The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited August 2012
    So you got Star Wars The Force Unleashed on steam last or is it Knights of the Old Republic 1 or is it.....Knights of the Old Republic 2?
    ....it's the one with tons of bright yellow arrows pointing to it.

The one that was released today.

hint #3: it's KOTOR II.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm still going to go with answer number 2!

Edit: Wow you have a lot of Star Wars games.
  • edited August 2012
    17uaK.png

I can't be the only one that gets joy from seeing so many star wars games, and then Super Meat Boy randomly being there.
  • edited August 2012
    Ahem Street Fighter 4 :|
  • edited August 2012
    Ahem Street Fighter 4 :|

Ah but Meat Boy was there first and was the true combo breaker there.
  • edited August 2012
    Edit: Wow you have a lot of Star Wars games.

He even consciously bought The Force Unleashed 2 out of his own free will. Let that sink in for a bit.
  • edited August 2012
    So did i....Then again to be fair i brought Star Wars the force unleashed 1 & 2 when they were on sale on steam.
  • edited August 2012
    I have FUII....boy we should've seen that one coming. It was okay, if nothing else, to smack Leia around in DLC. I bought it when it came out on PS3. I don't really regret it even though I've only played through it twice.
  • edited August 2012
    Star Wars games are really only thing's I'll purchase if they're on sale. Otherwise I won't bother.

And I'm a fucking Star Wars fan. What does that say?

(This explains why I've not bought KotOR2 yet).
  • edited August 2012
    Star Wars games are really only thing's I'll purchase if they're on sale. Otherwise I won't bother.

And I'm a fucking Star Wars fan. What does that say?

(This explains why I've not bought KotOR2 yet).

Well the Darth part of your username might have been a hint...or your title of Dark lord of the sith might be a hint there too.
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah, I thought those might be a bit of a clue. Glad to see people picking up on those. :D

Last bought... uh, what did I last buy. Energy drinks, I think. I seem to live of 'em these days.
  • edited August 2012
    suckithaterz.png
  • edited August 2012
    What's so special about Knights Of The Old Republic 2?

On the subject of Star Wars games here is all the Star Wars games i got.

Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic Xbox & Steam
    Lego Star Wars the complete saga PS3
    Star Wars The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 Steam
    Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars PS3
    Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes Wii
  • edited August 2012
    What's so special about Knights Of The Old Republic 2?

In 1 word: Kreia
    in 3 words: Kreia, Kreia & Kreia.

also I can now replace my pirated English copy of the game and never have to look at the German version I bought before pirating the English one after 1 minute of playing the German Version.
  • edited August 2012
    I don't even know who that is!!!!
  • edited August 2012
    I don't even know who that is!!!!

If you ever wondered if you can have a good character in a Star Wars game that is truely neutral then I'd like you to play the game and meet her.
  • edited August 2012
    9781906147464.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    cologne. apparently women like that sort of thing.
  • edited August 2012
    Candy Sticks. Because CANDY.

(Oh, and a lukewarm burger. Last time I buy food from a funfair stand at quarter to 6 in the afternoon).

Oh, and Zelda: Skyward Sword, complete with 25th Anniversary Orchestra CD. Not bad for £20.
  • edited August 2012
    31jGtAwG4TL._AA300_.jpg

It came today, and it worked out perfectly. My Xbox now has a 20 GB Microsoft-approved hard drive in it. Not a huge amount of space, but it beats the crap out of the 4 GB on-board memory I had to work with before.

Only problem is that one screw (as it turns out, the one under the tamper-proof sticker) didn't want to come out. It would just spin when I tried to unscrew it. So I had to break the original case to get it out. I still have the adapter from inside of it, so I can still hook it up to an old-style 360 if the need ever arises, but it's stuck in its new enclosure for good now.
  • edited August 2012
    Hmm. You might know this oh wise and powerful Guru, so I'll ask. Can you put any hard drive into a 360 or PS3, or does it have to be a specific make/size? I've run out of space on both 320GB consoles, so I'm wondering if I can replace them with a 1TB drive or something. Would that be doable? Both are the recent slim consoles, FYI.

