• edited July 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    does everyone get my username wrong

Yep, seablurt875.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm understanding that
  • edited July 2010
    I'm understanding that

It's ok, selfless. We're still your friends.
  • edited July 2010
    Oh, you boys.
  • edited July 2010
    technicaly it is grickle 101

Sea biscuit, we haven't used that one yet have we? It's actually Puzzle Agent 100.
  • edited July 2010
    Are you really understanding it Senorberto?
  • edited July 2010
    whos he
  • edited July 2010
    whos who, samalacrum9000?
  • edited July 2010
    does everyone get my username wrong
    I know it's rude to ask someone if they're dense, but... Obviously there's a bit of humor going on here with your nickname. Like Stinky would do with Sam and Max's names. ;)
  • edited July 2010
    you may be right
  • edited July 2010
    you may be right

No! I think everyone's being paranoid, here.
  • edited July 2010
    Don't believe him, Sleighbells666!
  • edited July 2010
    even you
  • edited July 2010
    Even who? Even you? I can't recognise the intent of this sentence without some punctuation or something, supercalafragilisticexpialidocious969696969. What are you trying to insinuate? Also, type better. It's not like you're twelve or something.
  • edited July 2010
    ah crap!
  • edited July 2010
    somebum999 wrote: »
    ah crap!

You didn't answer my question, though. :(
  • edited July 2010
    what is it?
  • edited July 2010
    samhein:( wrote: »
    what is it?

My question was: why do you not use punctuation and capitolisation when you type?
  • edited July 2010
    i just do that
  • edited July 2010
    semen999 wrote: »
    i just do that

You should fix that. Type correctly or people will think you are unintelligent.
  • edited July 2010
    See, Ryan? He's like an eagle! Eagles are majestic because THEY ARE JUST MAJESTIC(and also American). They can't STOP being majestic, and in much the same way, sighbert999 can't help but type in his unique, concise, and modest post style.
  • edited July 2010
    See, Ryan? He's like an eagle! Eagles are majestic because THEY ARE JUST MAJESTIC(and also American). They can't STOP being majestic, and in much the same way, sighbert999 can't help but type in his unique, concise, and modest post style.

Bah! Spasmodicbart787 types in a manner befitting an Apple fanboy. That's all I'm saying.
  • edited July 2010
    What is this I don't even

way to go out of character
  • edited July 2010
    BoneFreak wrote: »
    way to go out of character

You torment me, BoneFreak. So tell me, friend, which one of the bitches sent you? The CIA jackal, or the KGB wolf? Here's the news: Andrew Ryan isn't some giddy socialite to be slapped around by government muscle and Rapture isn't some sunken ship for you to plunder! So, goodbye - or, dosvidonye. Whichever you prefer.
  • edited July 2010
    So, is this thread just about selfbert888 now and not Puzzle Agent?
  • edited July 2010
    i wish it was still about the upgrade
  • edited July 2010
    i wish it was still about the upgrade

There will never be an upgrade. That's a poor business decision and Telltale have no precedent for giving away four free episodes just for trying one.
  • edited July 2010
    I agree SeeMurk, we need to have an upgrade.
  • edited July 2010
    There will never be an upgrade. That's a poor business decision and Telltale have no precedent for giving away four free episodes just for trying one.

Dammit, Ryan. I'm entitled! After they nine dollars I gave TellTale I deserve an additional 20 hours of gameplay.

sambart333 has a point.
  • edited July 2010
    that is why i made it, and not because of this http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18559
  • edited July 2010
    Now now now Threepbert, don't advertise that thread here!
  • edited July 2010
    sorry
  • edited July 2010
    sellout999 wrote: »
    it is sellout i though i said that before

Wow, people pronounce your name wrong nearly as much as Guybrush Threepwood.
    I would really like to see an actual season. Even if we don't get a discount, I'd pay full price for a 5 or 6 episode season.
  • edited July 2010
    that is right and if telltale does not give us an upgrade with the pilot they would be sick
  • edited July 2010
    that is right and if telltale does not give us an upgrade with the pilot they would be sick

...or making smart business decisions. Would you rather they kowtow to your demands and risk putting themselves in a precarious fiscal position?
  • edited July 2010
    ...or making smart business decisions. Would you rather they kowtow to your demands and risk putting themselves in a precarious fiscal position?
    Oh Ryan, you and your Steam purchases of Telltale games. If the commencing season were only four episodes long(or even five!), an upgrade option wouldn't be all that different from the one they've offered on all of their games since Sam and Max: Season One.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.