Comments

• Day 76 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 77 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 78 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 79 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 80 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 81 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 82 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Wowie, you've bien commenting here for over a month ! I will see if I can continue this discussion, cuz I like this game so so much, and I just can't leave without S3, you have me and more people that wants S3, but im afraid S3 never comes out, =(

chronogeo posted: »

Day 20 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Sorry, I meant more than a month cuz at first, I didn noticed there were 7 pages about comments and other stuff.
    Im with you all in this guys!!!

• Day 83 of asking for MCSM S3.

• edited May 2021

Thank you! Yeah, it's almost 3 months I've been at it now lol, but I'm grateful for the support! Hipe you enjoy the ride!

LaDaraMC posted: »

Sorry, I meant more than a month cuz at first, I didn noticed there were 7 pages about comments and other stuff. Im with you all in this guys!!!

• Hmm, what time is in there? Just asking, I might be able to continue the day-thing if you can't someday, here is 10:05 AM.

Thank you! Yeah, it's almost 3 months I've been at it now lol, but I'm grateful for the support! Hipe you enjoy the ride!

• Day 84 of asking for MCSM S3.

• As of this moment it is 2:53/3:53 am. I go by two timezones since I'm on the border of central and eastern time.

Hmm, what time is in there? Just asking, I might be able to continue the day-thing if you can't someday, here is 10:05 AM.

• Hm, do you have discord ? So we can talk? Mine is LaDaraMC#3414

As of this moment it is 2:53/3:53 am. I go by two timezones since I'm on the border of central and eastern time.

• As i've heard, I think you're living on Mexico or United States, correct me it im wrong

• Day 85 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Yeah!! I'll send you a friend request!

Hm, do you have discord ? So we can talk? Mine is LaDaraMC#3414

• Day 86 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Discord had an issue with your name, is it your current name?

Yeah!! I'll send you a friend request!

• Day 87 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 88 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 89 of asking for MCSM S3.

• edited May 2021

Shoot, didn't know this was a thing, I thought the game was long forgotten! I really enjoyed Season 1&2, and I have a lot of memories with it. Heck I've replayed them many times. Even though I know it's probably not possible, I'm willing to join the campaign! MCSM for life

• WOOWWWIE I'M STILL HERE AND ILL BE HERE TIL THE END!

Day 89 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Me too ;)
    Apes together strong

endishgal56 posted: »

WOOWWWIE I'M STILL HERE AND ILL BE HERE TIL THE END!

• I know most of y'all don't hop on for my personal life, but I just wanted to mention I'm currently at a job interview (and waiting for the interviewer), and I'll update y'all with how it goes! Wish me luck!

• Welp I got it over with, but they said they'd have to call me back to tell me if I got it, so here's to hoping!

I know most of y'all don't hop on for my personal life, but I just wanted to mention I'm currently at a job interview (and waiting for the interviewer), and I'll update y'all with how it goes! Wish me luck!

• edited May 2021

Shoot, good luck! I think these moment are stressful right?
    Keep us updated ;)

Welp I got it over with, but they said they'd have to call me back to tell me if I got it, so here's to hoping!

• Day 90?

• Day 90 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Yeah, sometimes I don't post immediately at 12 am, so be patient with me because it may take me a while for me to update, thank you!

chainer posted: »

Day 90?

• Yeah sure, we got your back ;)

Yeah, sometimes I don't post immediately at 12 am, so be patient with me because it may take me a while for me to update, thank you!

• Day 91 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Hey good job on the interview 🙂

I’m going to be genuinely sad if this thread ever ends. It’s been a wild ride.

I know most of y'all don't hop on for my personal life, but I just wanted to mention I'm currently at a job interview (and waiting for the interviewer), and I'll update y'all with how it goes! Wish me luck!

• Day 92 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Thank you! I hope that this thread DOES end, but not because I forget abt it, but bc season 3 gets released. Granted, it'd be a hot minute for that, but still. One could hope!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey good job on the interview 🙂 I’m going to be genuinely sad if this thread ever ends. It’s been a wild ride.

• For anyone interested in the job part, I got offered a part-time position and they just needed me to fill out a form to proceed with the hiring process! I'd get off at 11:30 est, so I'd be able to easily update here after my hour-long drive home!

• Day 93 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Congratulations!

For anyone interested in the job part, I got offered a part-time position and they just needed me to fill out a form to proceed with the hiring process! I'd get off at 11:30 est, so I'd be able to easily update here after my hour-long drive home!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.