I miss Clementine already.

After playing the series final I feel empty ,after playing TWD since the beginning now that’s over before our very eyes...now I feel like writing a fan fiction or somthing just to keep her Legacy going she was one of my all time favorite characters out of Telltale and just want more fan fiction out of her story.

She was like a perfect example of a great character in Videogaming history except for ANF Clementine she felt forced to love Gabe like if it was arranged marriage and that just isn’t like our sweet pea at all.

Clementine will forever be in our hearts and I thank Telltale for bringing that, it helped understand great storyline in gaming and how characters evolve and that’s why I loved about TTG.

Comments

• Same here I’m really gonna miss our sweet pea and her adventures among the zombie apocalypse

• I've written two books - both over 300 pages of my vision of an apocalypse with my own characters, setting, and storylines. When I'm done writing my series, I'll have to do a choice story book of TWD. I'd be fun as hell for me. Send Aasim to do something? Flip to page 25. Send Omar instead? Flip to page 40. Might have to switch perspectives between Clem and AJ. Imagine if I write this and sell it to Skybound and we get a Walking Dead "Season Five. A New Beginning."

• OMFG, yes that would be the god given fanboy dream.

I've written two books - both over 300 pages of my vision of an apocalypse with my own characters, setting, and storylines. When I'm done wr

• It's settled. I'm going to do a big story taking place right after S4. I'll probably start with the convoy people. Sent Louis? Read from page 10 to 18. Sent Violet? Read from page 18 to 26. I'll even put in alternate time lines at different sections in the book based on who survived and Violet's/Louis' injuries. Who you did/did not romance. All that. I've become very in depth with the characters personalities - Violet will talk and act they way she's supposed to. Same with Louis and Tenn. And I'll give Omar his chance to shine

OMFG, yes that would be the god given fanboy dream.

• What about Tenn ?

It's settled. I'm going to do a big story taking place right after S4. I'll probably start with the convoy people. Sent Louis? Read from pag

• He'll be there but his role will be bigger if you train him to shoot.

What about Tenn ?

• I'd be down to read that since I saved him in my alternate play run.

He'll be there but his role will be bigger if you train him to shoot.

• Is this in Fan fiction. Net you wrote or no?

He'll be there but his role will be bigger if you train him to shoot.

• There is a website called choice of games, lots of interactive text based games.

Maybe you can write your own game in here, It's actually a pretty popular website for fans of this kind of stuff. You should play zombie exodus on the website, very good story.

It's settled. I'm going to do a big story taking place right after S4. I'll probably start with the convoy people. Sent Louis? Read from pag

• Link please??

Demonarke posted: »

There is a website called choice of games, lots of interactive text based games. Maybe you can write your own game in here, It's actually

• Thx,just downloaded it Clementine's fan made Legacy must live on .

Demonarke posted: »

https://www.choiceofgames.com/

• i miss her too, it's like I lost something, something that she takes from me and it won't come back. I think because i grew up with her and I am still linked to her. I don't know it's like i had always the chance to play twd ttg being sure to see clem another time, but this is the end what I have left is good memories and a good end for her and AJ. Although I feel empty now, I'm happy too. You know what I mean?

• All good things come to an end. Clem is finally at peace after nearly a decade of fighting. She can finally rest and has a happy life full of people she loves and cares for - something that Lee/Kenny/Luke always wanted for her.

i miss her too, it's like I lost something, something that she takes from me and it won't come back. I think because i grew up with her and

• You and me both.

i miss her too, it's like I lost something, something that she takes from me and it won't come back. I think because i grew up with her and

• Well said

All good things come to an end. Clem is finally at peace after nearly a decade of fighting. She can finally rest and has a happy life full of people she loves and cares for - something that Lee/Kenny/Luke always wanted for her.

• Me too. But that's life. We meet people, care about them and then eventually we part ways.

It was so hard saying goodbye to Harry Potter, one of my favorite book/movie franchies of all time. But I was so happy to have experienced it and that Harry made through the end alive. Now with Clem's story, that's the second time I felt such a care and fear for a fictional character's life. First time since then. But I'm overjoyed that we actually got an ending and it was a satisfying one after we spent so much time fearing we could actually never see the last two episodes.

Crying listening to this. Every time. :'( :'( :'(

• What’s best about TWD is the end credits.

Archielan posted: »

Me too. But that's life. We meet people, care about them and then eventually we part ways. It was so hard saying goodbye to Harry Potter,

• You can say that again

What’s best about TWD is the end credits.

• Don’t feel sad about this ...part of the journeys the end

• Yeah boy!?

Erinour posted: »

You can say that again

• Plus I can’t tell you how happy that our sweet pea is alive

• You and me both.

Erinour posted: »

Plus I can’t tell you how happy that our sweet pea is alive

• don't play with my feelings! jeez too much for me

Archielan posted: »

Me too. But that's life. We meet people, care about them and then eventually we part ways. It was so hard saying goodbye to Harry Potter,

• yeah that's comfort me, wish her the best

All good things come to an end. Clem is finally at peace after nearly a decade of fighting. She can finally rest and has a happy life full of people she loves and cares for - something that Lee/Kenny/Luke always wanted for her.

• Give it a year or two. They will release a sequel. They always do.

Now, how would you create a sequel when the last game's season was called "The Final Season"?
    Simply rename the game!

Now it's gonna be...

The Walking Clem

• More like the hopping Clem, amirite?

• edited March 2019

They can always always call it "The Final Season 2" :^)
    RIP Violet, Louis and Tenn in advance, they die by tripping on a tiny ass pebble and then smashing their skulls on a big rock, after having 20 seconds of screentime and no dialogue.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Give it a year or two. They will release a sequel. They always do. Now, how would you create a sequel when the last game's season was called "The Final Season"? Simply rename the game! Now it's gonna be... The Walking Clem

• 'The Walking Dead: The Return of Bruner'. Lol!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Give it a year or two. They will release a sequel. They always do. Now, how would you create a sequel when the last game's season was called "The Final Season"? Simply rename the game! Now it's gonna be... The Walking Clem

• edited March 2019

...may god have mercy on us all.

Gotta say though, he'd make for the most realistic villain.

Greedy. Dashing good looks...

...goddamn goatee bearded prick Bruner.

'The Walking Dead: The Return of Bruner'. Lol!

• Madre de dios, how do I incorporate a gif? I get it wrong every time.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5PhvIN4Xn1EwhaxTn5/giphy.gif

• You can use the portrait button on the right and paste the link in the box that shows.

Madre de dios, how do I incorporate a gif? I get it wrong every time.

• edited March 2019

Now?

• Perfection; thank you and hahaha!

You can use the portrait button on the right and paste the link in the box that shows.

• No problem :)

Perfection; thank you and hahaha!

• edited March 2019

Kiss me baby

• Sorry to hear that.

• Me too, listening to Safe and Sound is heartbreaking ;(

• No, I will never cheat on my Katie-potatie. ?

Kiss me baby

Sign in to comment in this discussion.