Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Jack

UltraJesse posted: »

Day 509 of asking for MCSM season 3. Guys I have a question to ask, who did you save? Petra or Jack back in season 2 episode 1?

• Same.

Jesseisbest posted: »

Jack

• It’s morbius time! Day 510 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Morbius is the best marvel character. Day 511 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• “Its….morbid time….” Day 512 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 513 of asking for MCSM season 3 also, who is your guys favorite avenger 😌

• Morbius 2 needs to happen, day 514 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• “It’s stamina up time!” If you know where that is from your a legend day 515 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Quick revive, day 516 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Jesse. Day 517 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• All I have to say is, Rest In Peace Technoblade thank you for making our life much more better. Day 518 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• edited July 2022

As one who was lucky enought to survive this ******* disease, this hits ten times harder for me. We really should find some medicine to cure this because it just killed so much peoples and even my very close peoples. This will shake with entire Minecraft community and it already did if you seen tiktok. Rest in peace technoblade we will never forget you.

All I have to say is, Rest In Peace Technoblade thank you for making our life much more better. Day 518 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• I wish I wasn’t on TikTok right now, people are already making fun of his death ☹️ Also, congrats on beating cancer man 😁

As one who was lucky enought to survive this ******* disease, this hits ten times harder for me. We really should find some medicine to cure

• Ultra instinct, day 519 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• I already heard about peoples making fun of something like this but I didn't seen any of them (thankfully).

I wish I wasn’t on TikTok right now, people are already making fun of his death ☹️ Also, congrats on beating cancer man 😁

• Also I want to give a shoutout to a tiktoker named Flashz. His tiktok Chanel is named Flashzyt if I Remember correctly. If you dm him on discord he will edit your Minecraft skin and add a technoblades crown and badge. Currently he had a lot of Job right now because his tiktok blown up and he has over 3000 skin requests. But if you are playing Minecraft and want Technoblades crown and badge on your skin to remember him forever you can DM him (dont now if he answers because he has a lot of work). I already did before others and he did it so I can now proudly have my skin with a techno's crown. If you dont play MC just skip this message but i just wanted to shoutout him because it is a great idea and he is a great person.

• Sounds nice thanks for the shoutout or request or whatever you call it

Also I want to give a shoutout to a tiktoker named Flashz. His tiktok Chanel is named Flashzyt if I Remember correctly. If you dm him on dis

• I know this is probably the worst time asking but…do you know about the Kumala Vs Savesta thing? If you are, which team are you on? I’m on team Kumala But I think Bro💀 solos all of them.( think of it as a MOOD BOOSTER let’s talk about happy things)

I already heard about peoples making fun of something like this but I didn't seen any of them (thankfully).

• RIP TECHNOBLADE😢😢🕊

• By the way guys sorry for not being here I have been very busy lately but I’m proud of y’all for how much passion you have to MCSM😁

• I understand, if you have to do you’re things go ahead and do them ☺️

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

By the way guys sorry for not being here I have been very busy lately but I’m proud of y’all for how much passion you have to MCSM😁

• Jesse is the goat(both genders) day 520 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 521 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 522 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Also happy 4th of July every one 😁

Day 522 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Kumalala Team :)

I know this is probably the worst time asking but…do you know about the Kumala Vs Savesta thing? If you are, which team are you on? I’m on team Kumala But I think Bro💀 solos all of them.( think of it as a MOOD BOOSTER let’s talk about happy things)

• LETS GO

Kumalala Team

• Sadness, day 523 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Female Jesse reminds me of marionette from miraculous ladybug lol day 524 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Super sayain day 525 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Today is my mothers birthday 🥳 happy birthday mom ❤️🎉🎂🥳

• I forgot to say day 526 lol

Today is my mothers birthday 🥳 happy birthday mom ❤️🎉🎂🥳

• Day 527 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Suddenly got the urge to check on this for a moment

• Hi!!!!!

MrBxcx posted: »

Suddenly got the urge to check on this for a moment

• Day 528 ig?

• its jessin' time

• edited July 2022

Also is the thing dead? i started chatting here since like 31 days after it started, and what happened to chronogeo?

Hi!!!!!

• She/he had no more interest in MCSM and moved on.

MrBxcx posted: »

Also is the thing dead? i started chatting here since like 31 days after it started, and what happened to chronogeo?

• edited July 2022

I went digging through the pages and she/he became homeless??? what?? How?

She/he had no more interest in MCSM and moved on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.