Hey Skybound! Thank you for DESTROYING THIS SERIES!

2»

Comments

• No regrets?

I put Tenn down

• I like Tenn, but he was going to get Violet/Louis killed. Getting shot in the neck hurts less than being eaten.

No regrets?

• Perhaps this just isn't ur Season.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

No it's not the reason you think. It's about the whole episode being bad. I'm not counting beginning and bridge scene - they were good. This

• I remember when Tripp drowned in his own blood from a neck-shot.

I like Tenn, but he was going to get Violet/Louis killed. Getting shot in the neck hurts less than being eaten.

• I didn't hear him scream. Violet and Louis sure did though. Poor fucking bastard - who ever died

I remember when Tripp drowned in his own blood from a neck-shot.

• I still keep laughing at Ava's death too.

I didn't hear him scream. Violet and Louis sure did though. Poor fucking bastard - who ever died

• She didn't live that long for me

I still keep laughing at Ava's death too.

• I still also prefer 'A New Frontier's' cast than the final season's regardless of certain deaths.

She didn't live that long for me

• David gives me a headache

I still also prefer 'A New Frontier's' cast than the final season's regardless of certain deaths.

• Did Kenny? I mean, they are similar.

David gives me a headache

• "Did you just blow in from stupid town?"

I still also prefer 'A New Frontier's' cast than the final season's regardless of certain deaths.

• This season definitely wasn't great but I don't know why anyone would be blaming Skybound. In all honesty fans of this series should just be thankful that the final two episodes got finished at all.

This series had been going down hill ever since season 1. I just don't think Telltale knew what to do with it after the first season ended up being as successful as it was.

But in anycase don't blame Skybound. There was not going to be any profit at all for them with this endeavor (infact I wouldn't be surprised at all if Skybound lost money by finishing off the final two episodes). Finishing off the season was strictly a service to the people who had been playing the series.

• You are not wrong.

sony12 posted: »

This season definitely wasn't great but I don't know why anyone would be blaming Skybound. In all honesty fans of this series should just be

• This season definitely wasn't great but I don't know why anyone would be blaming Skybound. In all honesty fans of this series should just be thankful that the final two episodes got finished at all.

Agreed

This series had been going down hill ever since season 1. I just don't think Telltale knew what to do with it after the first season ended up being as successful as it was.

Well they did, but Kevin Bruner decided to be a dickhead and cause their best writers to leave the project.

sony12 posted: »

This season definitely wasn't great but I don't know why anyone would be blaming Skybound. In all honesty fans of this series should just be

• @MaikelRR_, what would you say is worse: 'Agents of Mayhem' or 'The Final Season'? Sorry if you are not aware of that game and I know there is no genre correlation, but both of these games failed.

• Well they did, but Kevin Bruner decided to be a dickhead and cause their best writers to leave the project.

Goddamn goatee bearded prick Bruner...

patrickrc95 posted: »

• That profile picture every time.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Well they did, but Kevin Bruner decided to be a dickhead and cause their best writers to leave the project. Goddamn goatee bearded prick Bruner...

• Sorry, I don't know that game.

@MaikelRR_, what would you say is worse: 'Agents of Mayhem' or 'The Final Season'? Sorry if you are not aware of that game and I know there is no genre correlation, but both of these games failed.

• I genuinely enjoyed it. But that's coming from someone who liked ANF.

• Wow, that clearly hit a nerve. Lol.

• This was the story telltale had already crafted prior to Skybound taking over. I wont say that it "destroyed" or "ruined" the series, but for the finale of the walking dead franchise it was quite bad and underwhelming.

• Let me guess... you didn't trust AJ because you hate him and it got Louis killed. So now you come here to proclaim that Skybound ruined the game.

Fucking lol

• Not a problem. ?

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Sorry, I don't know that game.

• Well dang, I loved this episode. Felt like a season 1 episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.