What are you playing The Walking Dead on?

Do you play on Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch or PC.

If console which one?

If PC what graphics settings?

What monitor or TV do you use?

Even if you just watch on youtube, how high quality are you experiencing The Walking Dead in?

The reason I am asking is because I am curious of how many that are taking avanitch of the amazing graphics the final season has.

If you wonder, I play on Xbox One X on a 55 inch 4K HDR OLED TV.

Comments

• I first played Season 2 on disc on Xbox 360. The same goes for the Season 1 + 400 Days collection.
    Then I played the retail version of A New Frontier on Xbox One as it was coming out.

• Originally played them all on iPad up to New Frontier. Got season 1 and Final Season on Switch. The Final Season looks pretty great. Season 1 has none of the graphical enhancements that came to the collection but it has none of the down sides too.

• Started on PS3, jumped to PS4.

• edited April 2019

Was gonna do PC but realised that PC is an overrated piece of shit, so I got it for PS4 instead. I do like PC and all, seeing as it is my secondary platform, but for one a stock PC is more expensive than and XBOX or PS4, and if you want it to actually be good you need to pay hundreds of more, not to mention the complex keyboard and mouse controls.

• Played s1 with my old rusty pc, season 2 on my newer rusty pc, played anf on xbox one, played TFS on my beast pc max graphics so it was a nice view.

• I'm an old-school gaymer so PC.

• Played all of them on Xbox one. I also own a switch so I played TFS and S1 on switch also.

• Played the first 2 seasons on PS3, played Michonne on PC, then I got all the season except Michonne on PS4.

• Played Season 2 on PS4 (PS Plus november 2015), then played Season One & Two on Steam, and later Season Three and Season Four too. :)

• I played the first and second season many many many times on PC.

Then i played ANF and i don't know if it's because the game was really poorly optimized at launch or if it's because my PC was shit,probably both but i couldn't play the game correctly (lots of bugs/glitches lags and shit it was terrible) i played the first two disappointing episodes and then watched the other episodes on PC.

Then i bought the Final Season on PS4 in August last year (they offered the collection as well for free) played the first and second season as well as Michonne (but not ANF because fuck that game) to get ready for TFS and i played TFS on PS4.

• A similar price PC can out perform a Xbox or the PS4. Don't need to go ultra high-end on it. And just like everything, with enough practice, you will get better with using a keyboard and mouse.

For me, I play on the PC.

Melton23 posted: »

Was gonna do PC but realised that PC is an overrated piece of shit, so I got it for PS4 instead. I do like PC and all, seeing as it is my se

• I bought mine for 400 and it fooken sucks, that’s like £100 more than the PS4 and Xbox. The keyboard and mouse collects dust way quicker than the PS4 controllers so I have to clean it often, which takes the piss, especially when I’m eating something and drop it down the cracks in between the keys. Don’t get me wrong, I can still play with ultra high graphics, but even then the graphics still look like ass, and there aren’t many stock pc’s out there that have a decent graphics card.

I don’t really lag...often, but quite a lot of the time websites take forever to load. Not even sure if this is a me thing, but the stupid search engine won’t stay as google. I’ve set it as my homepage multiple times, favourited the site, done all that stuff but I still get stuck with shitty yahoo and bing ? PC isn’t bad, but it’s overrated is all I’m saying.

MintBlue92 posted: »

A similar price PC can out perform a Xbox or the PS4. Don't need to go ultra high-end on it. And just like everything, with enough practice, you will get better with using a keyboard and mouse. For me, I play on the PC.

I bought mine for 400 and it fooken sucks, that’s like £100 more than the PS4 and Xbox. The keyboard and mouse collects dust way quicker tha

• Funny thing is that that’s exactly what I’ve done, many times, and it does feck all

• PC for me. I cant get immersed with PS or xbox.

• edited April 2019

What are the specs, including the windows os edition.
    Looks like you got a crappy oem prebuilt, thus the crappy experience. As for constant cleaning of the keyboard, try to minimize your eating or use something to cover the keyboard.
    For the can't set google as homepage problem. What browser are you using.

I bought mine for 400 and it fooken sucks, that’s like £100 more than the PS4 and Xbox. The keyboard and mouse collects dust way quicker tha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.