TF2 Item Trading Thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    JohnJohn wrote: »
    You know you can get a max set for 1 unusual?

You can but that always depends on who is trading. I wouldn't have traded mine for 20 Unusuals or even more.
  • edited November 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    You can but that always depends on who is trading. I wouldn't have traded mine for 20 Unusuals or even more.

I wouldn't trade mine for $100.
  • edited November 2010
    You know you can get a max set for 1 unusual?

You say that like it means I should have traded the person just because they had enough crap to scam it off of me. The whole set for one stupid unusual hat? please. I also very much doubt that the 'price' is the same now considering the Old lugers were made vintage.

ps cant wait for poker night
    Bravo guys, truly excellent work
  • edited November 2010
    redm wrote: »
    I also very much doubt that the 'price' is the same now considering the Old lugers were made vintage.

Why on earth did they make that? Too many crybabies?
  • edited November 2010
    I think because VALVE
  • edited November 2010
    Hey, guys, I have two paint buckets: Aged Mustache Gray and A Distintive Lack of Hue. I'm trading them for Weapons or Scrap Metal.
  • edited November 2010

yep
    When the poker night items were announced everybody on SPUF was crazy and whinned about the Lugermorphs being too common
    i don't care,finally I can get a lugermorph without trading 5 hats for it
    Now i hope that telltale do the same with the Big Kill
  • edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Hey, guys, I have two paint buckets: Aged Mustache Gray and A Distintive Lack of Hue. I'm trading them for Weapons or Scrap Metal.
    I have that scrap metal. Black please
    SteamID: Y2Zero
  • edited November 2010
    Y2Zero wrote: »
    I have that scrap metal. Black please
    SteamID: Y2Zero

I just add you. At soon as you accept me and connect I guess we can trade ^^!
  • edited November 2010
    I have an ellis cap I want to trade I guess.
    I would like a refined if possible.
    Thanks.
  • edited November 2010
    I have a Refined! Let's me add you and trade!
  • edited November 2010
    shref wrote: »
    if someone has an unusual, i'll consider trading max's severed head for it

How about a v Crit cola? :P
  • edited November 2010
    I'm giving 6 vintage hats and a Bill's Hat for the Sam & Max set
    PM me trades :)
  • edited November 2010
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    How about a v Crit cola? :P

sure, i'll give you a crit cola for an unusual
  • edited November 2010
    i wanna trade for the that mustashe thing for pryo, i dont know what to trade for it though
  • edited November 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    I have a Refined! Let's me add you and trade!

K I accepted your request. I guess Ill send you the request If I ever notice you are on tf2(maybe telltale saturday?)
  • edited November 2010
    I know this isn't much of a "trade" but could someone gift me a Max's Head? When trading started, I did a few stupid trades, such as mymaxsheadforabillshat.So if anyone is really really generous, send me a pm. I have given lots of hats away, and I will do a give-away of my hats if I do get a max's head. Thanks for your time. :(
  • edited November 2010
    hi guys. ididnt bought the game on steam cause my friend did, and we usually play eachothers games as well, so he got the hat. i would like to have a max hat (only the hat, i dont care about the luger like pistol). this is my backpack
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/medve_a_maci
    mainly i use solder or pyro (sometimes medic if the team sucks too much), so the tokens and the weapons are really useless for me. i can give the maxhat owner the l4d2 hat and the womrs hat (which is in my opinion should be a demoman holy granade saying HALLELUJA when owning people). ive got 3 crates and mainly thats all.
    i dont really care about the special weapons, but i loved sam and max , and day of the tentacle back in the days, so this is kind of nostalgic thing to me...but what am i talking about, this is most of u guys feel too. so anyone who has a spare rabbitlike creature head for me, add me as a friend "medve_a_maci". i can be found in the mojo steamgroup too.
  • edited November 2010
    hi guys. ididnt bought the game on steam cause my friend did, and we usually play eachothers games as well, so he got the hat. i would like to have a max hat (only the hat, i dont care about the luger like pistol). this is my backpack
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/medve_a_maci
    mainly i use solder or pyro (sometimes medic if the team sucks too much), so the tokens and the weapons are really useless for me. i can give the maxhat owner the l4d2 hat and the womrs hat (which is in my opinion should be a demoman holy granade saying HALLELUJA when owning people). ive got 3 crates and mainly thats all.
    i dont really care about the special weapons, but i loved sam and max , and day of the tentacle back in the days, so this is kind of nostalgic thing to me...but what am i talking about, this is most of u guys feel too. so anyone who has a spare rabbitlike creature head for me, add me as a friend "medve_a_maci". i can be found in the mojo steamgroup too.

