The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited August 2012
    Jack Orlando via GOG.com. For the record, ATM $2.99 = £1.99.
  • edited August 2012
    2958186787_31205d1229_b.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    Ugh. She needs to take that facepack off. :p

Last bought a birthday card for my mother. Last thing I needed, so I'm all set now!
  • edited August 2012
    More magic cards than I'm willing to admit.

(I'm loving this game. Customising stuff excites the tinkering aspect of my personality. Version 4 of this deck is even better than what I was running on Sunday. Hopefully in 2 weeks I might even win some duels! (probably not though... ;p))
  • edited August 2012
    We need an intervention for RetroVortex.
  • edited August 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    We need an intervention for RetroVortex.

Image.ashx?multiverseid=201237&type=card

A Divine Intervention maybe.. ;p
  • edited August 2012
    41psaB0B8KL.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    Rayman Origins for ps3. It was on offer new for £!5 pound
  • edited August 2012
    41W6oNnqOEL.jpg

All the good songs from GTA III on one CD.
  • edited August 2012
    nm8mht.jpg

...Only it was on PC, but whatever.
  • edited August 2012
    Aero-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Only double size and white chocolate on the inside.

See, Aero bars are not normally sold in the United States, so in order to find them you have to go out looking for them. I stumbled upon this at an italian food market that's a short walk from my house. They have regular and White Chocolate, and non-US Milky ways.

Aero bars are my favorite chocolate. I've gotten two during the past few weeks.
  • edited August 2012
    Remolay wrote: »
    Aero-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Only double size and white chocolate on the inside.

See, Aero bars are not normally sold in the United States, so in order to find them you have to go out looking for them. I stumbled upon this at an italian food market that's a short walk from my house. They have regular and White Chocolate, and non-US Milky ways.

Aero bars are my favorite chocolate. I've gotten two during the past few weeks.

Nice!

But I prefer Mint flavour myself! :D

Or a KitKat Chunky.

No! Lion Bar!

NestleLionBar.jpg

Those are THE BEST damn bar of chocolate ever! :D
  • edited August 2012
    Nice!

But I prefer Mint flavour myself! :D

Oh me too, to be honest. Mint flavour is my favorite flavour anything, They just didn't have mint.
    No! Lion Bar!

NestleLionBar.jpg

Those are THE BEST damn bar of chocolate ever! :D

Ah, they might have had those. I'll have to check next time I go out.
  • edited August 2012
    Why does Europe get all the awesome candy?
  • edited August 2012

Theres a price to pay.

thebigbookofbritishsmiles.png
  • edited August 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    Theres a price to pay.

Understood. No Euro candy for me.
  • edited August 2012
    Theres a price to pay.

Looks legit to me. :p
  • edited August 2012

psst
  • edited August 2012
    pfft, come on. Everyone knows the Hershey isn't chocolate (Actually do want to try that for when I can't find a place with Aero bars to see if it's an okay alternative)
  • edited August 2012
    We get a lot of both. Lion looks a lot like a Mr.Big, just smaller and less awesome.
  • edited August 2012

Because we are better than you.
    We would never eat stuff like this.
  • edited August 2012
    Hey now, you guys get Root Beer. You know how hard that is to find over here? (It's actually in ASDA, but there isn't one near me :( )
  • edited August 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Because we are better than you.
    We would never eat stuff like this.

Scotland.
  • edited August 2012
    super_mario_3d_land_boxart_europe.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    super_mario_3d_land_boxart_europe.jpg

Great game, waaaaaay too short/ easy, though.
  • edited August 2012
    Hey now, you guys get Root Beer. You know how hard that is to find over here? (It's actually in ASDA, but there isn't one near me :( )

Now I feel bad for you. :(
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2012

I didn't think it was that scarce in the UK, but then again, I never particularly wanted it. Once I picked some up from the Waitrose near my place, largely because I thought it would taste like ginger ale. It didn't. :P

In related news, at the same supermarket I was once carded for buying ginger ale. :rolleyes:
  • edited August 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    In related news, at the same supermarket I was once carded for buying ginger ale. :rolleyes:

Like any kid willingly drinks Ginger Ale(as a preferred beverage) anyway.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2012
    Johro wrote: »
    Like any kid willingly drinks Ginger Ale(as a preferred beverage) anyway.

Don't worry, I'm sure I had vodka or something to add to it back home.
  • edited August 2012
    I didn't think it was that scarce in the UK, but then again, I never particularly wanted it. Once I picked some up from the Waitrose near my place, largely because I thought it would taste like ginger ale. It didn't. :P
    That's not proper Root Beer. That's a pale imitation at best. Believe me, I've tried.

Fortunately, they're building a new Asda near where I live, so I'll be able to stop off on the way home from work and pick some up come November. Yays me!

Last bought some Midget Gems, Marmite and Clothes Pegs. I am a strange, random person.
  • edited August 2012

The first time I was ever carded was for buying a bottle of Mountain Dew at a liquor store.
  • edited August 2012
    Just got a Samsung tablet. Dad bought it but it had no IR blaster so I bought it off him mainly as an ereader and to check emails etc while travelling. Now I need to find some adventure games for it...
  • edited August 2012
    1001366-81dJbcLT7GL.jpg
  • edited August 2012
    Let us know how the controls feel. I've not heard great things.

Last bought: some sweets (GODDAMN I'M SUPPOSED TO BE CUTTING DOWN ON THOSE), Corn Flakes and three 6-Packs of Schwepps Diet Lemonade. Six quid the lot, which is a bargain, even if it is terrible for my health.
  • edited August 2012
    Let us know how the controls feel. I've not heard great things.

The controls on the Air pars are really good you just move with the pad aim with the stylist and shoot with left trigger (above the pad). On land its annoying though you have to keep turning pit around with the stylist and it ets pretty frantic at times your not sure whats going on. But it is a decent game I just wish Pit and the support would stop talking all the way though the game even the game lampshades it.
  • edited August 2012
    Zero_Escape_Virtues_Last_Reward-s0.jpg
    Preordered through Amazon.
  • edited August 2012

This is why you don't shop at Waitrose. The aisles are packed with snobby wankers who wear it as a badge of pride that they piss away their money on overpriced fuck, throwing their money back into the economy is the only thing cunts like this are good for. They only shop their because that's where the fucking queen gets bread for her shitdog Corgis. :mad::mad::mad:

Oh my god, I've made myself so angry now...
    1001366-81dJbcLT7GL.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhh, it soothes the soul :o
  • edited August 2012
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhhhhh, it soothes the soul :o

So tell me, when was the last time you played at 9.0?
  • edited August 2012
    ted12 wrote: »
    So tell me, when was the last time you played at 9.0?

At the start of the week I cleared chapter 2 on 9.0. Hah!
  • edited August 2012
    bubsy_3ds_by_spazjackrabbit1-d40vwq3.png
Sign in to comment in this discussion.