Walking Dead (jokes)

How many Delta members dose it take to screw in a light bulb?

Comments

• Shoot, I don't know

• edited April 2019

We needed this thread.
    None cos they all fuken dead ???

• (1)One Delta member to walk into traps, (2)another to get his leg shot by an arrow, (3)one to get her mouth shot by an arrow (4)one to get her check chewed off and (5)one to get 8 bullets in there body (6) and one other to get Devoured by walkers.

Shoot, I don't know

• edited April 2019

Feel free to add any walking Dead related jokes .

• LiLl WasNt ThE lEadEr oF thE DelTa iT waS oNlY a SmalL gRouP aNd EvEn ThOugH Im SuRe YoU kNow ThiS I hAve tHis IncrEdiBly DumB uRgE to TeLl YoU ThIs bEcauSe Im a SOOPER fAn!1!

Melton23 posted: »

We needed this thread. None cos they all fuken dead ???

• edited April 2019

ThE jOkE i MaDe, GoOd SiR, wAs ReFeReNcInG tHe FaCt ThAt ThEy ArE fEcKeD wHeN iT cOmEs To ThEiR wAr BaCk HoMe

Poogers555 posted: »

LiLl WasNt ThE lEadEr oF thE DelTa iT waS oNlY a SmalL gRouP aNd EvEn ThOugH Im SuRe YoU kNow ThiS I hAve tHis IncrEdiBly DumB uRgE to TeLl YoU ThIs bEcauSe Im a SOOPER fAn!1!

• I knOW ThIS buT aS a SOOPER FAN i NeeD tO INfOrm yOU aBouT hOW LiLy'S GroUp WaSnt ThE FuLl DelTa nO mAttEr hOw ObvIouS iT iS thAt yOu kNow!

ThE jOkE i MaDe, GoOd SiR, wAs ReFeReNcInG tHe FaCt ThAt ThEy ArE fEcKeD wHeN iT cOmEs To ThEiR wAr BaCk HoMe

• I aM fUlLy AwArE oF tHiS fAcT aS i Am ThE sUpErEsT oF fAnS i HaVe AlL oF tHe DiScO bRoCoLlI AlBuMs IrL bRo PlS

Poogers555 posted: »

I knOW ThIS buT aS a SOOPER FAN i NeeD tO INfOrm yOU aBouT hOW LiLy'S GroUp WaSnt ThE FuLl DelTa nO mAttEr hOw ObvIouS iT iS thAt yOu kNow!

• Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Carley will remember this
    Carley will re...
    BANG!

• The Walking Dead A New Frontier

• That joke was so bad that I now have 5 minutes left to live

• How did the Kenny cross the road? :trollface:

• yOu ArE nOt A sUpEr fAn yOu DoNt hAvE cAlYpsO cAuLiFloWeR oR bEeT nIcK

I aM fUlLy AwArE oF tHiS fAcT aS i Am ThE sUpErEsT oF fAnS i HaVe AlL oF tHe DiScO bRoCoLlI AlBuMs IrL bRo PlS

• I thought you were replying to Sebastian. You could've sued what was left of Telltale for a Clementine hat if that were true. Either way, have a like

That joke was so bad that I now have 5 minutes left to live

• i WiLl BeAt YoUr NiCk If YoU dEnY mY sOoPeReSt YeS

Ghetsis posted: »

yOu ArE nOt A sUpEr fAn yOu DoNt hAvE cAlYpsO cAuLiFloWeR oR bEeT nIcK

• Idk, how?

How did the Kenny cross the road?

• edited April 2019

BY FLYING THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD

Idk, how?

• ????