Release Date?

Comments

• edited September 2010
    It'll probably come out between the end of October and middle of November. Or the end of November and the beginning of December. Either way expect a late fall release, I do.
  • edited September 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    It'll probably come out between the end of October and middle of November. Or the end of November and the beginning of December. Either way expect a late fall release, I do.

do you know for what platforms is this game for???
    and how much it cost?? :confused::D:D
  • edited September 2010
    Funny; they never did mention what systems it'd be on. That, or I'm a terrible looker..
    Anyway, PC and Mac definitely. And It's five bucks.
  • edited September 2010
    Is it not high time for a new trailer or new info? :) This game is sitting in my downloads, waiting to be played.
  • edited September 2010
    fred1712 wrote: »
    Is it not high time for a new trailer or new info? :) This game is sitting in my downloads, waiting to be played.

I second this.
  • edited September 2010
    me too, im so eager to see some gameplay. i at least just wanna see one scene of tycho and strong bad bicker to each other.
  • edited October 2010
    snip3rfire wrote: »
    fred1712 wrote: »
    I second this.

I third this. Too long with no info, already. Even a little detail on holdup(s) would be nice.
  • edited October 2010
    it says on steam it will come out in November
  • edited October 2010
    seibert999 wrote: »
    it says on steam it will come out in November

No, it doesn't.
  • edited October 2010
    No, it doesn't.

even if it doesn't it probably will. its the only other month in fall (unless they count early december) so it most likely will come out then.
  • edited October 2010
    No, it doesn't.

it says is when you add it to your cart
  • edited October 2010
    it says is when you add it to your cart

It does. Aww, I was hoping it would be out this month.
  • edited October 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    even if it doesn't it probably will. its the only other month in fall (unless they count early december) so it most likely will come out then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox

Two thirds of December counts as Autumn.
  • edited October 2010
    brunner wrote: »

EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!

well its already been admitted its November so lets all be happy with that.
  • edited October 2010
    November, huh?

Well, whatever. I have no time to worry about BTTF right now. I've got a costume to work on for the Halloween contest.
  • edited October 2010
    November, huh?

Well, whatever. I have no time to worry about BTTF right now. I've got a costume to work on for the Halloween contest.

i was thinking of posting my Halloween costume for the contest(my costume is nelson tethers)
  • edited October 2010
    brunner wrote: »

Not everywhere. But in America, yes.
  • edited October 2010
    koiboi59 wrote: »
    EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4QIhI2rieI

Relevant ;) lol
  • edited October 2010
    Ashton wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

major, mind****!
  • edited October 2010
    It looks like Steam's information is accurate about month this game is being released.
  • edited November 2010
    STeam says that it is out now.
  • edited November 2010
    steam says 8 November now
  • edited November 2010
    We haven't announced the release date yet, but will be doing so very soon.
  • edited November 2010
    we haven't announced the release date yet, but will be doing so very soon.

how close are you to finishing the game and telling us when it is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    @Seibert
    We haven't announced the release date yet, but will be doing so very soon.
  • edited November 2010
    i meant how close are you to finishing it
  • edited November 2010

Take it as finished, bar playtesting. My guess is they'll let us know by next week when it will be released (and expect this mid Nov).
  • edited November 2010

They'll tell us when the time is right. Asking repeatedly won't change anything.
  • edited November 2010
    Well, how about a trailer (other than the teaser)? I know its a bit late for that, but you gotta build the hype somehow.
  • edited November 2010
    NameOfUser wrote: »
    Well, how about a trailer (other than the teaser)? I know its a bit late for that, but you gotta build the hype somehow.

My understanding is they want this game out as fast as possible now so that they may concentrate on BttF and JP, their only major hold-up being one of the new character models. It seems they've overcome that and it's a sprint to the finish.

You may be lucky on a trailer but I doubt it. We've had a few screenshots already. Google the game if you want those because I can't remember where they are.
  • edited November 2010
    So I noticed that a lot of people are already going around tf2 with the poker hat. I can't see to figure out how to get the hat, because I ordered from TTG, rather than Steam.

Will we have to wait for release date if we ordered from this site?
  • edited November 2010
    Carnage(^) wrote: »
    So I noticed that a lot of people are already going around tf2 with the poker hat. I can't see to figure out how to get the hat, because I ordered from TTG, rather than Steam.

Will we have to wait for release date if we ordered from this site?

People who ordered from Telltale will get an email soon to get the visor.
  • edited November 2010

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/04/poker-night-at-the-inventory-adds-to-your-team-fortress-2-invent/
    scroll down a little
  • edited November 2010
    You're a bit late for that, I made that post before the trailer was released.
  • edited November 2010
    You're a bit late for that, I made that post before the trailer was released.

i didnt say i was the first to post it or anything. he was looking for one so i posted it ;)
  • edited November 2010
    I wasn't looking for it anymore once it got released.
  • edited November 2010
    Steam says that the game comes out at the 30. November
  • edited November 2010
    Steam says that the game comes out at the 30. November

It is placeholder date what you see when you check your cart and you have Poker Night in it.
  • edited November 2010
    Yeah, until you see the release date on the TTG site, what you see anywhere else is placeholder. We haven't announced a date yet.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Any news on a date yet?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.