Who is Still Here?

13»

Comments

• I think you're underestimating them expenentially

sony12 posted: »

A team that small it would take them ten years or more to create a game like Walking Dead. And by the time they got it released the system they made it for would be out of date.

• Was something deleted here?

• Yeah, 80 people!!!

I don't remember much but wasn't season 1 of twd made by a small team on TT?

• Like I said, don't remember much, but if they stayed at skybound they are bound to make something....right?

Ghetsis posted: »

Yeah, 80 people!!!

• Definitively.
    Whoever doesn't get that is blithering.

Like I said, don't remember much, but if they stayed at skybound they are bound to make something....right?

• Say, if you don't mind me asking, how did you do so?

i’m still here, but not in the way some of you remembered me? I’m minute though

• once the site went down, It must’ve somehow fixed the issue of new accounts not being able to be made. once I came back, it let me.

DabigRG posted: »

Say, if you don't mind me asking, how did you do so?

• Honestly i agree i wish the site would die already this is just sad.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Honestly I've rather just have the site shut down than slowly die over time until no one is left.

• Every day passes this site gets more depressing, it's time to mercy kill this.....

iFoRias posted: »

Honestly i agree i wish the site would die already this is just sad.

• Heh sky -bound

Like I said, don't remember much, but if they stayed at skybound they are bound to make something....right?

• Anybody else have sign-in problems recently?

• Oh my god... I can sign in on google chrome again!! :D

goodbye firefox till next time you're needed

• Oh man, I hope Louche payed attention to my last message.

Oh my god... I can sign in on google chrome again!! goodbye firefox till next time you're needed

• I'm still here

• Still here but, this place is like a nuclear wasteland Not as active since I first came here.

Shame even though I loved this website I feel like they need to pull the life support ...just doesn’t make any sense anymore having the site up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.