EDIT: Thanks to Rather Dashing being exactly what his name says, I now know the answer to this.
    Basically, it's PS3 Yes, XBox360 No.
  • edited August 2012
    539px-Rhythm_Thief_box_art.jpg

It's awesome.
  • edited August 2012
    So much beer.
  • edited August 2012
    DayQuil/NyQuil combo pack and a box of lotion tissues. I'm not sick right now, but I've gotten sick at Nan Desu Kan five out of eight years, so I'm preparing myself for PAX, just in case.
    Hmm. You might know this oh wise and powerful Guru, so I'll ask. Can you put any hard drive into a 360 or PS3, or does it have to be a specific make/size? I've run out of space on both 320GB consoles, so I'm wondering if I can replace them with a 1TB drive or something. Would that be doable? Both are the recent slim consoles, FYI.

EDIT: Thanks to Rather Dashing being exactly what his name says, I now know the answer to this.
    Basically, it's PS3 Yes, XBox360 No.

Yeah, what I found on it said that while you can technically use another type of hard drive in the 360, it won't function with all the features that a Microsoft-licensed drive will allow. However, the Xbox apparently can't tell the difference between a hard drive manufactured for the 360-S and an original 360 hard drive removed from the enclosure.
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah, that's basically what Dashing told me.

I was mostly interested in the PS3, since that's my main console, and as long as it's the same speed and physical size as the original hard drive (5400 RPM and 2.5 inches) you shouldn't have a problem swapping drives on the PS3. So as soon as I have a bit more money - which'll be a while, what with rent and Broken Sword - I'll be getting a 1TB drive and popping it in (and then presumably spending another month redownloading all my games!).
  • edited August 2012
    Razer-Orca-headphones-627x380.jpg

I finally got them <3 :)
  • edited August 2012
    782-1.jpg

And season 3 region 1 dvd from play.com.
  • edited August 2012
    c7PSj.png

• Commandos because my cousin-in-law recommended it.
    • XIII because it was on sale, and I remember it being decent.
    • LoK: Defiance because I have Soul Reaver 1 & 2 (on DC and PS2, respectively) but have not played this one yet.
  • edited August 2012
    PLANE TICKETS

This weekend is gonna rawk.
  • edited August 2012
    Chyron8472 wrote: »
    • Commandos because my cousin-in-law recommended it.

Your cousin-il is a wise one.:D
  • edited August 2012
    The last item I purchased was actually a PSN card (a few weeks ago) to purchase the Walking Dead game. Can't wait for the new episodes and season two. :D
  • edited August 2012
    A shirt off of Redbubble. Pretty pleased with it.
  • edited August 2012
    DayQuil/NyQuil combo pack and a box of lotion tissues. I'm not sick right now, but I've gotten sick at Nan Desu Kan five out of eight years, so I'm preparing myself for PAX, just in case.

Don't forget, no carry-on liquids that size on the airplane.
  • edited August 2012
    WarpSpeed wrote: »
    Don't forget, no carry-on liquids that size on the airplane.

I'm driving to Seattle and they're the gelcaps.
  • edited August 2012
    Twinkling Christmas lights. Because why not.
  • edited August 2012
    I'm driving to Seattle and they're the gelcaps.

No, you're flying.

97f9f1fe0ceee23a5c8ed229f1b11f91d01fa292.PNG
  • edited August 2012
    It's not that kind of gelcaps. ;)
  • edited August 2012
    A bag of lawn trimmings for this weekend. At least, the guy said it was lawn trimmings. Potent lawn trimmings. There's also some brown bottled water in some very nice glass bottles for this weekend, too. Again, though, it's rather pungent.
  • edited August 2012
    ...I have an Acer, it's been a year so far with no issues. Well except I broken the hinge on my ?/ key so now it doesn't stay on very well, but that was my fault for spilling shit on it. It does get uncomfortably hot with movies and games, get a cooler.
  • edited August 2012
    Lots of Cherry Coke, sweets and generic rubbish. I fail at diets.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.