Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Day 94 of asking for MCSM S3.

• edited May 2021

Day 95 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I uh... I think you skipped a few numbers there.

chronogeo posted: »

• Is it just me or did the past 5 days just fly by in an instant?

• YEAH lmao I was thinking abt what I'm doing for day 100 when I wrote that and my peanut brain typed the wrong thing

lupinb0y posted: »

I uh... I think you skipped a few numbers there.

• see above reply. sorry y'all!

Is it just me or did the past 5 days just fly by in an instant?

• Day 96 of asking for MCSM S3.

• YASSSSSSSS Asking for MCSM Day 96, well for me day one but going along with your days.

Day 96 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Wonder how long we can keep it up?

• Day 97 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Asking for MCSM S3 Day 97

• Day 98 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I appreciate the thought, but please don't add to the count because it's spammy in nature to the forums and I've had issues in the past with them messing up my count. Thank you and I appreciate your enthusiasm!

Asking for MCSM S3 Day 97

• ‎‎
    ‎‎‎

• edited May 2021

Oh sorry! I didn't know ^^

I appreciate the thought, but please don't add to the count because it's spammy in nature to the forums and I've had issues in the past with them messing up my count. Thank you and I appreciate your enthusiasm!

• Day 99 of asking for MCSM S3.

• EEK I thought I missed day 100 but YAY WE ARE ALMOST HITTING DAY 100!! also, I was thinking about suggesting this idea for Mojang but they might not notice it so I decided that from now on ill try to tell whoever is still interested in a third season of mcsm about it so they can hopefully see how much we care about this game xp.

• MAybe we should do that once we hit the 1000th day.

endishgal56 posted: »

EEK I thought I missed day 100 but YAY WE ARE ALMOST HITTING DAY 100!! also, I was thinking about suggesting this idea for Mojang but they m

• We've made it to day 100 of asking for MCSM S3!! Thank you everyone for continuing to support my silly little endeavor. It really means a lot!

• That's some good art right there!

Congratulations on 100 days!

We've made it to day 100 of asking for MCSM S3!! Thank you everyone for continuing to support my silly little endeavor. It really means a lot!

• Day 101 of asking for MCSM S3

• edited June 2021

Congrats! Great group art there! I think you really nailed Axel's look!

We've made it to day 100 of asking for MCSM S3!! Thank you everyone for continuing to support my silly little endeavor. It really means a lot!

• I am truly inspired by your passion and determination for the third season. I hope for it too so i will visit you every day on this forum so you dont feel lonely!

• Thank you so much! I really tried to think about Axel's personality when putting my spin on him and the vibes he gives off are definitely "cool older brother with eyeliner under the eyes and piercings that make him stand out in a good way." I appreciate the compliment!!

AChicken posted: »

Congrats! Great group art there! I think you really nailed Axel's look!

• Thank you so much and you have very nice taste in icons.

WupIsHere posted: »

I am truly inspired by your passion and determination for the third season. I hope for it too so i will visit you every day on this forum so you dont feel lonely!

• Day 102 of asking for MCSM S3

• Your art looks amazing! Nice shading!💖❤👍

• Hello again, i just looked at your 100 days art. Reuben is so cute!

• edited June 2021

Day 103 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Thank you so much!!

Your art looks amazing! Nice shading!💖❤👍

• Thank you! I think he's a lot cuter than my 50 days art. He's definitely a chunky boy now.

Hello again, i just looked at your 100 days art. Reuben is so cute!

• Np!

Thank you so much!!

• Day 104 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Nice!!!!!!

• Ah i found the 50 Days art. I love how you always put a party hat on him

• Im thinking this time may be early morning for you but i finally decided to learn drawing and maybe a comic

• Day 105 of asking for MCSM S3.

• That's awesome! Make sure to show me when you're done!! I can't wait :]

Im thinking this time may be early morning for you but i finally decided to learn drawing and maybe a comic

• Day 106 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I really hope this asking forum isn't in vain

Sign in to comment in this discussion.