If you are a fan of sam and max, then why do you call max a "rabbit like creature" instead of the official term "hypergenetic rabbity thing" or "lagamorph"?
  • edited November 2010
    ....because this case falls directly under the reasoning for even having a Vintage category at all?
  • edited November 2010
    I know this isn't much of a "trade" but could someone gift me a Max's Head? When trading started, I did a few stupid trades, such as mymaxsheadforabillshat.So if anyone is really really generous, send me a pm. I have given lots of hats away, and I will do a give-away of my hats if I do get a max's head. Thanks for your time. :(

Reposting.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    If you are a fan of sam and max, then why do you call max a "rabbit like creature" instead of the official term "hypergenetic rabbity thing" or "lagamorph"?

once they call it like that, or must be my mistake, sorry
  • edited November 2010
    once they call it like that, or must be my mistake, sorry

You don't own Sam & Max.
  • edited November 2010
    You don't own Sam & Max.
    sorry but i did. i only have a terrible memory, thanks anyway guys im gonna try somewhere else.
  • edited November 2010
    I don't want to do this but I must. I'm trading my hallmark, ze goggles and the sola topi for the indie air pack. Act now!
  • edited December 2010
    I have a shattered horizon key for a max hat.
  • edited December 2010
    Howdy folk-people-types. I know nobody would ever do this, but I could offer a vintage Ushanka + Non Vintage Towering Pillar for a Max Head. Unless somebody doesn't like seeing their favourite rabbity thing's head severed, I've got no chance. My Steam name is the same as my name here.

Oh, and I bought S&M complete set from TTG's store, hence why it's not on my Steam list.
  • edited December 2010
    Hello people of the Telltale forums! Today i'm trading 2 refined metals for a meh Vintage hat :3
  • edited December 2010
    hello folks,

i fell in love with the severed head and would really love to have one on my spy.

i would give you half life 2 on steam for it and probably something else additionally aswell

if you are interested,i would be glad if you contacted me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KaiserAlexander

ps. the poker game was awesome :)
  • edited December 2010
    If you liked Poker Night, buy Sam & Max.
  • edited December 2010
    So, depressingly, i.. got scammed. no, i will not go into details because it is sorta my fault.
    So, i begrudgingly come here to ask a favor of anyone who is willing to trade me a Max Hat. I don't have many items though, but I'll do what i can. the name's Awesome74.
    http://www.tf2items.com/id/Awesome74 Take your pick. Anything but the festive crate, please.
  • edited December 2010
    well if you got scammed report to the support and you might get the hat back.
  • edited December 2010
    Everyone with a Max Head; either keep it forever (like a golden ticket) or sell it for as much as you can. Don't give it up for anything. People pay good money for "the bunny head" as they so call it. I wasted my Max head on some vintage goggles...

And if you really must give it away, gift it, so it has your name on it forever.
  • edited December 2010
    Hi Im really looking for as many max heads as I can get and am offering 40$ a head or 70$ for the max set! (V. Lugermorph, Max Head, Big Kill)
  • edited December 2010
    I don't believe you'd pay real money for them... aren't you a scammer?
  • edited December 2010
    Varrok wrote: »

He's not, a friend of his directed him to me, and I directed him to here.
  • edited December 2010
    Varrok wrote: »

Don't do it, he bought a max's head off someone and sold it for 110+ dollars on SourceOP.
  • edited December 2010
    How does Telltale feel about people selling promotional items for more money then the game was worth?
  • edited December 2010
    PSI Guy wrote: »
    How does Telltale feel about people selling promotional items for more money then the game was worth?

They prob are a little ticked, I mean if they created a new tf2 item which can be from any series of theirs, and just charged for it, they would be rich.
  • edited December 2010
    I hate double posting, but I also hate double quoting

Hi Im really looking for as many max heads as I can get and am offering 40$ a head or 70$ for the max set! (V. Lugermorph, Max Head, Big Kill)

Wow $70 for a freaking pair of polygons. You prob dont care since you call it the max set. It is the sam and max set, no one cares about sam since he didnt have a tf2 hat.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.