What did you rename the school? (Spoilers)

• Castle Violet
  • The Rotting shithole
  • Happy sunshine land
  • Let Violet decide (Texas 2)

Comments

• The Rotting Shithole

• Same.?

The Rotting Shithole

• Had to go with The Rotting Shithole ?
    Just too bad Violet didn't survive to re-name it.

• Ericson Academy

• Rotting shithole. Surprised only 9% went with it!

• Happy Sunshine Land

• The Rotting Shithole was a very intimidating name, so I had to pick it.

I mean, what raider would actually dare raid a rotting shithole?

• edited March 2019

This 'negative cancer' was not able to because he does not have the game.

Rankles75 posted: »

Rotting shithole. Surprised only 9% went with it!

• And yet still feels qualified to comment on it. ?

This 'negative cancer' was not able to because he does not have the game.

• Bite me. xo

And yet still feels qualified to comment on it. ?

• To be fair, it's a free topic and he's not the only one.

And yet still feels qualified to comment on it. ?

• Aww, thank you for switching sides again, bro.

DabigRG posted: »

To be fair, it's a free topic and he's not the only one.

• I'm on no one's side.

Aww, thank you for switching sides again, bro.

• You fly solo?

DabigRG posted: »

I'm on no one's side.

• I didn't get to rename the school, was there something I missed or because of my choices.

• You needed to save violet in episode 2

MintBlue92 posted: »

I didn't get to rename the school, was there something I missed or because of my choices.

• You mean the part where I choose Louis or Violet?

Melton23 posted: »

You needed to save violet in episode 2

• Yeah

You mean the part where I choose Louis or Violet?

• Are you serious?
    Episode 2, that's like even further back than the cretaceous period. :D
    Something is up here, I'm going to replay episode 4, with my current past choices and report back on if I can also rename the school, even though I didn't save Violet in episode 2.

Melton23 posted: »

Yeah

• That will be a lot of playthroughs then.

Are you serious? Episode 2, that's like even further back than the cretaceous period. Something is up here, I'm going to replay episod

• Restarting from episode 2, yeah I'm trying to avoid that.

That will be a lot of playthroughs then.

• No, I mean replaying episode four and then starting again. It is easier to create an alternative run on a new file.

Restarting from episode 2, yeah I'm trying to avoid that.

• What do you mean by create an alternative run on a new file?

No, I mean replaying episode four and then starting again. It is easier to create an alternative run on a new file.

• Play the game again with oppositional choices.

What do you mean by create an alternative run on a new file?

• Texas 2 ツ

• I'm just to replay episode 4 with alternative choices first and report back on it. I have a feeling of what that alternative choice might be.

Play the game again with oppositional choices.

• Same. That is a dope name

iFoRias posted: »

Texas 2 ツ

• The Rotting Shithole

• Okay. ?

I'm just to replay episode 4 with alternative choices first and report back on it. I have a feeling of what that alternative choice might be.

• Okay so I replayed episode 4 and didn't get a chance to rename the school because I saved Louis in episode 2. So I looked it up and the renaming the school was just them talking about it when they're trying to walk back to the school. For saving Louis, the dialogue was about building a new house.
    Near the end part, I thought we actually see a banner with the name that was picked, covering Ericson Academy. :D

• Louis was about building a tree house with rooms and Violet wanted a name change because of the Trouble some memories.

Okay so I replayed episode 4 and didn't get a chance to rename the school because I saved Louis in episode 2. So I looked it up and the rena

• It was only a minor choice, so nothing to worry about. B)

Okay so I replayed episode 4 and didn't get a chance to rename the school because I saved Louis in episode 2. So I looked it up and the rena

• I named it happy sunshine land and made violet the mayor

• Where unicorns rainbows and giant lollipops live in harmony.

Erinour posted: »

I named it happy sunshine land and made violet the mayor

• happy sunshine land lol. I should have let her name it. me being from Texas and all lol

• you could do like o did and have multiple playthroughs. my first play through is the Louis route and I chose to have 914 floors in the house lol. I let Louis pick the special attraction to it too

• I've been fancying Ericson's as a hidden castle all season so I had to go with Castle Violet. I probably would have liked Texas 2 but I had no idea what Violet was going to suggest so I played it safe and made Ericson's a castle.

• edited March 2019

@Cleminator93

Louis was about building a tree house with rooms and Violet wanted a name change because of the Trouble some memories.

Louis was about getting the skylight, when his parents where about to built a house and it never happened because they go divorced. Tree House was one of the flourishes Clem can pick, along with a statue of herself, skylight, or whatever Louis wants, where he will say a grand piano that doesn't need to be tuned. If I remember correctly, Clementine did mentioned, she hated the Tree House, but I could be wrong about that.

@RobertHirschko1

It was only a minor choice, so nothing to worry about.

I'm not worrying about it. I just thought I get a different scene in the game, like in episode 2, where you choose to help out between Louis and Violet. I have to say Violet's part was way better in episode 2 compare to Louis.

• edited August 2019

• Or some cult.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.