Should I watch the episode 4 trailer?

Haven't watched any trailers for the game so far.

Comments

• Up to you. It doesn't exactly reveal anything but still some footage. If you haven't watched any of the trailers then why start now I suppose.

• No because the final season is awful.

• If you haven't been gellin with what it has been up to this been(which given your name, is probably unlikely), then sure. What things flash by don't seem that shocking or informative otherwise.

• edited March 2019

I did an interesting alternative where I played the trailer but refused to look at the visuals and only listened to the audio.

Anything more is spoilers, imo.

• edited March 2019

Ok, seriously, you're fucking annoying. If you don't like this game, why are you even here in the first place? Hell, I'm a Life is Stranger hater but I don't bother with it or any of its fans anymore, not even LIS2 which looks worse or at least more forgettable.

No because the final season is awful.

• He asked for this episode that didn't release yet, how does all the season suck even tho it ain't finished yet and u didn't get the full storyline, calm down with the hate.

No because the final season is awful.

• And if u want my advice, don't watch the trailer because it spoils who survived the explosion.

• Good for you. I am allowed to express an opinion whether you like it or not. I played the first season of ‘Life is Strange’ up to episode four. Do you think I am mad because you are not a fan of it? Grow up and watch your profanity.

AronDracula posted: »

Ok, seriously, you're fucking annoying. If you don't like this game, why are you even here in the first place? Hell, I'm a Life is Stranger

• There is a difference between expressing an opinion about a game that I don't like in a forum which it doesn't belong and harassing a game that you don't like in a forum which is its community.

I wouldn't have been surprised if I shitted on LIS in their community and get bashed by its fan, which just isn't fun for me.

Good for you. I am allowed to express an opinion whether you like it or not. I played the first season of ‘Life is Strange’ up to episode four. Do you think I am mad because you are not a fan of it? Grow up and watch your profanity.

• There are some ‘Walking Dead-fanatics’ that have their head shoved up the wrong place. They like anything produced (of course, not ‘A New Frontier’) and discourage individuals who criticise their ‘precious’ - similar to Kenny-lovers. I, on the other hand, am not afraid to say how I feel and like waiting for the inevitable.

He asked for this episode that didn't release yet, how does all the season suck even tho it ain't finished yet and u didn't get the full storyline, calm down with the hate.

• Your opinion does belong in a forum even if you think it is not suitable. Why should you conform to please others? Harassment, really?

There is a difference between expressing an opinion about a game that I don't like in a forum which it doesn't belong and harassing a game t

• Because you kept repeating your opinion on The Final Season. You always talked shit about it in every comment you made.

Your opinion does belong in a forum even if you think it is not suitable. Why should you conform to please others? Harassment, really?

• Honey, it is. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Because you kept repeating your opinion on The Final Season. You always talked shit about it in every comment you made.

• I can see as well, you know.

Honey, it is. Wake up and smell the coffee.

• That is not the expression, but whatever works for you.

I can see as well, you know.

• Sure ok buddy but he asked if he should watch the trailer or not, he didn't ask for your opinion on the season as a whole ?

There are some ‘Walking Dead-fanatics’ that have their head shoved up the wrong place. They like anything produced (of course, not ‘A New Fr

• Oh shit I totally forgot about the MIA thing. Yea Id recommend not watching it tbh.

And if u want my advice, don't watch the trailer because it spoils who survived the explosion.

• Wasn't that the case with ANF and in some cases Season 2 though?

Because you kept repeating your opinion on The Final Season. You always talked shit about it in every comment you made.

• I am helpfully avoiding his disappointment.

Sure ok buddy but he asked if he should watch the trailer or not, he didn't ask for your opinion on the season as a whole ?

• edited March 2019

If you look at his page, you can see how much he respects ‘A New Frontier’; yet, I ‘cannot’ do the same for the final season.

DabigRG posted: »

Wasn't that the case with ANF and in some cases Season 2 though?

