Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Technically day 392 of asking for MCSM.

Also fun little tidbit, but if anyone would like to see more art I've done for MCSM along with some other fun stuff, I've finally opened a DeviantArt page. I don't have much right now but I plan to post a lot more stuff that I've made. I go by Gold07Arts over there : )

https://www.deviantart.com/gold07arts

• edited March 2022

Day 392+393
    Well We didn't get a 3rd season.
    but hey, we got a movie!
    Also, why am I participating in this...

• Funny Fact:
    This

MrBxcx posted: »

Hey guys, telltales is back, i just saw a trailer of one of their sequel games releasing on 2023, big hope for us i think

• If you are referring to the minecraft movie, they had to push back the actual date because of the virus, we don't know when it will actually release. Not to mention if the movie was out or even in production we would've gotten confirmation from Mojang or a teaser. Not quite there yet, though I still keep my eye out for it

ElBruhity posted: »

Day 392+393 Well We didn't get a 3rd season. but hey, we got a movie! Also, why am I participating in this...

• Technically day 394 of asking for MCSM

• edited March 2022

Mistake! I didnt seen the 20 page of this thread so just ignore this post

I thought that everyone is dead on this thread so i just counted from march 2 to this day but it just showed up that im just blind :)

• Technically day 395+396 of asking for MCSM

• edited March 2022

Guys! I just realized we are about to hit day 400!!! This is crazy because I remember when JessThePotatoQueen451 did a day 300 special. Wow and it’s about to be 100 days later.

• Technically day 397 of asking for MCSM

• Ik, pretty insane. Once we hit day 730, that means this thread would be 2 years old 👀

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

Guys! I just realized we are about to hit day 400!!! This is crazy because I remember when JessThePotatoQueen451 did a day 300 special. Wow and it’s about to be 100 days later.

• Technically day 397 of asking for MCSM S3

• Technically day 398 of asking for MCSM S3
    Every night to myself in bed “one day, hopefully one day”

• Happy Late Mar10 Day (which is now Mar11)
    Day 3.99$

• Technically day 399 of asking for MCSM S3
    We are so close lets go!

• Also, I have a special thing when we hit 400 days but its nothing really good but I think it will be cool.

• Oo, can't wait to see it 🙂

Jesseisbest posted: »

Also, I have a special thing when we hit 400 days but its nothing really good but I think it will be cool.

• edited March 2022

Well, this is it.

Technically day 400 of asking for MCSM S3/ MCSM

I Remember the day 300 like it was just yesterday. Time goes fast. So lets jump right to my special ,,offer''.
    When i came here to the community (even thought it was VERY small community then) everybody have been welcoming me here like if i was here from begining even thought I didn't. I also learned English here a little because im not from any of english speaking countries :). Then some people started to come here too and community grow bigger and bigger which was great. We know each other for not a short period of time. For me, people here are like my friends even i know nothing about them. Without further talking, I created a DISCORD server for this community where everyone can join. I think it would be amazing to know you more (hope it didn't sound weird)
    Also I think that everyone have got discord now but if not, nothing won't change! We will be still here on this thread but I just thought that would be amazing to see you online and chat with others because here its just impossible and you need to agree with me. So i try to post a link here to join. Hope it will work

PS: hope that you understand everything because I know im not good at English

Discord link: https://discord.gg/Dbh9PYs8zF
    See you there!

• It's been 1,544 days since the last episode of MCSM S2 and all of us here are still waiting for the next big game!

(Happy 400 Days Of Asking For MCSM S3)

• edited March 2022

Happy day 400! (Or at least it was... 1 hour ago!)

I hope at the very least Mojang gets some sense and puts the original games back on stores. They were fun, charming, and Season 2 had some great choice and gameplay elements!

Anyway here's a fun video Telltale once made in promotion of S2. I vaguely remember it... but I forget where or when they released this.

• Aw I remember that video, good times. I believe this was released during Minecon Earth in 2017, or at least that's when I remembered watching it.

And I 100% agree, Mojang should consider relisting the games 👌

AChicken posted: »

Happy day 400! (Or at least it was... 1 hour ago!) I hope at the very least Mojang gets some sense and puts the original games back on st

• Technically day 401 of asking for MCSM S3

• This thread makes me happy for some reason.

• Technically day 402 of asking for MCSM

• Yea thats a great video! I thought that it was like fan-made video the whole time but just now i realised that its from telltale. Its just incredible how this could be almost 5 years ago now! Im starting to feel old :)

AChicken posted: »

Happy day 400! (Or at least it was... 1 hour ago!) I hope at the very least Mojang gets some sense and puts the original games back on st

• Technically day 403 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 404 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 405 of asking for MCSM/MCSM S3

• Technically day 406 of asking for MCSM S3.

Hey guys quick info here. Some dude on reddit wants to prove that the community is still alive. So as the community of askers we Can prove it by signing a petition here:

https://chng.it/LVGVDP8j7x

PS: you can have any name to confrim but you need to confrim your gmail but still, I expect that the decision in this community will be same as mine (I already done it. There should be my not real name jesseisbest MCSM)

Please do it everybody we need 100 signs! Maybe something will change!

• I signed, nice to see others who agree :)

Jesseisbest posted: »

Technically day 406 of asking for MCSM S3. Hey guys quick info here. Some dude on reddit wants to prove that the community is still alive

• Technically day 407 of asking for MCSM S3.

I agree with you its nice that someone is still trying. But don't forget that we still didn't quite win. We need others to sign this so everyone, come and sign a petition its free and if something has to change, then its now!

• Technically day 408 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 409 of asking for MCSM

• Still hoping to get MCSM 3 and also,, I love your art!

Technically day 392 of asking for MCSM. Also fun little tidbit, but if anyone would like to see more art I've done for MCSM along with so

• edited March 2022

Technically day 410 of asking for MCSM, and thank you : D

Still hoping to get MCSM 3 and also,, I love your art!

• Technically day 411 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 412 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 413 + 414 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 415 of asking for MCSM

• edited March 2022

Technically day 416 of asking for MCSM (hope you guys are having a good day :))

• Technically day 417of asking for MCSM
    And btw guys sorry for not being here lately I have been very busy. Hope you guys are having a great day!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.