Which platform will you be getting it for?

edited February 2011 in Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent
I know it may be a bit early, but...

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I put down PC, but I may get it on the WiiWare instead...
  • edited May 2010
    I think I have to wait and see, because as much as I would love to play it on my IPod, it seems like the PC version is almost always the definitive version of a Telltale game, so I'll have to weigh the advantages and disadvantages when I know more.
  • edited May 2010
    If Telltale's got the same deal as for Monkey Island and Sam and Max, I'll be getting both the Mac and PC versions so I can play at school and when I'm home on break!
  • TorTor
    edited May 2010
    Definitely PC, it's the only gaming platform I use.
  • edited May 2010
    PC or WiiWare, though PC is more likely.
  • edited May 2010
    ill be getting it on iPod Touch.
    why? because i can play it anywhere that way.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Out of all the announced platforms, I only have a PC. I've also only bought Telltale games for PC so far, although I'm tempted to pick up The Penal Zone for PS3. :)
  • edited May 2010
    Probably PC and Wiiware. Unless there's less than a week difference in release time, in which case only Wiiware.

Just seems like a fun game to play with the family, and I prefer more social gaming on the wii than having kids clambouring all over me at the PC.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm getting it on WiiWare because I already have enough points and it's more convenient for me.
  • edited May 2010
    Probably iPad. As long as its iPad-specific and its not an iPhone app that I have to blow up to double size to use. Cause those look nasty. Seriously.

but it's Telltale. I'm not worried about quality. :D

Lol nevermind, the PC deal was just too good.
  • edited May 2010
    I will buy it for everything it is released for, like always.
  • edited May 2010
    My PC is all the way downstairs and my wife's netbook probably isn't powerful enough (it barely runs SBCG4AP and won't even start TMI) so I'll probably get it on WiiWare. That said, I'll certainly get it for PC as well eventually :). I like to buy everything straight from TTG's store as well as all the other consoles I play. First buy in this case, however, will probably go to WiiWare.
  • edited May 2010
    i'm with pale man,
    i'm so buying it on everything i own, mac, iphone, wiiware, really whatever I can get my hands on
    so far i own every TT game out for XBLA, and everything that I own on XBLA, I also own on Mac/PC
    I have no idea why I buy em all twice, but I do... maybe its because they control different on every system... that is until i can get my damn wired xbox controller to work with my mac, i tried the supposed driver but for the life of me I can't get it to recognize the controller. if i could play sam and max season 3 with my xbox controller, i don't think i'd ever stop
  • edited May 2010
    PC since it's (like most people have said) the only system i buy ttg games on. But that's only if I buy it, and there's only a 30% chance i will, so far. All i know is that it's point and click with puzzles (no idea what the puzzles are) and that there will only be a pilot episode, unless it goes well, it will be a series.
  • edited May 2010
    I'll be getting the PC version for sure, and probably the iPod touch version later on.
  • edited May 2010
    Wiiware is not an ideal digital distribution platform for me, I don't want an iPad, my phone runs Android and my MP3 player is not an iPod of any variety, let alone a Touch.
  • edited May 2010
    PC. Because I want to have my games in this site. Nothing more.
  • edited May 2010
    Well before it was officially announced I would have said iPod Touch, but now I'm leaning towards PC since all of my other Telltale games are there. I'm still keeping the idea of putting it on my iPod on the backburner though.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    PC. Because I want to have my games in this site. Nothing more.
    I agree with the thought of having all my games on this site. I like the way Telltale manages your purchased games list. :D I bought Telltale Texas Hold'Em twice because I wanted it on my Telltale games list too. I purchased it in the boxed version first.

I wish Telltale would sell the downloadable versions of their CSI games too. Then I could have all of their games in my Telltale games list.
  • edited May 2010
    PC. Hoping for native linux support with this game.
  • edited May 2010
    I chose "none (please TTG bring it to...)" because I will only play Puzzle Agent on PS3/PSN.
    The same goes for everything Telltale have created.
  • edited May 2010
    I'm thinking Wiiware right now.
  • edited May 2010
    Xbla? :p
  • edited May 2010
    I'd pick PC due to the fact that it's easier then playing it on the Wii. I tried SBCG4AP; it was horrible... PC is the way to be, unless it's on another console. PS3 or Xbox...
  • edited May 2010
    Mac. While I love quick-type games on my iPod touch, if I have a choice I'll always take the large-screen version.
  • edited May 2010
    Btw does the coupon code we got with preordering Sam&Max Season 3 works with the Grickle game?
  • edited May 2010
    Nope.
  • edited May 2010
    Mac. Would be iPad, but we'll have land covered in snow before it gets to Finland.
  • edited May 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    I'd pick PC due to the fact that it's easier then playing it on the Wii. I tried SBCG4AP; it was horrible... PC is the way to be, unless it's on another console. PS3 or Xbox...

SBCG4AP ran great on the wii. what are you talking about?
  • edited May 2010
    SBCG4AP ran great on the wii. what are you talking about?
    The program ran fine, but playing point n' click games on the Wii? Sounds great, yeah, but SERIOUS WRIST STRAIN.
  • edited May 2010
    The program ran fine, but playing point n' click games on the Wii? Sounds great, yeah, but SERIOUS WRIST STRAIN.

I had no such problem playing Homestar Ruiner on the Wii.
  • edited May 2010
    Pc / Steam
  • edited May 2010
    I'm hoping for an XBLA release too... :)
  • edited May 2010

I reckon the only major downfall is timed puzzles, because your hand is all shaky, and you cant get there in time. I must have tried putting
    Jimmy Two-Teeth in the cannon
    about 20 times before I finally got it on the Wii. Got it 2nd try on PC.
  • edited May 2010
    Whoa, Silverwolfpet's apparently not interested.
  • edited May 2010
    Hey! I just noticed Jake voted 3 times and Katsuro voted twice! How's that possible?

EDIT: Looking at it longer I see that others have too. (The names in red were easier to spot). How come I can't?:(
  • edited May 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Hey! I just noticed Jake voted 3 times and Katsuro voted twice! How's that possible?

EDIT: Looking at it longer I see that others have too. (The names in red were easier to spot). How come I can't?:(

You can vote only once, but you could select more than one option.
    When the white thing is square rather than round, it means it's a multiple answer one. You can vote for just one, or for several.
  • edited May 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    You can vote only once, but you could select more than one option.
    When the white thing is square rather than round, it means it's a multiple answer one. You can vote for just one, or for several.

Thanks for the info! If i'd have known I'd have voted for the wii too!
  • edited May 2010

Really? All you have to do is rest your arm on the couch's arm rest, or on your lap, or something. If youre just holding your arm up all the time, then yeah, youre problably hurting yourself.

Anyways, my ipod's fried, so I'm probably going for Wiiware.
  • edited May 2010
    I succumbed to the hype and pre-ordered for PC. I hope they make a lite/demo version for the iPod so I can at least check out the interface.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.