• At least I explained my reasons for hating A New Frontier, unlike you. Plus, I didn't start bashing it until Episode 5 was released.

If you look at his page, you can see how much he respects ‘A New Frontier’; yet, I ‘cannot’ do the same for the final season.

• I have explained several times why I do not like the final season. How is that my fault if you ignore my posts?

At least I explained my reasons for hating A New Frontier, unlike you. Plus, I didn't start bashing it until Episode 5 was released.

• I just said that I didn't fully hate A New Frontier up until Episode 5. You just started it without the game being fully finished.

I have explained several times why I do not like the final season. How is that my fault if you ignore my posts?

• Your biography says different.

I just said that I didn't fully hate A New Frontier up until Episode 5. You just started it without the game being fully finished.

• edited March 2019

Calm down everyone, take a breather and relax. This bickering is pointless.

• You are right: I am being antagonised for an opposing opinion which is not necessary when I have not barked down anyone’s throat.

-Kenny posted: »

Calm down everyone, take a breather and relax. This bickering is pointless.

• You just did, to the OP. He asked if he should watch the trailer or not and you responded with your opinion on TFS. It's not the same.

You are right: I am being antagonised for an opposing opinion which is not necessary when I have not barked down anyone’s throat.

• I meant in general.

You just did, to the OP. He asked if he should watch the trailer or not and you responded with your opinion on TFS. It's not the same.

• Wait not barked down dude you bark down in every thread your in like I get it you hate the final season and lost 20 $ but seriously IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE this is a telltale forum for people that are trying to enjoy their last story in the walking dead but you and your pals keep ruining it and barking down at everyone shoving your opinion down our throats if you hate it like the way you keep nonstop complaining about you do know you do not have to be here

You are right: I am being antagonised for an opposing opinion which is not necessary when I have not barked down anyone’s throat.

• Wait not barked down dude you bark down in every thread your in like I get it you hate the final season and lost 20 $ but seriously IF YOU HATE IT THAT MUCH THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE this is a telltale forum for people that are trying to enjoy their last story in the walking dead but you and your pals keep ruining it and barking down at everyone shoving your opinion down our throats if you hate it like the way you keep nonstop complaining about you do know you do not have to be here

• edited March 2019

I do not have the game and have never said one cannot like it. You give your views and I give mine; that is all. If you cannot accept my opinion, but I accept yours, then that is down to your own insecurities. Thank you.

Erinour posted: »

Wait not barked down dude you bark down in every thread your in like I get it you hate the final season and lost 20 $ but seriously IF YOU H

• edited March 2019

Okay, Robert, I was willing to keep quiet and give you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed like a reasonable person when you PM'd me that one time, but you can fuck right off with that nonsense. That is not the issue here and you very well know it. The OP asked whether or not he should watch the trailer and you just replied with your opinion of the game as a whole, which didn't answer his question and had nothing to do with anything. The issue people take with you isn't that you don't like the game. It's that you're constantly forcing your opinion down everyone's throats even in threads where your opinion on the game is not relevant. I seem to remember having this discussion with you at one point, but I guess it didn't land. I thought something had changed when you apologized to me for your behavior and was willing to better yourself, but that was either a total fucking lie or you're just not capable of change and I don't know which one is more disappointing.

I do not have the game and have never said one cannot like it. You give your views and I give mine; that is all. If you cannot accept my opinion, but I accept yours, then that is down to your own insecurities. Thank you.

• I have not said anything regarding this in a few days, so I am not sure why you are bringing it up again.

ralo229 posted: »

Okay, Robert, I was willing to keep quiet and give you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed like a reasonable person when you PM'd me

• It was only two days ago and unless you've completely reevaluated your priorities since then, my point still stands.

I have not said anything regarding this in a few days, so I am not sure why you are bringing it up again.

• That is what I said and okay.

ralo229 posted: »

It was only two days ago and unless you've completely reevaluated your priorities since then, my point still stands.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.