Charters badassnes listed

Do you agree With my list?

Comments

• edited April 2019

I feel like it’s a bit unfair to place Clementine above Jesus ?

I’d have Clem as A and Jesus as S, MAYBE have Molly as an S too, but if there can only be one then it’s definitely, without a doubt Jesus. I’d also move Pete a bit lower down, move Aasim up one, Doug, Alvin, Carlos and Nick down one, Gabe and Kate up by one and maybe move Minnerva up one as well. That should be about right, imo.

I’m one of the few people who thinks that Clementine’s badassery is overrated. There’s no doubt that she is badass, but she nearly got her ass handed to her by Minnie on the bridge, she only won the first time because Violet shot Minnie or Louis distracted her, and the second time was down to the fact that Clementine happened to have a gun, otherwise I think it would have been an even match or Minnie would be on top, so they should both be A. Also I don’t really see Clem doing parkour and flying ninja kicks so Jesus and Molly should be placed above her, definitely.

• "The fuck is all this?"

• (Literally everyone on this forum when they read one of your comments)

Ooooh jk, love u really, bro ?

DabigRG posted: »

"The fuck is all this?"

• AJ should be on top

• Not entirely.

• At least A rank. He took a lotta hits in TFS and I didn't hear him bitch about it one time. Kid's a tank.

Nyxeris posted: »

AJ should be on top

• Even takes a shotgun shell to the gut and barely makes a sound when they're pulling out the fragments.

At least A rank. He took a lotta hits in TFS and I didn't hear him bitch about it one time. Kid's a tank.

• edited April 2019

For some weird reason this feels blasphemous ???

Melton23 posted: »

I feel like it’s a bit unfair to place Clementine above Jesus ? I’d have Clem as A and Jesus as S, MAYBE have Molly as an S too, but if t

• When AJ gets older he’s gonna be fucking SSS tier. Mans a fucking beast for only being 5 years old, he’s gonna be a fucking legend.

• I guess for the sake of playing along, no.

• Badass characters from season 1: Lee, Carly, and Molly. Badass characters from season 2: Clem, Kenny, and Jane. Badass characters from Anf: Jesus, Clem, Javi and Ava. Badass characters from season 3: Aj, Clem, and Vi. Imo.

• Probably not the first time I’ve said some questionable things in regards to religion ?

For some weird reason this feels blasphemous ???

• edited April 2019

Won't to be surprised if @Sebastian 4002 puts most Romantic characters or the previous one I just said.???

Probably not the first time I’ve said some questionable things in regards to religion ?

• What the fuck are you talking about?

Won't to be surprised if @Sebastian 4002 puts most Romantic characters or the previous one I just said.???

• Characters ranked in terms of who did the most oopsies

• Higher midiclorian count

Characters ranked in terms of who did the most oopsies

• Never mind mad joke.

What the fuck are you talking about?

• Nah, he should be on top, the boy owned episodes 3 and 4.

At least A rank. He took a lotta hits in TFS and I didn't hear him bitch about it one time. Kid's a tank.

• S for satisfactory?

• Since it has yet be asked, how does one assess a level of badass?

• edited April 2019

I guess how cool they are, how much they’ve been through, their action scenes, their kill count and what kind of dialogue they have.

DabigRG posted: »

Since it has yet be asked, how does one assess a level of badass?

• Oh, so two subjective and three legit categories. That's totally gonna register.

I guess how cool they are, how much they’ve been through, their action scenes, their kill count and what kind of dialogue they have.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.