Penal zone recap (MAJOR SPOILERS!)

2»

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2010
    It could be S for Steakcharmer. Maybe Stinky is into bon- yeah ok.
  • edited April 2010
    I agree with the Sal theory. After all Sal is inhumane and she did lock the kitchen door to hide something from grandpa Stinky. And who threw the hatchet at Flint Paper, it couldn't be Stinky, she was at the counter when someone tried to kill him? hmmmmm.... *I'm putting on my thinking face*
  • MRNMRN
    edited April 2010
    ^^Yeah, and in the earlier seasons when you ordered something she always said: "Sal, give me a....."
  • edited April 2010
    Is it too early to call season villains? I say it's Gordan the brain, who will use his physcic powers to turn into a giant Lovecraftian monster and take other the universe.
  • edited April 2010
    Is it too early to call season villains? I say it's Gordan the brain, who will use his physcic powers to turn into a giant Lovecraftian monster and take other the universe.

My money is on the mind worms they keep bringing up.
  • edited April 2010
    I think the fact that there is only an S means that the person's name is actually S.

The S is for sucks.

It will be revealed later in the series in an in-game surprise announcment for SBCG4AP Season 2, and then all of my other, less-important dreams will come true.
  • edited April 2010
    Obviously "S" is for "Soda Poppers", and Stinky is in a necromantic relationship with them, as they work together to bring down Sam and Max once and for all.

Fixed.
    Zeek wrote: »

Was a bit conspicuous? Seems a bit Star War-sy though.

Edit: And I completely overlooked the cockroach's name badge until this thread. There's an oversight.
  • edited May 2010
    As a wise cow once said: moo
  • edited May 2010
    Zeek wrote: »

My money on what allows Max to have psychic powers is the melon-sized deadly tumor. After all, Max's head is shaped like a melon. Gordon's brain was gigantic, and he had control over the Toys of Power.
  • Is it too early to call season villains? I say it's Gordan the brain, who will use his physcic powers to turn into a giant Lovecraftian monster and take other the universe.

I kind of thought he died after ruining the ship. Anyway, I think the Narrator's the real villain! Why's he so involved anyway?
  • edited May 2010
    I think the player is the real villain!
  • edited May 2010
    I said so before, but here it goes again; obviously MAX is the villain.

Poor poor Sam.
  • edited June 2010
    The only other Cake of the Damned golem that we know of...

Mr. Spatula!

Also someone that definitely wouldn't want Sam and Max to know he's around still.
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I think the player is the real villain!

I knew I had some evil in me.
  • edited June 2010
    Strong Max wrote: »
    I think the fact that there is only an S means that the person's name is actually S.

The S is for sucks.

It will be revealed later in the series in an in-game surprise announcment for SBCG4AP Season 2, and then all of my other, less-important dreams will come true.

Yes!!!!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.