I Hate Violet and Here's Why!

2»

Comments

• Who would you keep alive between Tenn and Ben? Lol

AronDracula posted: »

I'd keep Violet alive over Tenn every time.

• I know you're talking to me, but probably Tenn. It'd depend on the situation, obviously.

Who would you keep alive between Tenn and Ben? Lol

• Definitely Ben. Tenn knew he was putting himself in danger and didn't even try to stop. Ben is a screw-up, no doubt but at least he regretted what he has done.

• Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with same-sex couples, so no, I’m not someone who hates people in the lgbtq community, but I can’t stand the relationship of Violet and Clem. It just feels in your face to me, and they mention how Violet and Clem are in a relationship SO MANY TIMES that it was the worst part of the game for me. It didn’t ruin the experience though, it just bugged me, the Louis and Clem route was probably the same tbh.

• What, you didn't look up alternate playthroughs afterwards?

Ryder743 posted: »

Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with same-sex couples, so no, I’m not someone who hates people in the lgbtq community, but I can’t stand the re

• No I didn’t :neutral:

DabigRG posted: »

What, you didn't look up alternate playthroughs afterwards?

• Okay.

No I didn’t

• Ben

• A mí también.

Me.

• I thought the final season was okay and destruction is nice. xd

The final season disappointed me, but hey... this violence is delicious. xo

• Yeah, I'm planning on making a thread for it. The romance is handled so poorly in this game. It's because the writers don't know how to balance AJ and Clem's relationship with the romantic relationship, and it ends up being AJ and the partner taking turns with Clem being on the receiving end. It's all just 'here's a kiss, don't forget to turn off the toaster, alright?'. So casual. I guess what I'm getting at is that there isn't a point in having romance in this game. Not only does it take away from other developments and fleshing out, but it doesn't fit with Clem and AJ's story and personally it doesn't seem to fit Clem. Maybe if she was like 5 years older then I'd be more open to accepting it but Clem's character isn't fit for this teen romance stuff, although to be fair they changed her character every season.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with same-sex couples, so no, I’m not someone who hates people in the lgbtq community, but I can’t stand the re

• Vi/Lou bring out Clem's good impulses. Vi and Clem have a more serious relationship with romantic moments. Lou and Clem have more of comedic relationship. Clem makes Lou smile and he makes her laugh. How each relationship is handled reflects the partner in question. Wouldn't make sense for Violet to start cracking jokes if you romanced her. The writing was good.

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah, I'm planning on making a thread for it. The romance is handled so poorly in this game. It's because the writers don't know how to bala

• Missed the mark, but ok.

Vi/Lou bring out Clem's good impulses. Vi and Clem have a more serious relationship with romantic moments. Lou and Clem have more of comedic

• On what exactly?

it ends up being AJ and the partner taking turns with Clem being on the receiving end.

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah, I'm planning on making a thread for it. The romance is handled so poorly in this game. It's because the writers don't know how to bala

• I know, it could've been phrased better. But why did it have to be you who pointed that out?

And @Ghetsis, please take care in what you say. Or else this man is going to gobble it up.

On what exactly? it ends up being AJ and the partner taking turns with Clem being on the receiving end.

• edited April 2019

Because I noticed it in media res, #!+(#.
    You sure didn't do it and I just reacted, so shush.

I know, it could've been phrased better. But why did it have to be you who pointed that out? And @Ghetsis, please take care in what you say. Or else this man is going to gobble it up.

• You brought this on yourself, man. I saw your post on Clementine in the cave. I know what you think of.

Because I noticed it in media res, #!+(#. You sure didn't do it and I just reacted, so shush.

• edited April 2019

...What?
    EDIT: I took a minute to think about and I really have no idea what you're talking about.

You brought this on yourself, man. I saw your post on Clementine in the cave. I know what you think of.

• Yeah, it's like you to forget. It's probably why you write so much stuff on here

Remember writing your TFS impressions?
    Your commentary had some unsettling notes in it but I overlooked it at the time.
    Specifically this part

...What? EDIT: I took a minute to think about and I really have no idea what you're talking about.

• "Is pwobwy y u wite so much stuff on hya."
    I don't get the exact correlation, but whatever.

Remember writing your TFS impressions?

Okay, that was eventually my one guess, but while I had the thread open in another tab for reasons, I didn't check because I'm not on that one yet.

Your commentary had some unsettling notes in it

Oh did it? That's what happens when you're dealing with a series like this.

but I overlooked it at the time.

Honestly, can't say I blame ya.

Specifically this part

Oooooh, that one! Uh, that does sound Evil Dead(which I've never watched), doesn't it?
    It was meant to be more of a "Foot up your ass" joke, but alright.

Yeah, it's like you to forget. It's probably why you write so much stuff on here Remember writing your TFS impressions? Your commentary had some unsettling notes in it but I overlooked it at the time. Specifically this part (Spoiler)

• What does not kill me makes me vicious.

Scythenger posted: »

I thought the final season was okay and destruction is nice. xd

• I just don’t particularly like her, she is uninteresting to me, unlike Louis who at least has an interesting personality. I mainly didn’t like her for how she treated Clem in ep 3 if you didn’t save her in ep2 yet Louis on the other hand if you don’t save him, he is still happy to see her regardless, even hugs her.

I don’t “hate” her but compared to Louis i just prefer him as a character. There are plenty of characters like say Bonnie and Molly who i dislike more than Violet

Why?

• So, anyone else not likey Violet?

• We already know how hates her and who don't at this point.

So, anyone else not likey Violet?

• So how do people generally/personally feel about Violet's supposed succession of Marlon as the delinquent's Leader in Episode 2?

(Also if you're interested, prepare to fire an arrow in this direction in the morning.)

• edited April 2019

Thought the whole Vi leader thing was interesting

So how do people generally/personally feel about Violet's supposed succession of Marlon as the delinquent's Leader in Episode 2? (Also if you're interested, prepare to fire an arrow in this direction in the morning.)

• edited April 2019

I was ready to burst in here and defend Violet to the death, but I was pleasantly surprised. Good one.

• That was the idea ?

Deventh posted: »

I was ready to burst in here and defend Violet to the death, but I was pleasantly surprised. Good one.

• Oh really?

Thought the whole Vi leader thing was interesting

• Yeah. She was taking charge and getting shit done before the Raiders attacked and defends you against Mitch.

Oh really?

• Hm.

Yeah. She was taking charge and getting shit done before the Raiders attacked and defends you against Mitch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.