I Hate Violet and Here's Why!

Just kidding! I love her!

Comments

• Going down the ClemXViolet route it has become quite apparent to me that Violet at her core is just a boisterous pushover with an occasional romantic scene interjected within the episode.

• Heheheheh--ooh....

• What?!?!? She kicks ass and has her head focused on survival. Wat you mean she a pushover!?!? Da fuq?!?!?

Chibikid posted: »

Going down the ClemXViolet route it has become quite apparent to me that Violet at her core is just a boisterous pushover with an occasional romantic scene interjected within the episode.

• I guess he means how bashful and apologetic she is at times.

What?!?!? She kicks ass and has her head focused on survival. Wat you mean she a pushover!?!? Da fuq?!?!?

• Being a pushover means you're easily controlled/influenced or easy to conquer. Violet isn't any of those things. She's a hard-ass with a big heart.

DabigRG posted: »

I guess he means how bashful and apologetic she is at times.

• Oh.

Being a pushover means you're easily controlled/influenced or easy to conquer. Violet isn't any of those things. She's a hard-ass with a big heart.

• Not your fault, @Chibikid don't know what he talkin' 'bout

Oh.

• edited April 2019

I remember how Vi made mitch back up every time she walked towards him. And when Mitch shoved Vi she just waved it off. That was a cool moment. Vi also suggested hurting Abel to get him to talk. And considering how I personally felt about Abel I liked that suggestion and was glad to have shared the same thoughts.

Being a pushover means you're easily controlled/influenced or easy to conquer. Violet isn't any of those things. She's a hard-ass with a big heart.

• Louis is better

• Who doesn’t like Violet.

• Team Louis for life.

Melton23 posted: »

Louis is better

• edited April 2019

Well that was cute. Violet is definitely wifey material ❤

• I know of one that's still visible

Who doesn’t like Violet.

• I know right? Best character!

Who doesn’t like Violet.

• Nah, Queen Jane rules!

• I might throw some love Jane's way. Question is - how so you feel about Violet?

Nah, Queen Jane rules!

• Sorry to rain on your parade, but I disliked her as much as the cast. The only exception is Rosie because y'know... doggy! <3

I might throw some love Jane's way. Question is - how so you feel about Violet?

• I'd keep Violet alive over Tenn every time.

• Tenn is dumb

AronDracula posted: »

I'd keep Violet alive over Tenn every time.

• That's me every time Tenn gets shot. I just look away and pretend it didn't happen.

• Why is this so rare

That's me every time Tenn gets shot. I just look away and pretend it didn't happen.

• I said what AJ is thinking when Tenn tried to save his bitten sister - fucking idiot

Why is this so rare

• Tenn was a nice kid but it was a Will willingly sacrificed I had to make had to trust AJ to make his own decisions even know it was a little drastic.

• I can appreciate Tenn bury Violet if she died and wanting to change and finally be an asset to the the group, but it was too little to late.

Tenn was a nice kid but it was a Will willingly sacrificed I had to make had to trust AJ to make his own decisions even know it was a little drastic.

• Tenn and james disappointed me.

• The final season disappointed me, but hey... this violence is delicious. xo

Scythenger posted: »

Tenn and james disappointed me.

• I mean more of a pushover in the sense of a few instances where Violet could've done more to help yet just yelled instead.

On the bridge is one example when she gets taken out in one push from Minnie.

The other one is when Minnie has her crossbow aimed at violet when she traps Clem in the cell that she could've wrestled the crossbow away from Minnie from the angle she had it at.

• Eeeeh...--tbf, she is pretty gaunt.

I mean more of a pushover in the sense of a few instances where Violet could've done more to help yet just yelled instead. On the bridge

• Violet defended Clem and AJ against the entire school after Marlon died. Plus, she tackles Lilly(saving Clem's life)/fights off Dorian. And she shoots Minerva. Not a pushover.

I mean more of a pushover in the sense of a few instances where Violet could've done more to help yet just yelled instead. On the bridge

• You did not answer my question regarding Halestorm by the way. :#

Violet defended Clem and AJ against the entire school after Marlon died. Plus, she tackles Lilly(saving Clem's life)/fights off Dorian. And she shoots Minerva. Not a pushover.

• I hate how Vi's dialogue is written. It's like the people who write that are just told 'write something that sounds very Vi' but they end up doing some overdone dialogue, i.e. 'I was so worried about you, I thought you were dead, I couldn't believe you were dead, I just got crazy, I, I-I the thought of you dying is just..' and then.. 'ugh. Shit.'

• Keh-HA-haha-ha--you know, I tracked that scene a number of days ago and yeah, I can see what you're getting at. :joy:

Ghetsis posted: »

I hate how Vi's dialogue is written. It's like the people who write that are just told 'write something that sounds very Vi' but they end up

• Well, she's still not very used to expressing her feelings, man. There are a lot of real-life people that talk in similar fashion. It's difficult for them to drop their shield.

I hate how Vi's dialogue is written. It's like the people who write that are just told 'write something that sounds very Vi' but they end up

• It's really just the repitition, I get her thoughts but every time Clem and co are in trouble Vi does not need to share her thoughts on their fates again. The real annoying part is the 'ugh. Shit'. It's like how you have a problem with all the 'How dare you?' in ANF, and I have a problem with 'Calm down.' 'Calm down?' in the whole series.

Well, she's still not very used to expressing her feelings, man. There are a lot of real-life people that talk in similar fashion. It's difficult for them to drop their shield.

• Vi only says it like twice though

It's really just the repitition, I get her thoughts but every time Clem and co are in trouble Vi does not need to share her thoughts on thei

• Anyone with that ugly ass laugh needs to be sacrificed to the sun god

Keh-HA-haha-ha--you know, I tracked that scene a number of days ago and yeah, I can see what you're getting at.

• Where do people have to live to laugh like that? Utah?

Anyone with that ugly ass laugh needs to be sacrificed to the sun god

• I'm gonna scorch you

Anyone with that ugly ass laugh needs to be sacrificed to the sun god

• Me.

Who doesn’t like Violet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.