DLC Ideas.

What are some things you would want to see in a Final Season DLC if Skybound makes one? What direction would you like to see them take? Personally, I'd like to play as Sophie. It'd start off with Minnie and Sophie saying their goodbyes to everyone; Violet, Louis, Tenn, Mitch and all them. We'd walk through the forrest while talking to Marlon and Brody. Eventually we'd run into Abel and Lilly. We'd finally get to see the Delta, learn more about Sophie, and see how the raiders twisted Minerva's head. We'd get more development and interaction with Lilly and finally meet the leader of the Delta. I'd imagine he'd be one twisted motherfucker.

Comments

• I wouldn't mind giving the limelight to Sophie, if only because they predictably neglected her existence outside of Done Running.

and finally meet the leader of the Delta. I'd imagine he'd be one twisted motherfucker.

Twisted and yet compelling.

• Nah, Sophie got a quite a few name drops for not even appearing in the game. First her fate is uncertain in ep.1, then we hear she might actually in ep.2, then we hear she's dead and we learn why in ep.3. She wasn't neglected, bro

DabigRG posted: »

I wouldn't mind giving the limelight to Sophie, if only because they predictably neglected her existence outside of Done Running. and

• She was.
    Neglected in the sense of being an actual person who went to that boarding school & knew each of the remaining students AND as a character who supposedly existed within the story rather than a plot device for a weakass... "twist."

Nah, Sophie got a quite a few name drops for not even appearing in the game. First her fate is uncertain in ep.1, then we hear she might actually in ep.2, then we hear she's dead and we learn why in ep.3. She wasn't neglected, bro

• You know what’s coming out of my mouth, A Lily DLC.

• The wiki (for some reason) says that Louis/Violet’s stories aren’t over (don’t know how much of that to believe, and idk where they got it from) but seeing as they are determinant, I guess there can be a dlc where you play as whoever you befriended/whoever is left?

I’d also like some more loose ends tied up, such as James forgiving AJ and joining the school, Kenny’s hat making an appearance, etc. It doesn’t even need to be huge, just a small update where you can interact with people and have a bunch of cool throwbacks.

• The wiki is full of shit. for example it lists an Unnamed horse as Clems family but not Lee or AJ. And it says that Violet is 18, but she says that she was sent to the school when she was 11, they are 8 years in to the apocalypse, by my math that makes Violet 19 at least.

Melton23 posted: »

The wiki (for some reason) says that Louis/Violet’s stories aren’t over (don’t know how much of that to believe, and idk where they got it f

• Hoping we get to play as Clem’s horse.

• edited April 2019

She could have been born towards the end of the year, making her 18, about to turn 19. We know Clementine is 16, and she was definitely born in October, so that means that Violet was either born in November or December, so there’s still 1 or 2 months left until she dies turn 19. This is also going off of the foliage, as I’ve noticed a tonne of trees with either yellow leaves or no leaves, with the odd few being green, so the game is definitely set somewhere in Autumn.

The wiki is full of shit. for example it lists an Unnamed horse as Clems family but not Lee or AJ. And it says that Violet is 18, but she sa

• Fuck didn't realise i had do do this much math today.

Even if that was the case she would turn 20 not 19 because we know the outbreak happened +8 years ago. meaning clementine is turning 17 that year. So nether Clementine or Violet has turned yet. And because the age gap is at least 3 years vilet cant be 18. (The outbreak was in the summer and Clem was 8 and Violet 11 mens minimum 3 year age gap)

And that is assuming the outbreak happened right after Violet got to the school and her birthday is in november or december. I personally think Violet is closer to 22 maybe even 23 years old.

She could have been born towards the end of the year, making her 18, about to turn 19. We know Clementine is 16, and she was definitely born

• Ok, so the outbreak happened in July 2003, which was when Clementine was 8 and Violet was 11, though 3 months after that she turned 9, though Violet would have remained 11 for a couple of months, so there’s a 2 year gap there, now assuming the final season does take place during November or December, then it may be safe to assume that the 2 year gap still Apple said here, with Clementine having just turned 16 and Violet on the verge of turning 19.

Fuck didn't realise i had do do this much math today. Even if that was the case she would turn 20 not 19 because we know the outbreak hap

• If it take place during November or December Clementine would have turned 17 and Violet is soon to be 20, because the outbreak happened over 8 years ago. Clementine having just turned 16 and Violet on the verge of turning 19 was the case the year before.

