"What Do You Want to See in a Back to the Future Game? Tell Us!"

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    the title says "what would you like to see" not what will be there and what will not, this is what I want, leave it at that
  • edited August 2010
    Fair enough.

I would like to see a voucher I can print out and redeem for an iPad.
  • edited August 2010
    I would like to see boobs. Thus proving I can make anyone instantly regret anything they say.
  • edited August 2010
    I would like to see boobs. Thus proving I can make anyone instantly regret anything they say.

we are still talking about the game right not what you just want to see lol
  • edited August 2010
    I wanna see Marty, in prehistoric Earth, making a fire to cook some meat, and then a caveman would see it and say "Ug! Ug! It's Mug! Your cousin, Mug-Bug! You know that new source of heat you're looking for? Well, look at this!"
  • edited August 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    I wanna see Marty, in prehistoric Earth, making a fire to cook some meat, and then a caveman would see it and say "Ug! Ug! It's Mug! Your cousin, Mug-Bug! You know that new source of heat you're looking for? Well, look at this!"
    LOL
    That would be funny... well, right now, not so funny, because we already know it...
  • edited August 2010
    I'd really like so see Marty return to the 50th once again. I loved the setting and Atmosphere.
    And then I'd be proud if I could make it into the Game with my Band ;-)

Check it out
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HickoryMarco

I love the 50th ;-))
  • edited August 2010
    I LIKE TO SEE MARTY PLAY IN A GLAM METAL BAND IN THE 80S!!!

van halen, guns and roses, something like that, and give more importance to his dream, rockstar is his destiny right???
  • edited August 2010
    guns n' roses definitely...
  • edited August 2010
    Man-o-war!
  • edited August 2010
    In BTTF1, Michael J Fox ad libbed and referred to the town's bum of 1985 with the name of the town's mayor from 1955.

Visually though, the bum appears to be possibly younger than the mayor, as opposed to 30 years older.

Untitled-1.jpg

Time travel. Make a reason for it.
  • edited September 2010
    I didnt like any of these, but when they add them, I hope they add the regular scenes of the movies also, my favorites scenes were the lightning at the tower, and the train pushing the RR delorean
  • edited September 2010
    I didnt like any of these, but when they add them, I hope they add the regular scenes of the movies also, my favorites scenes were the lightning at the tower, and the train pushing the RR delorean

I'd prefer them making new stories instead of taking existing ones from the movies, actually.
  • edited September 2010
    I'd like to see new stories in which we are able to revisit classic moments of the movies from a different angle.
  • edited September 2010
    - Point to Click adventure with ability to drive/fly the delorean and a skate-/hoverboard

- Walkie Talkie's to get in contact with Doc Brown

- Marty's girlfriend (some romance)

- Thunderstorms with nice light effects

- a crazy future scenario like the movie 'Idiocracy' (Mike Judge)

- The 50s

- The 80s

- The original showplaces (marty's home, doc browns house, the school ...)

- Many time jumps
  • edited September 2010
    what are the plots for the games, the petition is closed now so i can't find them out
  • edited September 2010
    As long as it is cannon to the films, and is NOT point and click, but rather a 3rd person platforming or some type of adventure where I can take direct control of Marty or the Doc and find parts for the time machine or solve puzzles I am all game. :D

I'm sorry, but I personally don't see the appeal of point and click games unless it is for Myst. I know others like it, but it is just a personal preference and opinion of mine.

That being said, I am a 26 year old die hard Bttf and Delorean fanatic, so all I want to do is get to play as my childhood hero MJ Fox and drive the Delorean! I know this will turn out to be the Bttf fans game that we will all be proud to purchase and play through.

I have faith in telltale games to do our favorite trilogy justice! :cool:
  • edited September 2010
    It can be both tho like the sam and max series 3 and tales of monkey island. You point and click to choose objects but control the people directly, like marty and doc brown. I expect thats what they would do, therfe might even be some mini games like in sam and max season 2. Here's hoping.
  • edited September 2010
    Anthony817 wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I personally don't see the appeal of point and click games unless it is for Myst.
    You mean you don't like most point and click adventure games, but you DO like Myst??
    That's sad, man!
    I mean, I like Myst, but comparing it with other adventure games it's kinda boring, it's the less story-driven game I can think of.
  • edited September 2010
    You mean you don't like most point and click adventure games, but you DO like Myst??
    That's sad, man!
    I mean, I like Myst, but comparing it with other adventure games it's kinda boring, it's the less story-driven game I can think of.

True. But Myst is pretty. But it may look pretty but gee gad is it dull.
  • edited September 2010
    Id love to see some level with the hooverboard (2015), even the old west, why not?, but 100% less Clara and sons
  • edited September 2010
    That's sad, man!

Haha! I mean, well, I like Myst, but I don't know, I just like the feeling Myst gives me, like being in another dimension or something you know?
    It can be both tho like the sam and max series 3 and tales of monkey island. You point and click to choose objects but control the people directly, like marty and doc brown. I expect thats what they would do, therfe might even be some mini games like in sam and max season 2. Here's hoping.

That would make me happy then, lets hope it is like that. I was thinking it was going to be like other point and click games, where you had to click all over the place to move from here to there. :p
Sign in to comment in this discussion.