So Pewds Finally Played Ep. 4 and....He Actually Kinda Liked it

2»

Comments

• ♪If I were a moooood...
    I would parcel this shiiiiit!♩

• Nah, I really did have that ending in my playthrough where Ciri becomes a Witcher. Look up all of the endings and you’ll see it. Can’t be that rare considering I got it on my first playthrough while having no idea what I was doing.

iFoRias posted: »

That's..i'm confused lol i'm pretty sure that's not the real ending and xLetalis edited his video poorly what you're talking about is the en

• edited April 2019

Well then if Ciri became a Witcher in your ending she's alive but in the bad ending she's dead for good.

She goes through the portal and then gets the flashbacks you don't see her die (a bit anti-climatic i won't lie) but she's real dead my jaw dropped when i first played that and then you get the epilogue you find the last crone,Geralt is real pissed you kill her find Ciri's medaillon and he just "gives up" and it's the end.

You don't really know if he's dead or alive either but you spawn back with him at Kaer Morhen after the end and can play the Blood and Wine dlc (which is the last dlc ever) so i think he's alive.

Melton23 posted: »

Nah, I really did have that ending in my playthrough where Ciri becomes a Witcher. Look up all of the endings and you’ll see it. Can’t be that rare considering I got it on my first playthrough while having no idea what I was doing.

• Why are you copying my ‘xo’ with emojis? Ew, no.

The game was aaaasssssss, just come to terms with it ? idk how anyone could identify with an emotionless character, my man Geralt had less e

• Sorry to break it to you but you’re not the only one who does it ? unlike you though, I will never in my life time say “xo” other than rn.

Why are you copying my ‘xo’ with emojis? Ew, no.

• Why not?

Sorry to break it to you but you’re not the only one who does it ? unlike you though, I will never in my life time say “xo” other than rn.

• Cos I’m neither female or gay. (No homophobe/sexism)

Why not?

• Right and what is your denotation of a kiss and love heart emoji?

Idiot.

Cos I’m neither female or gay. (No homophobe/sexism)

• Love hearts and kisses are allowed because they’re little small images

Right and what is your denotation of a kiss and love heart emoji? Idiot.

• Your poor toxic masculinity.

Love hearts and kisses are allowed because they’re little small images

• I still don’t know what gender you are. Your name suggests one thing but the things you say suggests another. That sounded sexist. I’ll shut up now.

Your poor toxic masculinity.

• Videos of other people playing video games is the leading cause of cancer in the 21st century.

• Cool-beans.

Videos of other people playing video games is the leading cause of cancer in the 21st century.

• edited April 2019

It really isn't it's a great game

Oh I understand why people would like it. I’m not saying it was a terrible game, it’s good, but it definitely isn’t “the best western RPG of all time” like many say it is.

and not overrated the Witcher games are awesome.

Bruh it’s pretty overrated lol. Like damn, if you say anything slightly negative about this game at all on Reddit, even if it’s just constructive criticism, you’ll get your ass blasted by downvotes.

You want a good example of an "overrated" game ? Play the Last Of Us.

Yea TLOU is overrated but it definitely isn’t a bad game. While this game is completely different from the Witcher 3, I definitely enjoyed it far more. I think TLOU represents story driven games better then The Witcher 3 represents Western RPG’s.

iFoRias posted: »

It really isn't it's a great game and not overrated the Witcher games are awesome. You want a good example of an "overrated" game ? Play the Last Of Us.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.