Who is Still Here?

Comments

• You’ve always been there for me Telltale, always had my back when it mattered. What kind of friend would i be if I wasn’t there for you now? Defunct or not, i’m with you till the end. You can count on me.

Well i’m still here anyway but very rarely now. There really is nothing much to talk about now. The magic has gone sadly

• I’m here but honestly it really does feel like the walking dead since so many of us are gone

• Running on fumes and postpones of laziness?

You’ve always been there for me Telltale, always had my back when it mattered. What kind of friend would i be if I wasn’t there for you now?

• Even tho it's big dead I sometimes come on here to see what's going on, even if it's pretty much nothing.

I just miss the tales from the borderlands days bois ??

• Possibly.

Chibikid posted: »

I believe it's just a part of the website all but becoming defunct and the lack of maintenance.

• If you want to see the missing avatars, you need to be using a browser that will let you override the usual security checks for expired and distrusted certificates.

If you have such a browser, go to https://cdn.telltalegames.com and override the certificate problem, storing it permanently if you can. Don't worry about the screen displayed after you do. Just go back to https://telltale.com, and you should see the avatars again.

You may want to do the same with https://api.telltale.com, if your browser complains about that one (Firefox and anything related to Chrome). That controls login and other fun functions.

Rankles75 posted: »

So, how do you fix the disappearing avatar problem?

• Yes! Tales from the borderlands! Good times

lottii-lu posted: »

Even tho it's big dead I sometimes come on here to see what's going on, even if it's pretty much nothing. I just miss the tales from the borderlands days bois ??

• Yep! Like someone else said, this site is kinda like the walking dead now. We’ve lost people on the site and won’t be coming back

DabigRG posted: »

Running on fumes and postpones of laziness?

• Especially if some people chase others off.
    Plus there's the whole sign in thing that's keeping @Louche from getting back on despite really having things to say about TFS.

Sucks.

Yep! Like someone else said, this site is kinda like the walking dead now. We’ve lost people on the site and won’t be coming back

• Fuck Louche, very annoying person

Especially if some people chase others off. Plus there's the whole sign in thing that's keeping @Louche from getting back on despite really having things to say about TFS. Sucks.

• Woah, what's the problem?

Fuck Louche, very annoying person

• Oh he/she knows what the problem is. I do not like that person for a number of reasons

Woah, what's the problem?

• Sheesh.

Oh he/she knows what the problem is. I do not like that person for a number of reasons

• still here ..but bitten xD

• Who is still here?
    No one is here and yet everyone is still here.

• Wow.

MintBlue92 posted: »

Who is still here? No one is here and yet everyone is still here.

• I won't go until it's over.

• Schrodinger’s forum?

• edited June 2019

Meow

Rankles75 posted: »

Schrodinger’s forum?

• Reminds me of that Lost episode with Hugo/Hurley and his imaginary friend Dave messing with him and telling him that he "made" up the island and everything on it and he was actually still stuck in an asylum lol great stuff.

I guess you could say these forums are..Walking dead :joy: sorry but someone had to do it.

• Surprised it took this long.

iFoRias posted: »

Reminds me of that Lost episode with Hugo/Hurley and his imaginary friend Dave messing with him and telling him that he "made" up the island

• Honestly I've rather just have the site shut down than slowly die over time until no one is left.

• edited June 2019

Woof

Meow

• I'm around.

• And I’m asquare ??

Joe_Momma posted: »

I'm around.

• Baaaa

GBDillon posted: »

Woof

• I haven't logged in in a very long time but I am still here. I still don't know what is happening with Telltale. Will we get The Wolf Among Us 2, Stranger Things? Or is Telltale Games finished?

• Telltale is finished. Best to just try to forget about those games and move on to interests that you know are coming out.

FetchWalker posted: »

I haven't logged in in a very long time but I am still here. I still don't know what is happening with Telltale. Will we get The Wolf Among Us 2, Stranger Things? Or is Telltale Games finished?

• edited June 2019

Yeah, that's what I have been doing. That's why I haven't opened this site in quite some time. I currently am playing Life is Strange 2 and A Plague Tale which are taking my mind away from Telltale's games.

sony12 posted: »

Telltale is finished. Best to just try to forget about those games and move on to interests that you know are coming out.

• Or play Telltale games you never got around to.

Telltale is finished. Best to just try to forget about those games and move on to interests that you know are coming out.

• Oh oh ah ah

Baaaa

• Skybound may be doing TellTale style games for The Walking Dead, just probably not with Clem's story.

FetchWalker posted: »

I haven't logged in in a very long time but I am still here. I still don't know what is happening with Telltale. Will we get The Wolf Among Us 2, Stranger Things? Or is Telltale Games finished?

• edited June 2019

Would be very surprised if that happens. If they do make more games in the future I think it will be smaller projects for mobile devices and things like that and nothing along the lines of a ten to fifteen hour story driven rpg.

For the larger projects I think they will just continue to lease their IP out to other companies as they did before. What they did with the TellTale game was a very special circumstance.

MinerJas posted: »

Skybound may be doing TellTale style games for The Walking Dead, just probably not with Clem's story.

• edited June 2019

Well apparently the StillNotBitten team are staying as game developers under Skybound Games. The team only consists of 15 members now though, so I don’t really know what they are able to do given how small the team is. However, they have came out and said they want to do more games based around TWD, what that really means I have no idea. I highly doubt we’ll get anything similar to the Telltale WD games we’ve seen in the past, the team is simply to small.

Would be very surprised if that happens. If they do make more games in the future I think it will be smaller projects for mobile devices and

• The team is very talented and have much experience. Sometimes a couple professionals and can do better than a full team of amateurs. If the team does need help, I'm certain Skybound will provide.

Well apparently the StillNotBitten team are staying as game developers under Skybound Games. The team only consists of 15 members now though

• edited June 2019

Numbers matter. No matter how good you are at a particular job if you don't have enough people to run the business you aren't going to be able to stay running.

With the size that Skybound currently is they may be able to release very small projects. But nothing at all close to what the Telltale Walking Dead series was like. And Skybound isn't really a company with a lot of resources. Their main source of income is currently coming from a comic book writer. AMC and the tv show universe has nothing to do with Skybound.

The team is very talented and have much experience. Sometimes a couple professionals and can do better than a full team of amateurs. If the team does need help, I'm certain Skybound will provide.

• i’m still here, but not in the way some of you remembered me?

I’m minute though

• Well, the team have the opportunity to do another game. They'd do it in their own time, so nothing would get rushed. If it's another point-click walking dead game, they'd have all the time in the world to get it done. Hard working people like the team haven't gotten a lot done in small time frames before.

Numbers matter. No matter how good you are at a particular job if you don't have enough people to run the business you aren't going to be ab

• A team that small it would take them ten years or more to create a game like Walking Dead. And by the time they got it released the system they made it for would be out of date.

Well, the team have the opportunity to do another game. They'd do it in their own time, so nothing would get rushed. If it's another point-c

• I don't remember much but wasn't season 1 of twd made by a small team on TT?

A team that small it would take them ten years or more to create a game like Walking Dead. And by the time they got it released the system they made it for would be out of date.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.