Hey Skybound! Thank you for DESTROYING THIS SERIES!

edited March 2019 in The Walking Dead

I have played this game for years. One of my favorites story ever told. I was so freaking hyped for that episode, thinking "hey, it has to be good, it's the end, no matter what, it needs to be something that will be remembered!" .
And you know what? I was fucking right. This episode is indeed going to be remembered.

AS ONE OF THE BIGGEST BULLSHITS EVER PULLED OF IN A STORY GAME. Congratulations guys! You've even managed to surpass the original ending of Mass Effect 3.

All those fucking years, all those episodes, all this hype, everything is DESTROYED after today. You know - this series had its good and bad moments. ANF surely was not a good game in terms of story, but nevertheless it still couldn't be considered as something that completely destroyed the series. People could even act like it has never happened and that TFS is continuation of S2.

BUT THIS ENDING? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? ACT LIKE THIS EPISODE DIDN'T AIR AND PRETEND THEY HAVE ALL DIED ON THAT BOAT?

Some people said that it doesn't matter how good Episodes 3 & 4 are going to be, because we get to see how it ends... HAPPY NOW? NOW I WISH THAT NO ONE WOULD SAVE THIS SERIES. IF SOMEONE WOULD TELL ME THAT THIS IS THE ENDING TO THE AWESOME STORY I'VE SEEN IN SEASON 1 AND 2 THEN I WOULD NEVER BELIEVE IT.

Comments

• Someone is not happy.

• How can I be happy when a story likes this ends THIS WAY?

Someone is not happy.

• Long time no see, brother.

• I know your pain brutha from another mutha.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

How can I be happy when a story likes this ends THIS WAY?

• edited March 2019

Hey buddy, it's probably the last time we see each other brother. This forum is unfortunatelly dying just like this fucking game died today. It was brutally killed by stupid writers with a long ass sword of bullshit.

Long time no see, brother.

• I salute you, my friend. Arguing with you was a lot of fun.

(I forgot how to do spoilers)

Hey buddy, it's probably the last time we see each other brother. This forum is unfortunatelly dying just like this fucking game died today. It was brutally killed by stupid writers with a long ass sword of bullshit.

• Mocking each other was a lot of fun!

I salute you, my friend. Arguing with you was a lot of fun. (I forgot how to do spoilers)

• ha louis died in your game
    its ok maikel

• I'm glad that Skybound finished the series, although I really wish they'd taken some liberties with it. It's an unrealistic wish, as they didn't have a budget. At the end of the day, this wasn't Skybound's fault - this was the gift they were able to give us. This is the script that TellTale had for the final.

• It's not that. I am sad as hell that he died, but that's not the reason I hate this game's ending.

Hersani posted: »

ha louis died in your game its ok maikel

• Well then I am not glad that they wanted to make that shit script that lovely Telltale has prepared for us.

Poptarts posted: »

I'm glad that Skybound finished the series, although I really wish they'd taken some liberties with it. It's an unrealistic wish, as they di

• This is all I hear

• Oh oh, someone’s complaining IN CAPITALS! They must be really mad... ?

• The funny thing is that you're whining about TFS and yet you didn't explain why

• edited March 2019

HEY!

MaikelRR_!

LEAVE SKYBOUND ALONE!

pink floyd plays in the distance...

• I wouldn’t say they destroyed it, that’s a little too far. I’m grateful that they took over and concluded her story. Imagine if they didn’t.

• Oh get over yourself you misery. If you dont like it go play earlier seasons

• @iFoRias and @AronDracula whenever I mention them. Lol!

Joshua1991 posted: »

This is all I hear

• I miss the misery too, especially Halestorm's.

Oh get over yourself you misery. If you dont like it go play earlier seasons

• You're so disrespectful. Don't make me flag your comments. I never did anything to you

@iFoRias and @AronDracula whenever I mention them. Lol!

• For making a joke? Seriously? It was supposed to be funny, jeez.

AronDracula posted: »

You're so disrespectful. Don't make me flag your comments. I never did anything to you

• I will admit that @iFoRias is more disrespectful than you though.

For making a joke? Seriously? It was supposed to be funny, jeez.

• It's not even funny, dude. I never bashed you anywhere.

For making a joke? Seriously? It was supposed to be funny, jeez.

• Clementine is not dead, so calm down.

It's not even funny, dude. I never bashed you anywhere.

• I dunno why you brought Clem into this but guess what? You're free to bash TFS cause I don't care about it anymore.

Clementine is not dead, so calm down.

• How come?

I dunno why you brought Clem into this but guess what? You're free to bash TFS cause I don't care about it anymore.

• Shit happens.

How come?

• edited March 2019

What do you mean? Are you disappointed with the finale?

Shit happens.

• I felt underwhelmed and the game was ok at the best. That's my opinion.

What do you mean? Are you disappointed with the finale?

• Seriously, take it down a notch. First off, you never ever explained why you hated the episode (although I have a pretty good idea why, and if it's what I'm thinking, just go back, make a different decision, and save him). Secondly, you're coming off as whiny and childish. We can talk about the episode's positives and negatives, but seriously, this is a bit extreme. Even if I thought the episode was FTG levels of bad, I would be thankful that this game was saved by Skybound. The alternative was leaving Clem's story unfinished, and I don't even think the episode's detractors would find that alternative better. And hating on it because of "My ship" is honestly ridiculous. You can be upset, but to imply that it ruined the game as a whole is overkill. Even if Clem, my favorite character, had died in my version, I still wouldn't be shitting on it because the good outweighed the bad.

• Stop fighting. It's my discussion in which I whine about how shitty ending this awesome series got.

I felt underwhelmed and the game was ok at the best. That's my opinion.

• So that is why you sound down? Honey, I think you and quite some individuals were a bit too impetuous with this season.

I felt underwhelmed and the game was ok at the best. That's my opinion.

• No it's not the reason you think. It's about the whole episode being bad. I'm not counting beginning and bridge scene - they were good. This scene with AJ and Clem that turns out into this pathetic imaginary shit later on? This whole Ranch reveal that got so much build up?

I am sorry that I'm mad cause one of my favorites game series ends in a completely shitty way with the writers pulling of major bullshits. I expected a great ending, something to sum up the whole series, something to remember. Instead - I got something that is not even decent.

Seriously, take it down a notch. First off, you never ever explained why you hated the episode (although I have a pretty good idea why, and

• AJ was cute in the flashback.

No it's not the reason you think. It's about the whole episode being bad. I'm not counting beginning and bridge scene - they were good. This

• You know Louis doesn't have to die right? It can be Tenn instead

It's not that. I am sad as hell that he died, but that's not the reason I hate this game's ending.

• Then AJ can either kill him or leave him as a walker.

You know Louis doesn't have to die right? It can be Tenn instead

• Holding back the tears when this was an option for Javier with Katie.

Then AJ can either kill him or leave him as a walker.

• I put Tenn down

Then AJ can either kill him or leave him as a walker.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.