I kinda hope they confirm whether christa will ever appear again or not

I’m hoping they confirm so I can interpret my own canon like with Kenny at Wellington as hes missing but since I know he’ll never appear again I can just say he’s alive still , as I kinda just want them to confirm she’s never appearing again so I can say she’s dead in my canon cause I don’t want to have her down as dead in my story while a couple years later they reveal she’s still alive which in my opinion is pointless now with clems story done and also I watched a thing Kent muddle said about christa saying he hopes they don’t continue her disappearance and rather keeps her missing as he confirms that christa didn’t even like clem that much anymore but just saw her as a thing to look after instead of a friend as muddle said basically after omids death and Th loss of her child , christa just basically gave up on hope and just focused on survival and in my opinion I think she’s dead and Ralph was either killed by walkers or the unknown group that killed Roman and company at the river stream.

Comments

• Okie dokie, pokie. xo

• Honestly surprised you missed the numerous hints dropped across the third and final season. Christa survived, used animal skins to blend into her surroundings and eventually found her way to the school we see in the final season. It’s made very clear in the final season: Rosie IS Christa.

• We all known if she came back that she'd be wasted for a few episodes before she was pointlessly killed off.

It's best for her to simply remain unknown opposed to a Lily/Kenny treatment.

• Kenny was used fine in s2 i dont count s3 cause i always stayed at wellington

• He was used effectively until they made Kenny too much of the central story and recycled the same arc from S1.

Kenny was used fine in s2 i dont count s3 cause i always stayed at wellington

• My poor baby.

BeefJerkyX posted: »

Honestly surprised you missed the numerous hints dropped across the third and final season. Christa survived, used animal skins to blend int

• I guess it’s up to your imagination. ?

• Sometimes, a question should be unanswered. I think this is one of those questions. Who knows what happened? We can all imagine.

• It’s probably for the best.

Sometimes, a question should be unanswered. I think this is one of those questions. Who knows what happened? We can all imagine.

• Was Christa ever really that big a deal? Can’t say I’ve ever been desperate to know what happened to her, any more than I would with someone like Molly.

They were both decent characters who played a role, but were hardly essential imo

• Like kenny if you leave him at the rest stop or wellington hes gone missing as well but you dont have people wondering where he is and hes the second most important character in the series and please dont give me hes determinant that shouldnt have an effect if your thinking in the situation like pretend if stay at wellington was the only ending then people would constantly expect his return and say hes still alive which in my opinion shouldnt have an effect now

• Probably a redundant comment here given everyone knows the episodes very well but I’m just doing a complete replay and did ep1 of season 2 yesterday and it really feels like the intention was always that Christa is dead. Yes we didn’t see it and maybe they wanted to keep the door slightly open just in case they wanted to pull a Kenny but, on sound alone, it feels like they got her.

• Kenny being Determinat was the biggest mistake , ANF Kenny was poorly executed by a car accident and that’s what pretty much triggered this commonly at most, but yes my original playthrough I went to Wellington and he went on his way.

Like kenny if you leave him at the rest stop or wellington hes gone missing as well but you dont have people wondering where he is and hes t

• In the pre-production for TFS, Kent Mudle said they were considering bringing back Christa as the antagonist before they decided Lilly would fit the role better. We can take this to mean that the writers themselves don't consider her to be canonically dead, not that it really matters at this point because I doubt we're getting another season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.