"Poker Night" Print Petition

By signing this petition, you agree that the "Poker Night at the Inventory" print(pictured below) needs to be on the Store, and not just available at PAX.
pokernight.jpg
Signed!

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Yeah, that thing's cool. Signed I guess.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed!
  • edited September 2010
    Signed for the Heavy's sake.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed!
  • edited September 2010
    signed
  • edited September 2010
    Signed aswell.
  • edited September 2010
    Possibly bad news, from here:
    Chuck BB wrote:
    I got an awesome opportunity to be a part of a really rare, fun and cool lil' crossover from Telltale Games. This print was created for an exclusive giveaway if you pre-order the game at the Penny Arcade Expo. I may get some copies, and if I do, I may give them away. Stay posted, tuned, or whatever else you characters do (maybe follow that twitter thing).
  • edited September 2010
    Not a very flattering look for Tycho in that pic
  • edited September 2010
    signed
  • edited September 2010
    possibly bad news, from here:
    :( crush our hopes and dreams!
  • edited September 2010
    Despite the PAX preorder news, signed.

I'd buy this in an instant.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed.
  • edited September 2010
    -1 Signature.

Exclusive is exclusive is exclusive.
  • edited September 2010
    You can't take away signatures... that's cheating
  • edited September 2010
    I would also like to subtract one signature.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed (maybe a different size & colour palette to the PAX poster, so it keeps its exclusivity)
  • edited September 2010
    Signed
  • edited September 2010
    Signed. That picture is incredible.
  • edited September 2010
    They can't announce something as exclusive and then make it available to everyone later. I thought it was lame when they did it with the Purcell slipcover, I hope they don't do it with the print.
  • edited September 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Signed (maybe a different size & colour palette to the PAX poster, so it keeps its exclusivity)

While I want the poster, Avi and Ribs are right, but I like the idea I'm quoting. It's there's a way to do it in that way, I'm all for it ^^!
  • edited September 2010
    So to all the "exclusive" people, you just expect us Euro's (or Asians, or South Americans, or basically everyone not in the US) to go to the USA and PAX for a poster? Really?

EDIT: -Signed.
  • edited September 2010
    So to all the "exclusive" people, you just expect us Euro's (or Asians, or South Americans, or basically everyone not in the US) to go to the USA and PAX for a poster? Really?

Yes.

Also oh look, the forums complaining about exclusives again. We should make this a national passtime, seriously.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed.

And I'd love to see that picture as a wallpaper ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Signed! I already have it as my wallpaper! :D
  • edited September 2010

Don't forget people on the East Coast of the US, and can't affoprd a plane ticket.

Also, we have 15 signatures so far.(10 if you count the -ones.)
  • edited September 2010
    I did something stupid. With the Mouse. I don't think it's looks so bad, while I can understand why the background is red.... :S

attachment.php?attachmentid=1862&stc=1&d=1283529297
  • edited September 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I did something stupid. With the Mouse. I don't think it's looks so bad, while I can understand why the background is red.... :S

attachment.php?attachmentid=1862&stc=1&d=1283529297

My new desktop background. Much easier on they eyes than the red one.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed. But Tycho is not bad ass enough. I mean, look at Strongbad!
  • edited September 2010
    THAT POSTER IS AWESOME I NEED IT now i got 2 be sad about something not league of legends related cause im not at pax :(
  • edited September 2010
    Signed!
  • edited September 2010
    I'm hypocritical. I'd love to buy it, but if I was someone at PAX picking up the "exclusive" poster then I'd be annoyed to find it went on sale soon after.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Signed!
    How about if:
    The print is exclusively free (with pre-order) at Pax and will be released more widely (and less exclusively) for a small amount of money in the Telltale Store?
  • edited September 2010

No. I think it would have been good to offer it in the store. As someone who was going to be at PAX only to have to cancel, I'm frustrated that I won't be able to get it.
    However, if they announce something as exclusive when they release it, I think it's wrong to go back on that without the consent of everyone involved. And since getting the consent of everyone who got it at PAX seems impossible to me, then it should stay an exclusive.

Sure it sucks, never said it didn't, but I want to be able to trust telltale. So I'd rather they didn't go around lying about stuff like that.
    If you had asked me before they announced it as exclusive, I would have voted for it to be available at the store, but it's too late for that now.
  • edited September 2010
    I don't understand why it would be exclusive in the first place. I'm sure they knew we'd want it. :(

Signed.
  • edited September 2010
    Exclusives like this I dislike. But pre-order exclusives I don't mind. Everyone can pre-order, but not eeveryone can go to E3 or PAX. It costs a lot (due to tickets and h/motel rentals and such) and limited anyways since not every single one of us (if we could financially) could go to PAX since it's limited to the venue's person limit.
  • edited September 2010
    signed
  • edited September 2010
    pokernight.jpg

I....Love you.

Signed, although I don't understand, are people at pax playing this right now?

i just wanna give Telltale all my money!

No but really, I'm die hard TT fan. I'l learn poker if it means I can have the heavy and max in the same room, let alone Tycho and strong bad.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed.
  • edited September 2010
    Signed. I would definitely buy at least one copy of this.
  • edited September 2010
    I wonder if they are even allowed to legally sell the two chars they don't own on a print...

But if they are it would be cool to have, it could be a limited order period thing so they only have to print what they need (I can't imagine too many people being interested in it and it would avoid overstock).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.