Release Date?

124»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Naw.

It was you wasn't it.
  • edited November 2010
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    The suspense is killing me now, it must be soon, unless the release date is magically the 30th of November :(

SUSPENZO

It's a big possibility. We know Telltale like to release their games on a Tuesday. Less than a week til the 23rd, I'm sure we would've heard something by now.
  • edited November 2010
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    The suspense is killing me now, it must be soon, unless the release date is magically the 30th of November :(

SUSPENZO

It's suspenso
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    It's a big possibility. We know Telltale like to release their games on a Tuesday. Less than a week til the 23rd, I'm sure we would've heard something by now.

Logic Flaw.

Just becuase they like to release on Tuesdays doesn't mean they will. It's called throwing a bluffing, something we'll be playing against a lot XD:D
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    It was you wasn't it.

Haha, it was just a test thing.
  • edited November 2010
    Haha, it was just a test thing.

So you risked a fan attack on you guys just for a test?
  • edited November 2010

We had a troll attack last night, so maybe they're related. Nah.
  • edited November 2010

That' what the test was for! lol Anyway, no cause for alarm.
  • edited November 2010

Lynch mob! Lynch mob! LUNCH MOB!

...Having a bunch of us sit around and having lunch would be nice, actually.

All due seriousness, I look forward to the actual release. I have a feeling at this rate the game will be released before we know its release date, regardless of how self-evident it would seemingly become.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010

Hmmm... what could you guys be testing? I mean blog posts show up fine, so there would be no need to test whether or not it would show up. Care to throw us a hint? ;D
  • edited November 2010
    So... if you want to repost that "test" any time soon that would be awesome. :p
  • edited November 2010
    We had a troll attack last night, so maybe they're related. Nah.

What tacoman again?
  • edited November 2010
    how much more untime till we find out when the game is out
  • edited November 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    how much more untime till we find out when the game is out

No one knows. If telltale could tell when they can tell when the game comes out, then they would know when the game comes out already and would have told us, so
    we dont know.
  • edited November 2010
    I have the feeling that the game will never be relased Dx, im just joucking. But grrrrrrrrrr, is taking so, so SO,SOOOOOOOOO much time, im so ansious.
  • edited November 2010
    Sammun_Fox wrote: »
    It's suspenso

Oops, well let's just say the Z was for dramatic effect.
  • edited November 2010
    All this impatience waiting for a game, feeling like it'll come out forever even though you know it'll be this month. It's like Baddest of the Bands all over again. :p
  • edited November 2010
    I'm gonna die if it doesn't release next week for Thanksgiving break D:
  • edited November 2010
    I need to know if there will be a tutorial, or if I need to learn how to play poker in 4 days.

Can't wait!
  • edited November 2010
    Something to look forward to on Monday now, though it'll probably be late on Monday over here!
  • edited November 2010
    I'm sure a few already knows this, but for those who do not know. It has just been announced that Poker Night is the 22ed!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-714
  • edited November 2010
    Yay!:D It seems like a strange coincedence that PNatI's release date was released on the same day that Portal 2 got delayed, as they both are Valve-related.
  • edited November 2010
    this monday is the only one i will look foward too.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    I need to know if there will be a tutorial, or if I need to learn how to play poker in 4 days.

Can't wait!

There's a tutorial. Not a complicated one, but it goes through the basics of a full hand of Texas Hold'em. There's also a little sheet which lists all the different hands in poker and their values, which you can look at at any time to remind you of what opportunities exist.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Looking forward the the awesome, now all I need is for VALVe to patch TF2 so that my friend can gift me my Sticky Launcher and this will be GUD week!
  • edited November 2010
    Ah! Yay! Was very much expecting a 30th release so this is a nice suprise! :)
  • edited November 2010
    :D Can't wait
  • edited November 2010
    Sweet. A Monday the 22nd release for you guys means a Tuesday morning the 23rd release for me- a national holiday in Japan (Labor Thanksgiving, which is a bit of a misnomer, because it's more like the American Labor Day and less like the American Thanksgiving)! You have just given me a good excuse to snuggle in bed all day with my laptop and a nice hot beverage.

On a different note, I have to manually unlock my games from Telltale. Is it possible to do that beforehand so I can download and play the game on release day? Or will I have to send you my information AFTER I've downloaded my game?
  • edited November 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    There's a tutorial. Not a complicated one, but it goes through the basics of a full hand of Texas Hold'em. There's also a little sheet which lists all the different hands in poker and their values, which you can look at at any time to remind you of what opportunities exist.

Great, that'll help. Thanks Jake!
  • edited November 2010

Who tells you how to play
    Tycho
    Strong bad
    Max
    Heavy
    or a generic voice.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    Who tells you how to play
    Tycho
    Strong bad
    Max
    Heavy
    or a generic voice.

.... text! Noooooo.
  • edited November 2010

Thanks, guys.
  • edited November 2010
    Hold'em really isn't that complicated (as far as rules go... strategy is another story!), so you'll probably only have to do the tutorial once anyway.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.