"Poker Night" Print Petition

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    There's a reason why certain things are worth more than others. If you have something that's rare, it's pretty special. You may work hard to have gotten that. I know that if LucasArts put the voodoo dolls up for sale, I would be really pissed.
  • edited November 2010
    I think I said this on an earlier page, but as long as the new print is non-identical to the original con exclusive print (inverted red/blue colors, maybe?) it should be a win/win, since con-goers will have a unique item and everyone else has a chance to buy a cool print
  • edited November 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    I know that if LucasArts put the voodoo dolls up for sale, I would be really pissed.

I wouldn't, and I had to pay $80 for mine on ebay. I would be glad that other people could have something so awesome. (Plus, the ones handed out at cons are still hand numbered limited editions :p)
  • edited November 2010
    I wouldn't, and I had to pay $80 for mine on ebay. I would be glad that other people could have something so awesome. (Plus, the ones handed out at cons are still hand numbered limited editions :p)

Atleast someone else with rare collectables agrees with me.
  • edited November 2010
    WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE OMG SIGNED AND DINED WHHOOAARRR

Amicably yours,
    Swinetower
  • edited November 2010
    Signed!
  • edited November 2010
    SupraSigned!
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    As of right now, this is still a PAX Exclusive item, but that's not to say we haven't seen this thread.

And to play devil's advocate, like many have mentioned in the thread, wouldn't you be upset if something you thought was exclusive became available to the masses? I know when I've gone to Comic-Cons in years past, bought an item I was explicitly told would be exclusive to the con and then a month later saw the same item on sale online, with the Comic-Con exclusive sticker smacked on it - yeah I was pretty upset.

As a Canadian exclusives are few and far between. The US (NTSC) and the UK (PAL) at least have their own expo's and conventions but Canada is often overlooked, I have yet to find any sort of largely know con in Quebec/Ontario (Lives in Quebec).

~Signed
  • edited November 2010
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Signed!
  • edited November 2010
    Jub wrote: »
    As a Canadian exclusives are few and far between. The US (NTSC) and the UK (PAL) at least have their own expo's and conventions but Canada is often overlooked, I have yet to find any sort of largely know con in Quebec/Ontario (Lives in Quebec).

~Signed
    You'll find the UK conventions are nothing to brag about. They are no where near the sheer scale of the ones in america. The only one which is worth mentioning in Europe is in Germany.
  • edited November 2010
    I want too
  • edited January 2011
    Signed!
  • edited February 2011
    Signed
  • edited February 2011
    Avistew wrote: »
    They can't announce something as exclusive and then make it available to everyone later. I thought it was lame when they did it with the Purcell slipcover, I hope they don't do it with the print.

Lol Lugermorph with TF2.
    You were saying?
    A print is nothing, I just want a poster dammit.
  • edited March 2011
    'Don't forget #PAXEast, Poker Night at the Inventory post-mortem panel at 3:00 in the Wyvern Theatre! All attendees get a Poker Night print.'

(from telltale's twitter)

THERES YOUR CHANCE YOU JUST HAVE TO BE IN BOSTON IN 2 HOURS GO
  • signed
  • edited March 2011
    damn this thread is still going on? i probably wouldn't be expecting that print at this point
Sign in to comment in this discussion.