Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Technically day 468 of asking for MCSM

• Wow just wow…this is why I love this fan base

Technically day 468 of asking for MCSM

• Hi! I’m new here!

• I will also be asking for a Season 3.
    I’m already doing that on Mojang’s channel, lol.

• Day 469 of helping people ask for MCSM Seasons 3

• Day 469 in the afternoon asking for MCSM Season 3

• Day 470 of asking for MCSM

• Uhm, are you okay? You haven’t been active in a while.

Technically day 468 of asking for MCSM

• Im still active here, I usually only come on when I'm not working on anything outside the forum though :)

UltraJesse posted: »

Uhm, are you okay? You haven’t been active in a while.

• Hey guys! Anything new? I haven't really been on in a while because i have been busy. Just let me know if anything new new happened!

• Oh, nice to know you’re okay.

Im still active here, I usually only come on when I'm not working on anything outside the forum though

• Day 471 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Same things, asking for MCSM Season 3

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

Hey guys! Anything new? I haven't really been on in a while because i have been busy. Just let me know if anything new new happened!

• Day 472 of asking for MCSM Season 3

• Day 473 and counting

• Technically day 468 of asking for MCSM.

Also hi UltraJesse.

• Oh wassup! It's been awhile since i've seen you active!

Jesseisbest posted: »

Technically day 468 of asking for MCSM. Also hi UltraJesse.

• Day 474 of asking for MCSM Season 3

• Happy Thursday everyone! Day 475 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Day 476 of asking for MCSM

• Oh, you comment right before I did.

Day 476 of asking for MCSM

• I know it’s late but day 477 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Day 478 of asking for MCSM

• Weird topic but, does anyone remember when some MCSM Characters cursed? Day 479 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Lol yeah. It felt like the game was trying to be as mature as possible for kids but it still stuck out to me XD

Weird topic but, does anyone remember when some MCSM Characters cursed? Day 479 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Lol, I was watching Stacy’s gameplay of MCSM and during the game Jesse cursed and I was like “🫢” 😂

• Oh my goodness…I just found about things that was cut from MCSM.

1.S3 Musical Episode, yes S3 was going to have a musical episode.

2.Rueben alive in a different timeline, there was going to be an episode where Jesse travels thru time and meet Rueben again but in this universe/timeline Jesse is dead but Rueben is alive.

3.Radar’s new personality, Radar was going to have a new personality which his voice is much more deeper and he is much more aggressive. (Theres actually diolauge, let me know if you guys want to link !😁)

4.A character hidden in the game files, this character name is “Alafair” who’s theriozed to be Nell’s sister.

• Oh yeah! Almost forgot one! Season 3 would focus more on other characters instead of Jesse, so I guess season 2 was going to be the “end” for Jesse.

Oh my goodness…I just found about things that was cut from MCSM. 1.S3 Musical Episode, yes S3 was going to have a musical episode. 2.R

• Day 479 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Happy pride month everyone! Day 479 of asking for MCSM season 3

• day 481
    please, someone, lock this topic...

• Lock what topic?

ElBruhity posted: »

day 481 please, someone, lock this topic...

• They may be talking about this thread idk :/ I kinda figured someone would want the thread to get locked or smth eventually

Lock what topic?

• I hope not, this was all made for poop and giggles.

They may be talking about this thread idk I kinda figured someone would want the thread to get locked or smth eventually

• Day 480 of asking for MCSM season 3

• I have a question, this might seem obvious but I want to make sure…are you a girl?

They may be talking about this thread idk I kinda figured someone would want the thread to get locked or smth eventually

• As long as Ivor is part of it I honestly wouldn't mind a season 3 for Minecraft Story Mode although I definitely don't see this happening anytime soon.

• Let’s hope for the best.

Combine777 posted: »

As long as Ivor is part of it I honestly wouldn't mind a season 3 for Minecraft Story Mode although I definitely don't see this happening anytime soon.

• Weird MCSM fact…age does not exist in the MCSM/Minecraft universe… Day 481 of asking for MCSM season 3

• I love how we’re all so passionate about the mcsm community😊❤️

Sign in to comment in this discussion.