Tenn or willy

Who would you rather save and why

Comments

• Willy would probably off himself from being overzealous about an explosion project.

• Well, I prefer Tenn's personality at certain points. But Willy actually kills shit and doesn't get people killed. Mitch, Vi, Lou

• edited March 2019

Willy. I like his personality more.

• edited March 2019

To be fair, Mitch got himself killed by loudly running at Lily from behind cover. And also i think its fair to point out on the bridge scenario that Tenn became irrationally stupid so that there could be some type of stakes at hand during the scene. Also Louis/Violet also had a part in their deaths since they could have thrown him earlier opposed to tugging him like a game of tug of war for several minutes loudly yelling.

Just thought it was fair to add that in there as it wasn't entirely Tenn's fault for all of their deaths.

Well, I prefer Tenn's personality at certain points. But Willy actually kills shit and doesn't get people killed. Mitch, Vi, Lou

• Essentially.

Chibikid posted: »

To be fair, Mitch got himself killed by loudly running at Lily from behind cover. And also i think its fair to point out on the bridge scena

• But Mitch would've stayed in cover if Tenn hadn't been out there. And Tenn trying to save his psycho sister was dumb of him. He could've lived if he stopped fucking up.

• edited March 2019

As much as I love Tenn, I gotta agree. He's far to clumsy and messes everything up which eventually could lead to his and/or other people's demise. Though in the case with Mitch, what Mitch should have done was just run towards Tenn, grabbed him and just got away from Lily and the other raiders instead of charging at her.

But Mitch would've stayed in cover if Tenn hadn't been out there. And Tenn trying to save his psycho sister was dumb of him. He could've lived if he stopped fucking up.

• Eh, I got the feeling he was gonna charge her anyway, knife in hand. Especially since Tenn was more or less out of the way at that point.

But Mitch would've stayed in cover if Tenn hadn't been out there. And Tenn trying to save his psycho sister was dumb of him. He could've lived if he stopped fucking up.

• Exactly!

• Willy.
    Wait did they purposely name him that because of his problems. :D

• Well that and because he was conceived as "Kid peeing off wall."
    He apparently hates it too.

MintBlue92 posted: »

Willy. Wait did they purposely name him that because of his problems.

• Well at least he ain’t giving wet willies .?

DabigRG posted: »

Well that and because he was conceived as "Kid peeing off wall." He apparently hates it too.

• Wow, that was the next obvious joke.
    Egh. Boy'd be impregnatin people ears.

Well at least he ain’t giving wet willies .?

• ???

DabigRG posted: »

Wow, that was the next obvious joke. Egh. Boy'd be impregnatin people ears.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.