DVD Available for Pre-Order!

18910111214»

Comments

• edited March 2010
    It's true. All threads here eventually ARE going to talk about food...
  • edited March 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Blood filled? Actual blood or fake blood? (say, strawberry or something). And if it's blood, is it blood-sausage like, or different?

It's jelly. They just call it the blood-filled voodoo doughnut. And it comes with a pretzel stick impaled in its heart!
  • edited March 2010
    I also thought that "i like pie (autechre rmx)" was pretty funny.
    :eek: *bows* :)
    Avistew wrote: »
    I only like these (sugar on top optional).
    Mmmh, Krapfen! :D

Too bad they're out of season here now, what with all the spring weather and stuff... :(

np: Seabear - Bright House (While The Fire Dies EP)
  • edited March 2010
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    Hey! That's from Krispy Kreme's website. Krispy Kreme's donuts are good.

Sometimes I really like them and sometimes they're sort of too sweet or too rich for me. Currently, I'm in the former state and have been dying to go there for a while.
  • edited March 2010
    Remember that one time we all were talking about the DVD and not about doughnuts.

I do not have a Krispy Kreme in my city BTW LOL
  • edited March 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Remember that one time we all were talking about the DVD and not about doughnuts.

You mean I don't get a Tales of Monkey Island Dulxe Doughnut?
  • edited March 2010
    You mean I don't get a Tales of Monkey Island Dulxe Doughnut?

2418681179_1bd426c9ea.jpg
  • edited March 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    2418681179_1bd426c9ea.jpg

w00000000000000000t!!!
  • edited March 2010
    wow, this thread is really informative!

i don't like doughnuts though...
  • edited March 2010
    Well I guess we will have to try this until you like them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMn0EFhjOFI&feature=related
  • edited March 2010
    I don't know if this has been covered already but ....how long does it usually take Telltale to get from "Pre-order" to "available"?
  • edited March 2010
    longer than a week, but less than 15 years.
  • edited March 2010
    I don't know if this has been covered already but ....how long does it usually take Telltale to get from "Pre-order" to "available"?
    A month or two. "April" is a pretty healthy guess.
  • edited March 2010
    15 April if you mean S&M3.
    April 2010 if you mean the ToMI DVD.
  • edited March 2010
    i tried emailing their telltales customer support., but it seems like its only system generated, they're not replying, how can i contact them if i have some questions about the ToMI dvd deluxe edition i ordered? which they can reply to my questions....
  • edited March 2010
    Garz wrote: »
    i tried emailing their telltales customer support., but it seems like its only system generated, they're not replying, how can i contact them if i have some questions about the ToMI dvd deluxe edition i ordered? which they can reply to my questions....

Well, there is an entire support forum.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.