Release Date?

I know these sort of questions get asked alot and it says Fall 2010, but are you allowed to say what month? Thanks for any answers.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    More like they probably dont even know what month believe me telltale will tell us the moment they know anything.
  • edited September 2010
    Probably not.

They've gotta record buttloads of dialog (more than a sam and max episode), put it in the game, bug test it, let the ESRB test it, and then release it to the public.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm guessing that it's currently pencilled in for sometime in November.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm guessing that it's currently pencilled in for sometime in November.

I'm guessing you are probably right. I just hope for a trailer later this month, or at lease some BTTF news...
  • edited September 2010
    I'm guessing you are probably right. I just hope for a trailer later this month, or at lease some BTTF news...

There's been tons of BttF news flying around, where've you been?
  • PsyPsy
    edited September 2010
    Release Date?
    When it's ready :D
  • edited September 2010
    Psy wrote: »
    When it's ready done

Duke-Nukem-Forever.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    Duke-Nukem-Forever.jpg

You do realize that duke nukem forever is going to be released next year by Gearbox, right?
  • edited September 2010
    You do realize that duke nukem forever is going to be released next year by Gearbox, right?

Yeah, and it's pretty awesome and I finaly got some closure playing the Demo.
  • edited September 2010

Sure they will. I believe it when I see it. It has been next year since 1997.
  • edited September 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    More like they probably dont even know what month believe me telltale will tell us the moment they know anything.

Yeah, usually within a week before its release.
  • edited September 2010
    Sure they will. I believe it when I see it. It has been next year since 1997.

I still want this game to come out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzayFFkcQs
  • edited September 2010
    Duke-Nukem-Forever.jpg

Y'know what they should've done? Keep the project secret until it was finish so it would come out of nowhere and surprise the heck out of everybody.

On topic, I'm thinking next month, but I don't know for sure.
  • HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    If the folks at Gearbox were total geniuses, they would get the license for Chinese Democracy to use as the soundtrack for the game.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, I've played too much Lemmings today. I've read "Release Rate" on the thread title...
  • edited September 2010
    HoboStew wrote: »
    If the folks at Gearbox were total geniuses, they would get the license for Chinese Democracy to use as the soundtrack for the game.

And have Duke watching Peter Jackson's The Hobbit?
  • edited September 2010
    And have Duke watching Peter Jackson's The Hobbit?

Only after intently playing Team Fortress 2.
  • edited September 2010
    I watched some documentary of the rise and fall of the guy who made Duke Nuke'm. Blew his whole wad because he was too meticulous. Crazy story!
  • edited September 2010
    HoboStew wrote: »

LOLz :D

I preordered Poker Night at the Inventory. I was hoping Telltale would release another card game. Actually, I was hoping for Texas Hold'em 2, but I can't complain. If anything, I'm really surprised at the price.... I mean... $5? Really?? Texas Hold'em is still more in price. How does that happen? :confused: :D
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    All the voice has been recorded and it sounds good :) Hearing the Heavy and Strong Bad talk to each other is a weird and hilarious thing. "Tiny Heavy is disgrace to Heavy."

Release date is still to be determined but the game is coming along well. I'm sure the marketing dudes will have more info eventually. :)
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks Jake :)
  • edited September 2010
    Good to hear, Jake! I love Telltale for keeping us up to date more than other gaming companies do.
  • edited September 2010
    Thanks for that bit of news Jake. I picture it coming out sometime in October. For some reason I want that in October and perhaps BTTF in November. Hopefully some news regarding the release date soon. Also, I NEED MORE TELLTALE GAMES!
  • edited September 2010
    Been browsing this forum for only a short time now, and already I can see just how close Telltale is to the community. Good stuff!

On another note, I'll be very happy if this game gets an October release.
  • edited September 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    All the voice has been recorded and it sounds good :) Hearing the Heavy and Strong Bad talk to each other is a weird and hilarious thing. "Tiny Heavy is disgrace to Heavy."

Release date is still to be determined but the game is coming along well. I'm sure the marketing dudes will have more info eventually. :)

There isn't any M-Rated Language, is there?
  • edited September 2010
    There isn't any M-Rated Language, is there?

most if not all swears will be censored (i don't think damn or hell will be censored)
  • edited September 2010
    I think Tycho will swear, and you'll have the option of whether or not his dialogue is censored. I can't remember exactly where I got that impression, though, so don't quote me.
  • edited September 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I think Tycho will swear, and you'll have the option of whether or not his dialogue is censored. I can't remember exactly where I got that impression, though, so don't quote me.

I remember that Jake said if you want censord swears then you will be happy, if you want uncensord swears well, that is undecided. Of course Jake says all the dialouge has been recorded soooo...
  • edited September 2010
    This thread got me all excited again! Need release date, a trailer or at least a single new screenshot to keep me from going insane!
  • edited September 2010
    snip3rfire wrote: »
    This thread got me all excited again! Need release date, a trailer or at least a single new screenshot to keep me from going insane!

Keep checking here until you go insane:
    VIP Telltale Games Page
  • edited September 2010
    I watched some documentary of the rise and fall of the guy who made Duke Nuke'm. Blew his whole wad because he was too meticulous. Crazy story!

Where can I watch this documentary?

And I pre-ordered my copy of Poker/Inventory about a week ago. I'm not that good at poker, but I have played before and won a few times. *fluffs his beard sagely*
  • edited September 2010
    Only after intently playing Team Fortress 2.

I think you meant to say Half-life 2: Episode Three.
  • edited September 2010
    is this game for ps3??? too
  • edited September 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    is this game for ps3??? too

its a poker game. do you really think they are going to make a poker game for a console?
  • edited September 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    its a poker game. do you really think they are going to make a poker game for a console?

it depends ??? if its really good poker game :rolleyes:
  • edited September 2010
    I can see an achievement now.
    "Wrong game: Get an Ace and a King/Queen/Jack in your hand"
  • edited September 2010
    I can see an achievement now.
    "Wrong game: Get an Ace and a King/Queen/Jack in your hand"
    How's that the wrong game? That's possible in poker.
  • edited September 2010
    It's a BlackJack referance.
  • edited September 2010
    It's a BlackJack referance.

It's still a very good hand in hold'em, so "Wrong Game" isn't a very fitting name.
  • edited September 2010
    Keep checking here until you go insane:
    VIP Telltale Games Page

Thanks, I'll be refreshing this every second now until the game is released. I'm sure to go insane! :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.