Is this place dead?

2»

Comments

• These forums are drastically deserted now, yes. I won't pretend to be happy about this though, I saw a lot of friendships being made here on these forums over the years, a lot of discussions, a lot of people whose posts I'd see on the daily. Plus all my momories from playing the games are deeply attached to this place. What happened to Telltale was sad, all the games left unfinished, all the lost potential... But in the end, seeing the community dying is way sadder.

It is nice still to come back after a while and see some familiar faces, no matter how few of them there are.

• Message board forums are dying across the board. People are finding it funner to just make quick posts on twitter where it doesn't matter how much sense their post makes than it is to write a comprehensive paragraph on a forum where their thoughts will be analyzed.

These forums are drastically deserted now, yes. I won't pretend to be happy about this though, I saw a lot of friendships being made here on

• Nah there are also discussions on Twitter

sony12 posted: »

Message board forums are dying across the board. People are finding it funner to just make quick posts on twitter where it doesn't matter ho

• I don't think you do :D

He was basically a mass serial killer murdering rapist devious sex pig who drugged and lured teenage boys to his home from gay bars or from other places of work and then proceeded to bore holes in their skull and put different acids on their brains while still alive in attempt to make a sex slave zombie with varying degrees of failure.

He would then save heads in his fridge and fuck them in the shower later. Hes basically one of the most twisted men to ever live. Even in jail he used to mutilate chicken drumsticks with ketchup to intimidate inmates until they off'd him.

This forum might be cold and dead enough to get him up lol.

Who the fuck Jeffery Dahmer? And do I even want to know?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.