I'm impressed Omar survived the whole season... (SPOILER ALERT)

This are spoilers if you didn't watch/play the last episode, but...Omar survived the whole season, I'm impressed, but that was Skybound's decision. Omar is kind of worthless/useful. He does nothing for us but cook and I was really expecting him to be determinant. (Dead or Unknown) because of his leg. Are you impressed he survived the whole season? Let me know.

Comments

• Yes. :D What else can I say?

• No: what a waste of a character.

• All of the Ericson kids not named Louis or Violet lacked character development to the point that their deaths would not have really impacted the player or the story very much...so not very surprising at all.

• Is it?
    He already got shot in the leg and had a brief moment of sacrifice, no way they were gonna bother killing him off.
    Especially given how the finale actually handles the majority of the cast.

• I am also glad that Ruby survived because it upsets me when innocent animals are hurt. For example: the horse in the flashback. I am sensitive when it comes to these matters.

• :joy:

I am also glad that Ruby survived because it upsets me when innocent animals are hurt. For example: the horse in the flashback. I am sensitive when it comes to these matters.

• I think you're thinking of Rosie. Otherwise we gonna have some words.

I am also glad that Ruby survived because it upsets me when innocent animals are hurt. For example: the horse in the flashback. I am sensitive when it comes to these matters.

• We don’t need any more cooks dead, Walter was enough.

• They actually thought we would cry for the horse just like how Red Dead Redemption 2 did it to us. But they failed.

• Your hateboner is cranked way too high if you think they wanted us to cry for the horse lmao

AronDracula posted: »

They actually thought we would cry for the horse just like how Red Dead Redemption 2 did it to us. But they failed.

• Most people probably would forget right after it happened since he was a pure afterthought.

• I just don't get why they had us look at the horse for more than 5 seconds. He/She was dying but were we supposed to care?

Cheddarhead posted: »

Your hateboner is cranked way too high if you think they wanted us to cry for the horse lmao

• As you said, they probably attempted to copy red dead with the horse thing expecting us to cry. Cheap move from them, didn’t work at all

I just don't get why they had us look at the horse for more than 5 seconds. He/She was dying but were we supposed to care?

• Maybe if they had us interact with the horse for a minute or two before we arrived at the ranch it would give us some reason to be sad over the horse, but no. We just have a horse now, and a second later it's dead. What the fuck was the point?

I just don't get why they had us look at the horse for more than 5 seconds. He/She was dying but were we supposed to care?

• Oh my God, sorry and thank you for the correction. That just shows how much I considered the cast... not! ?

Joe_Momma posted: »

I think you're thinking of Rosie. Otherwise we gonna have some words.

• It is still a poor animal either way.

They actually thought we would cry for the horse just like how Red Dead Redemption 2 did it to us. But they failed.

• @Zombiekiller3121 Maybe if they had us interact with the horse for a minute or two before we arrived at the ranch it would give us some reason to be sad over the horse, but no. We just have a horse now, and a second later it's dead. What the fuck was the point?

Yeah, that was so weird.
    Like yeah, I felt bad for the thing, but then that just makes me wonder where it came from.

• I wish we could have gotten to know him better. He seems cool.

• I'm surprised they didn't pull a Conrad and have him randomly disappear until the end.

• Normally you’d put the spoiler tag before you spoil something ?

• Why would you think that? ?

• It was a joke. Jesus Christ.

Melton23 posted: »

Why would you think that? ?

• Didn’t sound like a joke ?

It was a joke. Jesus Christ.

• edited April 2019

I feel like omar was just there to show that you dont need to be a major character to live thought the game, there was never supposed to be a point to the character at all.

• Actually, he was one of the two completed background characters that was supposed to make the school feel more populated. Of course, when budget limitations became a motivator, he was kept around as one of the remaining students.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

I feel like omar was just there to show that you dont need to be a major character to live thought the game, there was never supposed to be a point to the character at all.

• oh cool, are there any images of the other one?

DabigRG posted: »

Actually, he was one of the two completed background characters that was supposed to make the school feel more populated. Of course, when budget limitations became a motivator, he was kept around as one of the remaining students.

• Not as of yet, to my knowledge.
    I'd have to check Kent Mudle's answer again to even know her name.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

oh cool, are there any images of the other one?

• I don't know if impressed is the right word, but certainly surprised he managed to survive the season! I honestly thought he was a goner the second he got that leg injury and I was certain characters were going to die from the explosion!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.