All the toy's of power (Possible Spoilers)

13»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    there a 5 Film reel look at trailer and play the game ps Astral projection so it not part of max stuff the projection isot portered but Dustin mean it still cant be help-full
  • edited May 2010
    I noticed four more potential toys in the climax of the Tomb of Sammun-mak

A toy soidier with a spring instead of legs
    A little girl doll
    a monkey clown doll
    and a rocking horse

My guess is the monkey summons a legion of hellspawned simians
  • edited May 2010
    richforce wrote: »
    I noticed four more potential toys in the climax of the Tomb of Sammun-mak

A toy soidier with a spring instead of legs
    A little girl doll
    a monkey clown doll
    and a rocking horse

My guess is the monkey summons a legion of hellspawned simians
    Uhm, those were "stock toys" from the Bob's Toys!s set and Santa's Workshop from Season 2. They aren't the REAL Toys of Power for all we know at this point, so don't get your hopes up.

Though the Monkey Summoning toy would be awesome, especially if it brings back the monkey models used in ToMI.
  • edited May 2010
    Zeek wrote: »
    Uhm, those were "stock toys" from the Bob's Toys!s set and Santa's Workshop from Season 2. They aren't the REAL Toys of Power for all we know at this point, so don't get your hopes up.

Though the Monkey Summoning toy would be awesome, especially if it brings back the monkey models used in ToMI.

I already thought of this. They may be in Bob's Toy!s, but they are in the Devil's Toy Box. Just because the opening credits show only so many toys, doesn't mean that's all of them.

There are more, that monkey toy for instance is pure awesome. And that Rocking Horse, and Raggedy Ann parody Doll weren't in the Toy Display window.
  • edited May 2010
    The girl doll and the rocking horse are from Ice Station Santa. I want to say the girl doll is in Santa's office and the rocking horse is in the workshop, but I'd have to check.
  • edited May 2010
    but those toys don't looke rhiyt
  • edited May 2010
    kane wrote: »
    there a 5 Film reel look at trailer and play the game ps Astral projection so it not part of max stuff the projection isot portered but Dustin mean it still cant be help-full

"There is a fifth film reel, look at the trailer and play the game ps Astral Projection so it's not part of Max's stuff, the projection isn't portrayed but doesn't mean it still can't be helpful".
    I think.

Hope you don't mind my doing that, kane, it's in case people have trouble understanding you. It would suck if people didn't read your posts because they can't get them, when you're saying interesting stuff (like with the comet).
  • edited May 2010
    I still don't know what he's talking about. There's no fifth reel in the game.
  • edited May 2010
    in future there may be a new film reels plus in the trailer Sammeth and Maximus save themselves from a fall waif the Can o' Nuts power
  • edited May 2010
    in future there may be a new film reels plus in the trailer Sammeth and Maximus save themselves from a fall waif the Can o' Nuts power

I agree, there might be new film reels in the future, but that's just pure speculation at the moment.

As for the trailer fall...the only fall I see is the one when
    the conductor throws you out for not having a ticket.
    That was in the game, and isn't part of a hidden fifth reel.
  • edited May 2010
    no these 2 trailer that I seen and these are cool
  • edited May 2010
    To the best of my knowledge, there is only one trailer that has been produced. What second trailer are you talking about?
  • edited May 2010
    well I seen 2 I think
  • edited May 2010
    The girl doll and the rocking horse are from Ice Station Santa. I want to say the girl doll is in Santa's office and the rocking horse is in the workshop, but I'd have to check.

I hope you're wrong, those Toys looks 100% cooler then most.
    To the best of my knowledge, there is only one trailer that has been produced. What second trailer are you talking about?

This one:
    The Tomb of Sammun-Mak Trailer
  • edited May 2010
    Chances are the toys in the finale are just filler, because they were much lower poly models (and they were just evil toys when moused over)
  • edited May 2010
    Chances are the toys in the finale are just filler, because they were much lower poly models (and they were just evil toys when moused over)

Yeah, I also noticed that the Toys of the Penal Zone can't be moused over; so they're just there to make you think that the other cool looking toys are future Toys of Power.

It's also possible that Telltale didn't want to spoil the future Toys, so they put fake toys in the circle to let you know that there are more Toys, you just can't get them.
  • edited May 2010
    The toys in Santa's workshop could still be toys of power. He really wanted the Devil's Toybox in 302.
  • edited May 2010
    Who knows, maybe he found one of the Toys and it turned him from the mean evil Kringle, into the Jolly, nice Santa Claus.
  • edited May 2010
    no he hats kids
  • edited May 2010
    I thought perhaps the toys shown will come alive in 304, sort of like in films like Demonic Toys.
  • edited May 2010
    sammax.jpg
  • edited May 2010
    no he hats kids

He even admitted it in Ice Station Santa. And I Quote:
    "I took the one job in the world where there's only one night a year where I'll ever be NEAR children, under very strict rules that they're NOT allowed to see me!"
  • edited May 2010
    General Skun-ka'pe is probably back but so are Rhinoplasty and Playing cards probbley it may be someone difrent liek sel but he mite stel it from
    Skun-ka'pe may be
  • edited May 2010
    General Skun-ka'pe is probably back but so are Rhinoplasty and Playing cards, it may be someone different like Sal; but he might steal it from Skun-ka'pe.

I hope Skun-ka'pe is gone for good, but he took the powers into The Penal Zone when he went in, so he'll have to come back out or he didn't take them and they just fell out of his hands.
  • edited May 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I hope Skun-ka'pe is gone for good, but he took the powers into The Penal Zone when he went in, so he'll have to come back out or he didn't take them and they just fell out of his hands.

They made a pretty big show of them being in his hands while he was sucked in...I have to figure if he does come back it will be as a non-villain since he appeared fairly shaken by Max's pyrotechnic skull.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.