I would buy a Back to the Future adventure game game made by Telltale...

124»

Comments

• edited June 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    My name is Jon-Paul, and everyone actually calls me "JP" in real life (because my name is so lame).

I'd call you Pope.
  • edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I'd call you Pope.

Or 'il Papa', which rolls off the tongue more :)
  • edited June 2010
    I'll stick with Palpatine. Pope Palpatine.

pope-palpatine-2.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Back to the Future Part IV is coming. In game form.
    Yes. Very yes.
    :)
  • edited June 2010
    I would not. I WILL. Definitely.
  • edited June 2010
    Would Michael J Fox even want to do this? I know he's a cool enough guy and everything but does he want to voice a BTTF game ,handle Parkinson's disease and look for a cure at the same time? I know it's possible since he did the Disney Atlantis Movie but he might be in worse condition with the disease since 2001. It'd be awesome if he did but I'm just trying to be realistic. And as said a BTTF adventure game is FANTASTIC!
  • edited June 2010
    Megaace wrote: »
    Please, read the press release: "The agreement broadens Telltale's product offerings into new genres and new styles of gameplay"

For me, this means an action or an action adventure game. And I don't need it, thanks, the stores are full of them...

Indiana Jones 3 and fate of Atlantis were action adventure games ( and the only action mainly was , was fighting and shooting out of a plane.) If it's limited action and mainly an adventure game I'm fine with it.
  • edited June 2010
    techie775 wrote: »
    Would Michael J Fox even want to do this? I know he's a cool enough guy and everything but does he want to voice a BTTF game ,handle Parkinson's disease and look for a cure at the same time? I know it's possible since he did the Disney Atlantis Movie but he might be in worse condition with the disease since 2001. It'd be awesome if he did but I'm just trying to be realistic. And as said a BTTF adventure game is FANTASTIC!

He was recently on the Colbert Report and he was awesome.
  • edited June 2010
    techie775 wrote: »
    Indiana Jones 3 and fate of Atlantis were action adventure games ( and the only action mainly was , was fighting and shooting out of a plane.) If it's limited action and mainly an adventure game I'm fine with it.

I'd prefer to call them Adventure Action games. When I think Action Adventure I think of more action oriented games with adventure aspects. The reverse is obviously more true for Indy 3 and FOA.
  • edited June 2010
    Pale Man wrote: »
    I'd call you Pope.

You'd have been cutting-edge in 1982.
  • edited June 2010
    Back to the Future is one of my favorite movie series!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.