mario and sonic? :confused:

13»

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Pray tell, what kind of hilarious conversations would Mario have with the other characters?

Max: Wow, it's THE Mario. I love your work! Every time I try to jump on turtles to kill them it makes children cry and then the zoo staff kicks me out.
    Mario: It's-a me, Mario!
    Max: Uh, yeah. So we're going to play poker, are you in? I'm planning to wager my collection of rare presidential organs.
    Mario: Okey-dokey!
    Max: (turning towards the others) ... Great. I'm going to just talk to them now.
    Mario: Mama mia!
  • edited October 2010
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    dear TELLTALE GAMES!!!

WHAT ABOUT MARIO AND SONIC :mad: BEACUSE THEY AWSOME

PS: sorry i have to shout with caps :(

Don't shout! Also sadly I must say that... Sonic and Mario WILL NEVER corrupt any of TTG's games. I don't think Sega or Nintendo will allow them to be in this game. (no offense TTG) Here's an explantion why:

Sega and Nintendo have been creating very ummm.... "Family friendly" games especially Nintendo. A few of the characters in Poker Night are a little violent for the two devolpers, Sega and Nintendo's taste. And I know what a few of you are going to say:

BUT WHAT ABOUT wheN NinTenDOH MaDe ThaT ReesIdEnT EvIL gaem? oR the OtHER rATED T AnD M gmaes?!

Those were mere exceptions. I think... Also i honestly dont think those dang peice of crap "rabbids" will be in this game either.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.