Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• oh it is day 33

• No offense, but here's an offensive statement.

• That's the point.

No offense, but here's an offensive statement.

• Still rude no matter how much or little offense you meant, my friend

That's the point.

• 1 Like and I will say day 34 on day 33

• Day 34 of asking for MCSM S3.

• It's actually day 34 lol. I assume you go by central?

Poogers555 posted: »

Day 34

• Day 35 of asking for MCSM S3.

• OOPS IT'S ACTUALLY DAY 34. I GOT CONFUSED WITH THE TIMEZONES FROM DAY 30/31.

chronogeo posted: »

Day 35 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Turns out I didn't actually miss a day! I wish I could remove posts from this thread so everything would be nice and pretty, but unfortunately that's not an option.

• Self-flag it. That should work.

Turns out I didn't actually miss a day! I wish I could remove posts from this thread so everything would be nice and pretty, but unfortunately that's not an option.

• Day 35 of asking for MCSM S3. For real this time I promise.

• Was Minecraft Story Mode any good? I'm considering watching a playtrought.

• edited March 2021

To be honest? I don't really think it is fundamentally. If you watch/play through it casually, it's honestly a hot dumpster fire if you try to compare it to actual Minecraft, especially nowadays since it's outdated in a lot of areas since Season 1 is based on 1.8-1.10 and Season 2 is based on 1.12. To really see/understand the quality of the games and efforts put forth by the writers, you have to talk to the actual fans. I can go on for hours just about how much I love the character growth of the cast and all the small details I appreciate throughout the games since I've replayed them so many times.

Unfortunately, a lot of these details that truly make me appreciate the series are hidden by the fact that you HAVE to replay the games multiple times to compare the consequences and actions of the characters in response to the different choices you make. If you end up watching a Let's Play, I think you lose a lot of those opportunities to see the best of the games, and those opportunities increase ten-fold if you watch Technoblades' or RTgames' playthroughs since they bash the games so much while they play, making it unbearable to watch if you actually try to like the characters and story (personally I hated Daniel's S2 LP because of how much he bashed the hell out of Radar, a heavily neurodivergent-coded character, without a second thought).

If it helps, I can give you my Discord and give you a link to definitely AVOID because of the fact it allows you to download the games for FREE and we DO NOT support pirating a dead series in this thread. If you end up playing it, I would love to discuss your thoughts about it on another thread (in order to not clog this one up).

Was Minecraft Story Mode any good? I'm considering watching a playtrought.

• im still playing episode 5 season 1

• edited March 2021

Day 36 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited March 2021

Oh sweet! That's a good episode! How are you enjoying it so far?
    (Spoiler for after talking to Milo.)

Did you end up going with Ivor or Milo? Personally I love going with Milo and making the iron golem, but Ivor's appreciation is really sweet.

MrBxcx posted: »

im still playing episode 5 season 1

• Day 37 of asking for MCSM S3. We've gotten through our first whole calendar month: March!

• Well I chose to go with milo (Milo milk product, get it?), it was not bad, im at episode 6 now, feels like AMOGUS

Oh sweet! That's a good episode! How are you enjoying it so far? (Spoiler for after talking to Milo.) (Spoiler)

• Me when MCSM season 3 gets announced

• Dam I love the mcsm community so freaking much

• I'm glad you liked it! A Portal To Mystery is my least favorite out of the bunch, but I still enjoy it. Have fun!

Well I chose to go with milo (Milo milk product, get it?), it was not bad, im at episode 6 now, feels like AMOGUS

• It's honestly the sweetest fandom I've been in. I really like how close-knit everyone is!

Dam I love the mcsm community so freaking much

• Day 38 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Yeah I gotta be honest I don’t like how this thread constantly reminds me of the passage of time

• edited March 2021

milo

• wait wheres the image

• milo (repost because image error)

• does it work now?

• file:///D:/Downloads/MILO%20EVERYDAY%20(1).gif

• thats the image

• Even if there's going to be a third season, there's still twau s2 to be released, buckle up because I'm guna see this thread for 1000 more days lol.

• Oh ok

Even if there's going to be a third season, there's still twau s2 to be released, buckle up because I'm guna see this thread for 1000 more days lol.

• Maybe Day 39 of asking MCSM season 3

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

You can't post images from your files.

file:///D:/Downloads/MILO%20EVERYDAY%20(1).gif

• Oh sorry i didnt know, im a bit new here

dojo32161 posted: »

You can't post images from your files.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.