Was that ****** in take us back spoilers

Was that Eddie in take us back spoilers

In the mccaroll ranch was the guy with the Bennie Eddie , the one where he says your not taking the kids and clementine shoots him in the head.

Comments

• Definitely looked like Eddie.

• When I saw him, I immediately checked the Walking Dead Wikia page for Eddie...serious mindfuck if it wasn’t him!

• Definitely looked like him.

• Same beanie color and earrings

• Regardless he dies in 20 seconds so what's the point.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I needed to make a small edit to your thread title, please remember to censor some things for a few days to avoid spoilers.

To answer the question i also thought it was Eddie, it it was that would be a cool easter egg as people have been asking for Eddie for a while.

• I thought that too but it didn't sound like him and as nice as it would have been to see him again, if it is him, it's a very brief cameo and you have to shoot him. =/

• Bringing Eddie back was pure fanservice.... I can't believe #teamstillnotbitten did it lol. I know they immediately killed him but there wasn't much else they could do. Still.... was NOT expecting any returning characters in the finale, let alone fucking Eddie hahaha.

• edited March 2019

I didn't even realize i just fucking killed the dude if it was truly him then that was really random why did they even brought him back ? It's like the Morales situation from TWD S8 all over again bring back a character turn him into a bad guy and then kill him off lmao

• Eddie wasn't a bad guy though, he thought he was being attacked by an enemy, he was just defending himself and his home. Also Clem never knew him so it's not really the same

iFoRias posted: »

I didn't even realize i just fucking killed the dude if it was truly him then that was really random why did they even brought him back ? It

• WTF?????? Are you serious?

• I thought this too but is it confirmed it was Eddie at all through credits or anything like that?

• They probably wouldn't have included the hat otherwise.
    The credits doesn't seem to list the voice actors but the wiki says yes.

• So it was Eddie!?? I’m so sad. I would’ve preferred if he just stayed unknown.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Yep it`s Eddie http://kmudle.tumblr.com/post/183725343901/the-one-guy-clem-killed-in-the-flashback-was-eddie

• That was my immediate first thought, it looked too much like him to not be. A surprising callback to be sure, but I liked it since he was one of my favorite characters from 400 Days, even if Clem did end up killing him.

• I was convinced at first that was him but I took s screen shot and zoomed in and I was like...Must be a recycled model I guess???

• Lol, I thought that was him. Pretty nice callback.

• I mean, I suppose it technically could be, they still would've had to seriously touch up the model if so.

I was convinced at first that was him but I took s screen shot and zoomed in and I was like...Must be a recycled model I guess???

• I mean that explains the episodes budget.

DabigRG posted: »

I mean, I suppose it technically could be, they still would've had to seriously touch up the model if so.

• This was one of the most pathetic things to happen even for fucking Telltale. Hated it beyond belief. They should have left him unknown i mean i just couldn’t believe they did that.

Also i knew they wouldn’t resolve the mystery surrounding Christa. Very disappointed

• Well, looks like we got our two returning characters

• Fanservice.

This was one of the most pathetic things to happen even for fucking Telltale. Hated it beyond belief. They should have left him unknown i me

• I think its pissing on fanservice to be fair

Fanservice.

• It was pointless.

I think its pissing on fanservice to be fair

• Oh fuck, I forgot they even said that.
    Oh my gosh, what is this?

Well, looks like we got our two returning characters

• Illuminati confirmed.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh fuck, I forgot they even said that. Oh my gosh, what is this?

• edited March 2019

Honestly i feel like if they wanted to bring back someone as an easter egg or something it should've been Christa,have her be the woman who took care of AJ in the ranch flashback Clem kills her but only recognize her after she killed her and there you go that probably would've been better than to put a random pointless Eddie cameo.

This was one of the most pathetic things to happen even for fucking Telltale. Hated it beyond belief. They should have left him unknown i me

• lmao no way people wouldn't be complaining about that way more than this

Honestly i feel like if they wanted to bring back someone as an easter egg or something it should've been Christa,have her be the woman who

• That would have been a cheap send off to her character more than Eddie’s because she was more important.

Honestly i feel like if they wanted to bring back someone as an easter egg or something it should've been Christa,have her be the woman who

• edited March 2019

Of all the characters and generic models to use it perplexes me that they used Eddie of all characters.

• What a load of mierda; I know, right?

Chibikid posted: »

Of all the characters and generic models to use it perplexes me that they used Eddie of all characters.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.