Favorite Lines from ep.4

Last time, guys, what are your favorite lines from the episode?
1. Lilly - It's not evil to fight for what you love.
2. Louis - You lived in a white house? But not THE white house, right?
3. Violet - Tennesse, move your fucking ass now!
4. Clem - Whatcha doing there?

Comments

• Nine hundred and fourteen

• I got bit.

• Violet "hell, we could even put in a treehouse. Then you can drop a rock on anybody who wonders by"
    Clem "way better than a hammer"

Loved that reference.

• Telling James that his philosophy was a childish fantasy

• You told him to cállate. Good on you.

Telling James that his philosophy was a childish fantasy

• "That's outrageous."

MintBlue92 posted: »

(Spoiler)

• edited March 2019

Best line in episode 4. :D

"That's outrageous."

• "What you doin' there, goofball?"

Words cannot describe the amount of pure and absolute joy I felt when I heard that.

"Of course you did! What are you...are you crazy."

The moment Clem expressed any sort of doubt in her abilities in taking care of AJ, I knew this was the only acceptable response.

• I honestly don't remember any at the moment.
    Although that Louis one you mentioned was boo-worthy. :lol:

• AJ: it was only half a clip.
    AJ: when you were talking to Abel you banged his head against the table real hard. ( idk why but that makes me laugh)
    Minerva: never mind the darkness nevermind the storm nevermind the blood red moon the night will be over soon.

• It was only half a clip

• How's that line go?

Telling James that his philosophy was a childish fantasy

• edited March 2019

Clementine basically destroys James, telling him that his philosophy is so stupid that it's as if he read it in a kids fantasy book. She says something along the lines of "it's like you think we can live in peace if we just WANT to hard enough... the world doesn't work like that!" and James has literally no rebuttal and storms out like a little bitch.

How's that line go?

• “Yeah.”

"That's outrageous."

• “It’s like you read it out of a book of fairy tales, I swear to god. Where everyone could live in harmony if we all just wished hard enough.”

How's that line go?

• That tickled his pickle for sure.

“It’s like you read it out of a book of fairy tales, I swear to god. Where everyone could live in harmony if we all just wished hard enough.”

• “I don’t want to die!”

Lilly showing the coward she always had been

• edited March 2019

Also this one

• Oh, THIS fuckin line.
    Perfectly. Underlines. How dumb. That episode's portion of the plot was! :joy:

Also this one

• edited March 2019
    • "You don't need me. Not anymore"

Man, Melissa's voice in this line was just... damn.

• "Wow, look at you.... Just look at you"

Dave i fucking love you.

• "You, you don't understand at all.... I'm trying TO PROTECT YOU!!! ALL OF YOU!!!"

I wish we could see more of Marlon actually but, anyway.

• "Gotcha"/"I only wan't to see you smile, one last time"

Man, i cryed like a bitch in this scene.

• "What you doing there, goofball?

Without words.

• edited March 2019

James: You made him this way! When you made him enter an entire clip into that woman's head!
    AJ: It was only half a clip. :D :D :D :D

AJ: I liked it....I liked killing her...It made me feel strong. I don't care if it was murder. I don't care if it was anything. It felt good. Best feeling I've had in a long time. Maybe ever.

Um.....can I just highlight the entire killing argument with AJ and/or James cause despite my annoyance with James in that scene, it was loaded with great tension filled dialogue. Probably the best heated conversation in the season. And Johnny Yong Bosch, Melissa Hutchinson and Taylor Parks all played off each other's anger and frustration beautifully.

Violet when Tenn was killed. No further words needed there. Gideon Aldon made me taste that sadness and anger.

Louis: Hell yeah, a fucking tree house! :D

Clem: Did I do a good job?

Honestly there are so much more. So much more I'd love to list.

Edit: Hey, I love you...

• “I love it.”

“Yeah.”

• I really enjoyed playing Take Us Back despite some flaws that it has, and I have so many favorite lines that made me emotional when I did play it. Melissa Hutchison & Taylor Parks did an outstanding job with their voice performances when Clementine & AJ were inside the barn together.

• “Hey. I love you. Don’t ever forget that.”
    • “You can’t give up! You can’t give up! I need you!”
    • “I’m so sorry, kiddo. This is just what happens sometimes.”
    • “You’ll always be goofball to me.”
    • “I just wanted to see you smile. One last time.”
    • “You’re such a cutie. How did I get so lucky?”
    • “Sorry, kid, but no. I have a job for you. I need you to get back to your room, I need you to sleep in your bed, and have friends and grow tall. Taller than I ever was, I hope. I need you to live, AJ. For me. That’s your job now.”
    • “What you doin’ there, goofball?”
    • “I never had a plan. I never knew where we were going. I never knew anything. I just fought and fought and fought, and hoped you didn’t notice. Hoped we’d find something before you did. Did I do a good job?”
    • “Of course you did! What are you... are you crazy?”
  • It was still a pleasure to hear her say that to Lilly. Lee agrees:

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, THIS fuckin line. Perfectly. Underlines. How dumb. That episode's portion of the plot was!

• Hell yeeeah a fucking tree house!
    Tenn FUCKING MOVE!!!!
    Also: It was only HALF a clip

• Louis' "You're not dead, that's good". It was also his first quote to Clem in Episode 1.

• ‘Damnit, Louis’.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.