And again that is assuming the outbreak happened right after Violet got to the school and her birthday is in november or december

Ok, so the outbreak happened in July 2003, which was when Clementine was 8 and Violet was 11, though 3 months after that she turned 9, thoug

• Well, no, because the outbreak started 2003, which is where Clementine was 8 (July) then there’s a 3 month time skip where she becomes 9 during the 3rd episode, making her 9 throughout most of Season 1 and the last few months of 2003, and seeing as Violet was 11 during the start (July) and if we were to assume she was 18 currently, that’d mean that her birthday is either in October, November or December (going off of Clementine’s current age) which would then create a 2 year (age) difference between them.

In short, Clem is 8 at the start, Vi is 11, Clem turns 9, following this Vi turns 12, Clem turns 10, Vi turns 13, Clem turns 11, Vi turns 14 Clem turns 12, Vi turns 15, Clem turns 13, Vi turns 16, Clem turns 14, Vi turns 17, Clem turns 15 Vi turns 18 Clem turns 16 and now Vi turns 19, which shows that the game does take place somewhere after the events of Clementine’s birthday, and just before Violet’s so she IS 18 but she’s going to turn 19 in a few weeks, maybe days.

If it take place during November or December Clementine would have turned 17 and Violet is soon to be 20, because the outbreak happened over

• edited April 2019

You are 1 year of.

The outbreak started 2003, Clementine turns 9 that year and Violet turns 12 that year (0 years in)

2004, Clementine turns 10 that year and Violet turns 13 that year (1 years in)

2005, Clementine turns 11 that year and Violet turns 14 that year (2 years in)

2006, Clementine turns 12 that year and Violet turns 15 that year (3 years in)

2007, Clementine turns 13 that year and Violet turns 16 that year (4 years in)

2008, Clementine turns 14 that year and Violet turns 17 that year (5 years in)

2009, Clementine turns 15 that year and Violet turns 18 that year (6 years in)

2010, Clementine turns 16 that year and Violet turns 19 that year (7 years in) (Here is the window you mean)

2011, Clementine turns 17 that year and Violet turns 20 that year (8 years in) (Here is probably where the game takes place, maybe 1-2 month before Clem turns 17)

And again that is assuming the outbreak happened right after Violet got to the school and her birthday is in november or december

Well, no, because the outbreak started 2003, which is where Clementine was 8 (July) then there’s a 3 month time skip where she becomes 9 dur

• Which would mean, unless it was confirmed someplace that tfs takes place 8 years later, it would either be 7 years after season 1 (assuming the 8 year thing came from Clementine being 16 after starting off as 8) or Violet really is 19, which I find really unlikely considering she is romancable and Clementine is still 16 soooooo is it even legal tomromance her? Anyway, in conclusion, I’d say TFS is 7 years after season 1, not 8

You are 1 year of. The outbreak started 2003, Clementine turns 9 that year and Violet turns 12 that year (0 years in) 2004, Clementine

• edited April 2019

It says that because Kent Mudle eventually gave everyone ages.
    Besides, does Violet in particular seem remotely those ages?

The wiki is full of shit. for example it lists an Unnamed horse as Clems family but not Lee or AJ. And it says that Violet is 18, but she sa

• ‘Does’; not ‘do’.

It says that because Kent Mudle eventually gave everyone ages. Besides, does Violet in particular seem remotely those ages?

• Mad convo.

• Actually it was someone else. Either way the ages are complete bullshit.

It says that because Kent Mudle eventually gave everyone ages. Besides, does Violet in particular seem remotely those ages?

• Playing as Sophie is actually a really good idea. It's interesting but it doesn't really hype me up. My stance is that if Skybound want to keep their money they shouldn't make a DLC. But yeah doing a pre-established story is wise because SnB auren't very good at doing new characters that everyone loves.

• Oh, ehhehe, yes. Thanks.

‘Does’; not ‘do’.

• Oh, okay. And yes, they kinda are.

Actually it was someone else. Either way the ages are complete bullshit.

• I just assumed it was in the car. Probably on the floor in the back seat

The wiki (for some reason) says that Louis/Violet’s stories aren’t over (don’t know how much of that to believe, and idk where they got it f

• Cállate.

Ghetsis posted: »

Mad convo.

• Claro.

Oh, ehhehe, yes. Thanks.

• It would be expensive to make all the new models to do anything outlandish such as a Garcia dlc (Even though I really really want to go back to them and see what happened) so any DLC would probably have to take place in the same environments and character models

Sign in to comment in this discussion.