Jack Black Likes Grickle? o_O

2»

Comments

• ZakZak
    edited May 2010
    Jack Black likes a lot of good stuff. Like Psychonauts (Even before he was in Brutal Legend).

I don't see what is so shocking about a celebrity liking stuff we like.
  • edited June 2010
    It's not Potatochopped.
  • edited June 2010
    Zak wrote: »
    Jack Black likes a lot of good stuff. Like Psychonauts (Even before he was in Brutal Legend).

I don't see what is so shocking about a celebrity liking stuff we like.

They just don't seem like the people who play videogames all the time, that's all.
  • edited June 2010
    This is Jack Black we're talking about here. The man has probably done it all.
  • edited June 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    They just don't seem like the people who play videogames all the time, that's all.

Not even Jack Black, who is basically famous for being fat, getting high, listening to rock, and eating nachos?
  • edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Not even Jack Black, who is basically famous for being fat, getting high, listening to rock, and eating nachos?

Hey, don't forget that Jack has been in a game himself. An AWESOME game, might I add.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brutal_Legend
    I understand why he's down with it.
  • edited June 2010
    I don't know about awesome. It was very fun at first, but once it started to mix in genres like that it got barely playable. The story was awesome, but the whole RTS, Action/Adventure, Hack 'n Slash, and such meshing didn't go so well.
  • edited June 2010
    I haven't got a system that plays Brutal Legend, but I do remember that Giants: Citizen Kabuto meshed RTS, Action/Adventure, Hack 'n Slash ('n Shoot) really well.

I loved that game.
  • edited June 2010
    Well, they didn't do it well. Basically they ran into the problem of wanting to do multi-genre but screwing up. The RTS part was VERY lacking[then crippled due to it being on a console]. The Hack 'N Slash was done nice. The Racing tidbits not really. The Sandbox world didn't seem too good to me. And the Action Adventure was about 85/15.
  • edited June 2010
    I still haven't continued playing Brütal Legend because of the RTS parts... if it was just open world/hack'n'slash I would've loved it! The setting though is freaking cool, as is Jack's voice acting.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.