Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• I have no idea tbh 😅 I’m new here I made my account in may

MrBxcx posted: »

I went digging through the pages and she/he became homeless??? what?? How?

• Day 529 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Day 530 of asking for MCSM season 3

• When is minecraft story mode season 3 coming out?

• probably not next year or this year, would take a long time tho, since they are focusing on wolf amogus and a new telltale series

When is minecraft story mode season 3 coming out?

• Currently, there is no plan for MCSM season 3, but if it were to come out it would probably take a few years to make.

When is minecraft story mode season 3 coming out?

• Morbius the marvel legend, day 531 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Also by the way, I heard of this telltale speech and music extractor, but the I can’t get the files for the speech or music of minecraft story mode season 1 and 2, is it possible for one of you to send me the link to all the files of MCSM of speech and music?

• I dont think mine will work, because my mcsm is pirated, i didnt purchased mcsm before it gets removed ;-;

Also by the way, I heard of this telltale speech and music extractor, but the I can’t get the files for the speech or music of minecraft sto

• Do you anyone that can help me?

I dont think mine will work, because my mcsm is pirated, i didnt purchased mcsm before it gets removed ;-;

• edited July 2022

Day of 532 asking of MCSM

• Do you have the telltale music and speech extractor? I was wondering if you could send me the files for all the music and speech in minecraft story mode please?

UltraJesse posted: »

Morbius the marvel legend, day 531 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• omg guys jesse actually said the funni morbius line in mcsm

does this posting image thing work now

• Uh sorry but, I don’t know what that is 😅😅

Do you have the telltale music and speech extractor? I was wondering if you could send me the files for all the music and speech in minecraft story mode please?

• Do you have minecraft story mode itself? If you do, just find telltale speech or music extractor, download into your pc, there you should follow the instructions on the website of where you should find the instructions of how to do it?

Uh sorry but, I don’t know what that is 😅😅

• What I’m says is first think if you have a pc and the MCSM game of s1 and s2, then search up telltale music extractor and telltale speech extractor, there you will find out the instructions of how to download the extractors and get the music and speech of many telltale games

Uh sorry but, I don’t know what that is 😅😅

• Sadly, I don’t have a working PC, sorry😭😭

What I’m says is first think if you have a pc and the MCSM game of s1 and s2, then search up telltale music extractor and telltale speech ex

• Oh wait nvm my pc is working but, I’m too lazy to do it lol, sorry 😅

What I’m says is first think if you have a pc and the MCSM game of s1 and s2, then search up telltale music extractor and telltale speech ex

• I’m just saying don’t you wish you could have all the music and speech in all telltale games and I really really REALLY want to hear that music and speech?

Oh wait nvm my pc is working but, I’m too lazy to do it lol, sorry 😅

• There is a MCSM season one and two soundtrack on YouTube but idk about speech tho

I’m just saying don’t you wish you could have all the music and speech in all telltale games and I really really REALLY want to hear that music and speech?

• Do you have MCSM on your pC? If you do you can find all the music that was played in the game and the things they said in the game if you download on your pc the telltale music extractor and the telltale speech extractor.

There is a MCSM season one and two soundtrack on YouTube but idk about speech tho

• Sadly, I dont have it on my pc, sorry

Do you have MCSM on your pC? If you do you can find all the music that was played in the game and the things they said in the game if you download on your pc the telltale music extractor and the telltale speech extractor.

• Do you have on anywhere else?

• Only on Xbox

Do you have on anywhere else?

• First you need to find the instructions on how to install MCSM on pc:

Season 1: https://steamunlocked.net/minecraft-story-mode-a-telltale-games-series-free-download/
    Season 2: https://steamunlocked.net/minecraft-story-mode-season-two-free-download/

Or go on Amazon and buy the game

After you successfully have the game download and install the telltale music and speech extractor

Day 533?

• For the speech extractor i did try it out on mcsm and it worked, but some files are .anm which isnt an audio file, so yeah

• Are you trying to make an fan animation about s3?

• Oh, wait, nevermind, each line has it's own audio so the .anm files are for the animations.

• Do you want me to do this for each season and episode?

• And i still have like so many storage on my other drive so yes

• OMG i love you, if you download and installed the speech and music extractor for MCSM, pretty please send it to me, please do each season and episode

For the speech extractor i did try it out on mcsm and it worked, but some files are .anm which isnt an audio file, so yeah

• Oh sorry I’ve been sleep for most of the day

OMG i love you, if you download and installed the speech and music extractor for MCSM, pretty please send it to me, please do each season and episode

• Alright then ill clean up my google drive first since each episode gonna take a lot of space

OMG i love you, if you download and installed the speech and music extractor for MCSM, pretty please send it to me, please do each season and episode

• i managed to extract the voices, but they came up with random ID's, since you have ttg music extractor/file extractor ill just send the ttarch to you

• Actually can you just send it to me the music and voices of MCSM of s1 and s2, it dosen’t matter if it organized

i managed to extract the voices, but they came up with random ID's, since you have ttg music extractor/file extractor ill just send the ttarch to you

• Ok then

• Will you send both the music and voices of MCSM of s1 and s2 now?

Ok then

Sign in to comment in this discussion.