Anyone hyped for the upcoming trailer next week?

From a scale to 1 to 10 how hyped are you about the trailer?

Comments

• I'm hoping for a No Going Back trailer treatment. Make a tribute to the previous seasons and not spoil a lot in the finale.

I think I'm 8/10 hyped.

Couldn’t care less how this series ends to be honest. If it ain’t Alita, it ain’t shit.

• WHy are you here then? Other annoying the others with your stupid Alita memes? YES I SAID IT

Dex-Starr posted: »

0.5 Couldn’t care less how this series ends to be honest. If it ain’t Alita, it ain’t shit.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Why are you here then? Other annoying the others with your stupid Alita memes? YES I SAID IT

stupid Alita

Bring it motherfucker

AronDracula posted: »

WHy are you here then? Other annoying the others with your stupid Alita memes? YES I SAID IT

• I hope we don’t get any spoilers for the trailer , just like the end of season 2 I can’t stand big spoilers....It destroys the excitement/suspense and ruins the moment of joy.?

AronDracula posted: »

WHy are you here then? Other annoying the others with your stupid Alita memes? YES I SAID IT

Dex-Starr posted: »

Why are you here then? Other annoying the others with your stupid Alita memes? YES I SAID IT stupid Alita Bring it motherfucker

• I'm totally 10/10 hyped! I can't wait to see it. I hope they release the screenshots first so that we don't just get it all at the same time.

• Mostly sad, but I'm hyped for this trailer.

• Won't watch it.

..Still tryin to decide.

• Trying to decide whether or not....you’ll watch it?

DabigRG posted: »

1 @Dex-Starr ..Still tryin to decide.

• Until I get confirmation of little to no spoilers I won't be watching.

• edited March 2019

Honestly I’m a bit skeptical. TFS had some really great trailers early on, The “Last Bullet” Teaser and the Done Running Trailer. The Last Bullet in particular was really good and one of the best trailers Telltale has ever made tbh. However, the trailers that have been released since Skybound has taken over have not been that great imo. They don’t capture the tone of TWD and have the worst music choices ever, I swear the Episode 3 trailer music sounded like something out of the Avengers. I am also not a fan of the spoiler they put in the Episode 3 trailer for the Lee flashback, I would’ve enjoyed it so much more if I didn’t know it was coming (the Lily spoiler wasn’t as bad imo because basically the whole community knew she was coming back because of the leaks, it was still unnecessary though). The other trailer Skybound made for the announcement of the Broken Toys release date also had similar issues with delivering that WD “feeling”, I just wish we had trailers as good as S2 again, those were fucking perfect.

But I’m still excited as fuck, this is the last trailer we’ll be getting after all.

10/10 excitement level from me.

• If I didn't know Lee was coming, after my experience at the party, the amount of emotion I would've had in that moment would've killed me. In a way, I'm glad they did.

Honestly I’m a bit skeptical. TFS had some really great trailers early on, The “Last Bullet” Teaser and the Done Running Trailer. The Last B

• No; I am more excited for Alita.

• I'll only be excited if Kevin Bruner makes a cameo in the trailer.

• It'd probably be a walker cameo at most. But would be nice if he was an actual character.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I'll only be excited if Kevin Bruner makes a cameo in the trailer.

• Kevin Bruner is the leader of the community that the Delta is fighting. It's genius!

It'd probably be a walker cameo at most. But would be nice if he was an actual character.

• edited March 2019

So now we finally know what the actual danger will be in Episode 4...

ralo229 posted: »

Kevin Bruner is the leader of the community that the Delta is fighting. It's genius!

• edited March 2019

He was the danger this whole time...

BigBadPaul posted: »

So now we finally know what the actual danger will be in Episode 4...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.