Every major charter form Telltale and AMC, Ranked.

Do you agree?

(I made this into a new thread because it really hasn't anything to do whit the other one, and this includes the AMC characters as well.)

Comments

• edited April 2019

WHY THE FUCK IS MAYBELLE F-???

I also low-key think that u have a little bias for Clem

• "Based on Survival skills,physical abilities,Mental state,Social skills,Age,Leadership"

Rick is lower than Clem

???

• Tbf I was also confused about that one.

iFoRias posted: »

"Based on Survival skills,physical abilities,Mental state,Social skills,Age,Leadership" Rick is lower than Clem ???

• I didn't see clem get her stomach cut open like a sword and walking half of the country, also didn't see her kill hundreds like Rick, also didn't see clem rip off someone's neck for AJ, get ur facts right brother.

• How is this being scored? Badassness? Kill count? Cause just putting one in the pile: Lingard never kills a Walker or person. Gets high of meds and is suicidal - how is he above Rosie/Marlon/Vi/Lou when they've actually killed Walkers?

• The reason is her age. Both Rick and Clem is pretty equal with the most thinks. But the fact that Clem started of as a kid and Rick a grown adult puts Clem on top.

"Based on Survival skills,physical abilities,Mental state,Social skills,Age,Leadership" Rick is lower than Clem ???

• The fact that he is a surgeon boost him up pretty high, but he is still pretty low because of his mental state.

How is this being scored? Badassness? Kill count? Cause just putting one in the pile: Lingard never kills a Walker or person. Gets high of meds and is suicidal - how is he above Rosie/Marlon/Vi/Lou when they've actually killed Walkers?

• What’s next Good looking characters tier list?

Melton23 posted: »

WHY THE FUCK IS MAYBELLE F-??? I also low-key think that u have a little bias for Clem

• He probably kills walkers that goes near his stash. ???

How is this being scored? Badassness? Kill count? Cause just putting one in the pile: Lingard never kills a Walker or person. Gets high of meds and is suicidal - how is he above Rosie/Marlon/Vi/Lou when they've actually killed Walkers?

• Maybelle the cow God will be tier S

What’s next Good looking characters tier list?

• So why is Eleanor below him?

The fact that he is a surgeon boost him up pretty high, but he is still pretty low because of his mental state.

• Rumor has it if you drink her milk you’ll turn into a badass.

Maybelle the cow God will be tier S

• I got the impression that she was more like a nurse.

So why is Eleanor below him?

• But she did perform surgery on Kate, so she’s definitely qualified for the job.

I got the impression that she was more like a nurse.

• I definetely think that Clem is better at surviving than Rick considering she, being 11 years old, raised a literal baby for 2 years completely on her own, when Rick hasn't ever been away from his group for more than a few weeks

• edited April 2019

He survived being impaled, followed by an explosion and has now been separated from his group for over 6 years...

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I definetely think that Clem is better at surviving than Rick considering she, being 11 years old, raised a literal baby for 2 years completely on her own, when Rick hasn't ever been away from his group for more than a few weeks

• Lzzy Hale should be above Clementine. xo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.