The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited July 2012
    ...Except Fawful and his time machine.
  • edited July 2012
    I think the world would be a much better place if Fawful could time travel.
  • edited July 2012
    More Theatrhythm DLC.

Yeah. This is going to drain my wallet for some time. XD
  • edited July 2012
    Oooh. I just traded a copy of Darksiders (5€) for Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum on Steam (no longer available in the store).
    Best trade ever.
  • edited July 2012
    4YkDi.png

1zX5j.jpg

NUfoA.jpg
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Trine 2!!! Still waiting for that promised DRM-free version "in 2012". :(
  • edited July 2012
    Trine 2!!! Still waiting for that promised DRM-free version "in 2012". :(

I guess You have to wait for the HIB 6.
    edited July 2012
    Handball in Berlin? Heute im Bundestag? HiB-Impfung??

/forget it, now I know.

And, no, the main page of Trine 2 will probably be the place to get it eventually...
  • edited July 2012
    You could have gotten it on Steam quite cheap today. They sold a ton of copies there today.
  • edited July 2012
    Payday: The Heist

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

I already have Super Street Fighter 4, but a PC version would be handy to practice on.

(I got a wired 360 stick that should work great with it! :D)
  • edited July 2012
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    You could have gotten it on Steam quite cheap today. They sold a ton of copies there today.
    I can understand and respect the reasoning behind not using Steam. I'd be in the same boat if they didn't have so many pro-consumer and pro-small developer practices on top of their client that is required to launch games. I understand that when I buy a game on Steam, even for 75% off or three US dollars, that I'm making a trade-off. While it's a trade-off I'm willing to make, people for whom certain open software ideals are more important are perfectly justified in holding off on such things.
  • edited July 2012
    I can understand and respect the reasoning behind not using Steam. I'd be in the same boat if they didn't have so many pro-consumer and pro-small developer practices on top of their client that is required to launch games. I understand that when I buy a game on Steam, even for 75% off or three US dollars, that I'm making a trade-off. While it's a trade-off I'm willing to make, people for whom certain open software ideals are more important are perfectly justified in holding off on such things.

I agree, the trade-off in this case is worthwhile for me as well.

(Its the convenience of the client I like the most. To install and uninstall games at will, quickly and easily, the chat, the mod support. I also think that Valve actually "gets" gamers, and I'm willing to support any company that does)
  • edited July 2012
    Oh my god. nearly all of today's deals are mercilessly tickling my bum! This will require some thought! I also bought Trine 2, from my Android phone in work as well, went very smoothly!!

I definitely understand the thought. My rationale has been the convenience of Steam, coupled with the fact the files are on my computer and i'm not above downloading a crack for my games if I couldn't access them. Sure it's jumping through hoops but I don't see it as likely happening to be frank. I have a frankly worrying amount of faith in Valve! :confused:
  • edited July 2012
    Wrath of the Lamb. So now Magicka isn't the only game I haven't played that I'm buying DLC for.
  • edited July 2012
    Okay Calvin and Hobbes came today. Heaviest book(technically 3) I'll ever own. 20+lbs monster. As far as the binding goes, it's okay. Just okay. Probably wont hold up after numerous careless readings though. Personally, I don't care if the pages do come loose. This is fucking awesome to own. I'm just going to be very careful with it.
    edited July 2012
    Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear. I read all my book treasures in an incredibly careful way but still I'm a sucker for archival quality, so I'm hoping for yet another complete edition in a decade or so.

24bm8wp.jpg
  • edited July 2012
    sleeping_beauty_50th.jpg
  • edited July 2012
    header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg
  • edited July 2012
    A bunch of games for the Summer Santa Sale Shindig. Just gotta wait for division-ten to be online so I can pass them on.
  • edited July 2012
    Alan Wake's American Nightmare
    YS: Origin
  • edited July 2012
    header_292x136.jpg
    Also, the soundtrack. Shouldn't have, but meh.
  • edited July 2012
    header.jpg

header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg

header_292x136.jpg

header.jpg
    Let's see if it really is as good as everyone seems to think.

header.jpg
    edited July 2012
    Let's see if it really is as good as everyone seems to think.

See ya in the TWD forums! ;)
  • edited July 2012
    See ya in the TWD forums! ;)

No way! It's a madhouse in there. A madhouse I say!
    edited July 2012
    I say we had two months of absolute madness, but the situation is now mostly under control. If Telltale doesn't delay episode 3 to September, I'd assume we're A-OK!

Whaddya say? I mean, instead of hiding.in.your.tower?
  • edited July 2012
    Chinese-American food. Why? Because I can live off of sesame chicken and vodka.
  • edited July 2012
    Some yummy Danish bread that only seems to be available in Iceland (the store, not the country. I'm not going that far just for a nice loaf, thank you very much).
    edited July 2012
    header_292x136.jpg

I actually love that one... ending abso-fucking-lutely included. :cool:
  • edited July 2012
    I actually love that one... ending abso-fucking-lutely included. :cool:

I have no idea how it ends and I don't want to know until I see it.:D
  • edited July 2012
    I have no idea how it ends and I don't want to know until I see it.:D

HAHA! I'm gonna spoil it! I'm gonna spoil it!

What happens is
    They all decide to go for ice-cream and take off in a giant space bucket while singing the theme tune to the Magic Schoolbus. Plus everyone dies, indoctrination theory, and You love your own mother. Fin
  • edited July 2012
    No, you fool! That's how the DLC ends! The actual game ends with
    Ahramin appearing and offering you three different choices, but they all have the same effect, just with different coloured explosions.
    edited July 2012
    Let's just say there were a LOT of people who didn't "get it" (or even thought the Xbox expansion PC users thankfully did NOT get featured "the real" ending).
    I sincerely hope you can eventually agree with me. ;)

And, yes, Retro and Darth are in fact just kidding.
  • edited July 2012
    Funny how no-one remembers the DS game 'The Fallen King', which takes place after the 'Epilogue' DLC and actually ends the entire Ahriman story. You just have to put up with the touch-screen controls. Ugh.

Also, the PS3 got the DLC as well. Just sayin'.
  • edited July 2012
    130-377-thickbox.jpg
  • edited July 2012
    header_292x136.jpgheader_292x136.jpg
    header.jpg

header_292x136.jpg
    header_586x192.jpg

header.jpg
  • edited July 2012
    00_89.jpeg.size-300_maxheight-300_square-true.jpg

Adventure+Time+6.jpg

£7 (£3.50 each)

I know its kind of expensive, but I wanted to support my local comic shop.
    (That I learned of its existance today! XD)

When you think about the costs of regular comics and magazines these days, it isn't all that unreasonable.
    (Especially when you factor in all the costs. But I won't activate business mode and go into detail. (else we would be here all day! XD))
  • edited July 2012
    The Longest Journey pack off steam.
  • edited July 2012
    header_292x136.jpg

...despite already owning it on both consoles. I AM HOPELESS.
  • edited July 2012
    JZWSW.png
  • edited July 2012
    header.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.