Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• What’s up Ivan? Nice to see you come back!😁

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

I love how we’re all so passionate about the mcsm community😊❤️

• Uhm, what happen to the comments?

• Oh my gosh, I just had a weird glitch, all of the comments were gone 😭😭

• Sigh, day 482 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 483 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 484 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Hello everyone, just a update that I am still alive :)

• Hey man! Nice to see you back!😁

Jesseisbest posted: »

Hello everyone, just a update that I am still alive

• Day 485 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 486 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 487 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• I hope you’re okay 🥺

Technically day 468 of asking for MCSM

• This thread kinda scares me now lol

• This is all for fun nothing serious, lol.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

This thread kinda scares me now lol

• Day 488 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• I'm doing well, thanks for checking in, ive been busy with work so I haven't been able to pop by the thread as much 😅

UltraJesse posted: »

I hope you’re okay 🥺

• Nice to hear 😊

I'm doing well, thanks for checking in, ive been busy with work so I haven't been able to pop by the thread as much 😅

• Day 489 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 500! 🎉🥳🎊

• Man, I would love to meet him/her, she/he seems really cool!

chronogeo posted: »

Day 1 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 501 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Ayy halfway to 1,000 XD

Day 500! 🎉🥳🎊

• Just a hundred plus more days left!

Ayy halfway to 1,000 XD

• Minecraft Legends looks good but…I wished it was MCSM season 3.

• Day 502 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 503 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• https://www.deviantart.com/gazillka You guys should check out his art it’s really amazing!

• I almost forgot!😅 Day 504 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Sigh another day (day 505) of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Can we talk about how Ivor got no type of punishment after making the witherstrom? Like it literally killed Rueben and Jesse just became friends with Ivor after that.

• Day 506 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• You could actually do it in the 5 episode by breaking his house. Still thought, my heart didn't leave me to do so (I leaved his house).

Can we talk about how Ivor got no type of punishment after making the witherstrom? Like it literally killed Rueben and Jesse just became friends with Ivor after that.

• Day 507 of asking for MCSM season 3 also, WHERE THE MINECRAFT MOVIE AT!?!?

• Oh hi, nice to see you’re still alive, lol

Jesseisbest posted: »

You could actually do it in the 5 episode by breaking his house. Still thought, my heart didn't leave me to do so (I leaved his house).

• Day 508 of asking for MCSM season 3, in my personal opinion..I don’t believe Romeo/the Admin built the Minecraft story mode world, I feel like he isn’t capable of doing that plus, someone had to have gave him his powers.

• edited June 2022

Gonna mention this here since the MCSM section is closed, obvs.

Been trying out the Minecraft Story Mode Netflix Port. It's decent. Made it up to Episode 3 now.

• A lot of the routine dialogue choices and moments have been removed and filled in automatically for you (could be a reference point for a "canon dialogue route") -- so there's a lot more watching than playing here -- and notably in this version: Silence, in a modern Telltale game, is NEVER a valid option.
      Also, some key decision-making points are removed too, I think.

• Normally, you'd get a Silent, Kind, Aggressive, or Thoughtful dialogue option. But any dialogue choices that pop up here are just between two choices (rarely 3), usually Good/Bad. Waiting auto-plays the one highlighted.

• The video quality is pretty good, though some part of it definitely doesn't look like it's running from the raw game engine.
    • One of the cooler features is that when doing some "exploration section", where you have to point-and-click objects to continue, the camera zooms far out for a overview of the entire area at once. I don't think we get that same camera angle in the OG Game experience, so that's neat.
    • One of the bad things though is the constant fade transitions. Every time you pick a dialogue option, it fades into/out of a black screen transition -- this is to prevent an awkward cut in the scene. But it happens every time, and is a bit annoying. There is a way to prevent it and make the game flow smoothly, but it's to wait out every dialogue option till the end, which doesn't always make for a satisfying, cinematic experience.

Very interested in how they end Episode 5 in this, since it cliffhangers into the 3-episode Portal arc, which Telltale never managed to finish for Netflix before they went under.

• Yeah I remember trying out the Netflix version, and honestly it's ok, but I feel bad for people who discover MCSM only through the Netflix version, since it barely gives the full game's experience (and even cuts off at episode 5 with a cliffhanger :/ like why not end the series on the 4th episode since it gives a more proper ending and no one new is left waiting for eternity)

I mostly only come back to it for the upgraded visuals and new cutscenes. Still wish the og game was working so I wouldn't have to tho

AChicken posted: »

Gonna mention this here since the MCSM section is closed, obvs. Been trying out the Minecraft Story Mode Netflix Port. It's decent. Made

• Honestly, I’ve never met a person who’ve played the game on Netflix, but I have seen people re download the game on play it again from scratch.

Yeah I remember trying out the Netflix version, and honestly it's ok, but I feel bad for people who discover MCSM only through the Netflix v

• Also fun fact, I re downloaded season 2 played it only for a few minutes and it’s a huge risk because I messed up my choices and restarted all my episodes, so I have to played the whole game again.

Yeah I remember trying out the Netflix version, and honestly it's ok, but I feel bad for people who discover MCSM only through the Netflix v

• Day 509 of asking for MCSM season 3. Guys I have a question to ask, who did you save? Petra or Jack back in season 2 episode 1?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.