whose story is beyond that of any of the Walking Dead games? A protagonist and story so powerful, invokes an even GREATER passion than the one you have for TWD? You must be thinking “No, there’s nothing out there than can make me feel the way TWD does”. I’m here to tell you there is. I know because I have been in the same position as you. Maybe not on this level, but the same position nonetheless. It’s called Alita: Battle Angel. Look into it, brother.

MaconMajr posted: »

Where would you go once TFS ends? It's been a while since I've posted anything and I must confess, that question has been on my mind

• you're a man of culture, I like you.

Me then: the final season sucks. Me now: the final season sucks... a$$. ?

• tbf i said the same but for me im the kind of person when watching/playing something for the first time i just dont think straight, brain is not functionally aware of anything else and just enjoy my time playing/watching this thing while i could, after that i tend to replay/rewatch so i could review it a little bit better.

Rias when ep 3 released: ok boys the ending was pretty dissappointing and lilly felt wasted but other than that the episode was pretty ok R

• Uh, tbf, it does have a number of telltale signs in common at face value.

For me yes it was,literally the worst episode of this season that shit felt more like a fan-fiction than a walking dead episode What

• Nah. I still think Dabbs takes that spot.

Though, he unintentionally does so and he's kept this community alive through tough times because of the random topics he's created.

• Can Dabby at least be third? :'(

Ok, sorry @RobertHirschko1 your the 2nd most randomness person the title goes to @Dex-Starr .

• Thank you.

Hersani posted: »

you're a man of culture, I like you.

• Can we stop now?

Can Dabby at least be third?

• Sure, knock yourself out. ?

Can Dabby at least be third?

• I was honestly not sure what you were referring to at first.

Nah. I still think Dabbs takes that spot. (Spoiler)

• Same, same, can't believe I rushed to the forums to write that episode 2 was 'maybe even better than episode 1'

Hersani posted: »

tbf i said the same but for me im the kind of person when watching/playing something for the first time i just dont think straight, brain is

• Yay!  : )

Sure, knock yourself out. ?

• We go our separate and may or may not murder each other in some odd years.

• edited March 2019

Lol yeah i guess this is funny when you put it like that,the truth is yes i did enjoyed the episode for the most part the first time i played it but looking back on it it just wasn't that good.

Seriously,i think the last 2 episodes have been mediocre episode 1 still remains the best episode for me,i don't want to hate the game because i think it's fun i really want the game to end on a good note,so i hope EP4 blows me away man.

Rias when ep 3 released: ok boys the ending was pretty dissappointing and lilly felt wasted but other than that the episode was pretty ok R

• About EP3 being a fanfic ive talked about that before so i dont want to repeat myself check out my thread if you want.
    But yeah there were some moments where i felt like i wasn't playing a walking dead game anymore it was like a bad fanfiction.
    Especially the final act holy shit.

Overall i did enjoyed this season it's not horrible but it could've been so much better i've seen people say that this is the best game since S1 and its ridiculous just stop S2 was better than this guys. TFS is ok EP1 was great it was fresh,original,but after that they completely dropped the ball,EP2 and EP3 were mediocre/ok at best imo.

Yo where are all the heart-wrenching choices Pete Hawley talked about before the game came out ??? Smh Pete.
    They still have one last chance to redeem themselves in my eyes though so we'll see.

For me yes it was,literally the worst episode of this season that shit felt more like a fan-fiction than a walking dead episode What

• Season 2 fell completely flat after meeting Kenny (for me at least)

iFoRias posted: »

About EP3 being a fanfic ive talked about that before so i dont want to repeat myself check out my thread if you want. But yeah there were

• I'll be pretending the series finished with Clem walking away from Wellington with Kenny at the end of season 2.

Which is weird as I do like the final season but the shift in gameplay style doesn't make it feel like part of the series. I just can't see myself replaying the final season as I have the first two.

• I take it you disliked ‘A New Frontier’ as well?

voteDC posted: »

I'll be pretending the series finished with Clem walking away from Wellington with Kenny at the end of season 2. Which is weird as I do l

• I don't know if I'd say completely flat...although that is a good checkpoint.

Season 2 fell completely flat after meeting Kenny (for me at least)

• IKR. TFS was okay at the best. I dunno how they are going to pull an ending just as good as Kenny endings in Season 2.

voteDC posted: »

I'll be pretending the series finished with Clem walking away from Wellington with Kenny at the end of season 2. Which is weird as I do l

Sign in to comment in this discussion.