Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Technically day 439 440 of asking for MCSM

• I don’t this that this film is gonna be exactly like MCSM like before but we be seeing the same characters so I’m prett excited!

• So basically Minecraft and Warnerbros (or whatever it’s called) are making a Minecraft movie. And then one of the actors are gonna be playing as Gabriel the warrior which is pretty insane because he is from MCSM. So we might be in for a treat! And maybe even see the same characters!

Jesseisbest posted: »

Oh my god the thread just blow up! I Also seen that twiter post but as jessthepotatoqueen451 said: its not actually confirmed and there is s

• Technically day 441 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 442 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 443 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 444 of asking for MCSM

• ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

• Technically day 445 of asking for MCSM

• the pure sheer will of these people. technically half of the day 445 of asking for mcsm

• GUYS!! If we’re gonna make this happen, we need to advertise this chat forum thing EVERYWHERE! Go to any social media you have!! Tiktok, twitter, Instagram, Reddit, anything!! Make people know this exists!! As true fans of mcsm, I think we all well deserve season 3!!

• Technically day 446 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 447 of asking for MCSM
    hi im new :D

• hi there :)

N1TR0- posted: »

Technically day 447 of asking for MCSM hi im new

• Aw man I'm glad to see that the spirit is still running through some of y'all! I apologize for dropping this thread and fleeing into the bushes, but I lost most of my interest in MCSM and moved on to other fandoms among other life events. Thank you guys for continuing this thread!

hi there

• Welcome back! I'm glad your doing okay and trying new things! :)

chronogeo posted: »

Aw man I'm glad to see that the spirit is still running through some of y'all! I apologize for dropping this thread and fleeing into the bus

• Technically day 448 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 449 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 450 of asking for MCSM

• Chronogeo! Finaly i am able to meet a true creator of this thread (i appeared on this thread like two days after you ''dissapeared''). Little sad that you lost interest but hey! At least we know where you've been. Dont worry, we will continue what you started.

We will remember you.
    (Also who remembers this reference from MCSM?).

Aw man I'm glad to see that the spirit is still running through some of y'all! I apologize for dropping this thread and fleeing into the bus

• Technically day 451 of asking for MCSM

• jesus glad you're okay though your last posts made your disappearance seem pretty scary

• Technically day 452 of asking for MCSM

• Nice to see you're okay! Hopefully everything's going well for you.

• Welcome back! We knew one day u would comeback!

• Technically day 453 of asking for MCSM :)

• edited May 2022

wow you guys are still going (any gymbros here???)

• Technically day 454 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 455 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 456 (May 6) + 457 (May 7 today) of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 457 + 458 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 459 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 460 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 461 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 462 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 463 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 464 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 465 of asking for MCSM

• Technically day 466 of asking for MCSM